A Soccer FIGHT!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

It was during P.E. session when everyone was warming up to play soccer. This whole week everyone will be playing sports, and Younha didn't care what kind of sports it would be, because she careless about it.

Everyone had to run four laps around the track before they all get to play after stretching already. While running, Younha didn't ran so fast or so slow. She just ran in a perfect pace, since she was in track before, Younha knows the running strategy.

Min Ho was trying to catch up to Younha, as Jonghyun was about to slow down. But Key quickly ran up to Younha and purposely bump into her as she fell. Key turned backwards and smirked at Younha. "Oh, I didn't know you would fall," Key said as Younha scoffed.

"Yah, gwenchana?" Jin Ki asked as he lend Younha a hand to help her up. Younha looked at Jin Ki's offer and then got up herself. "Are you hurt?" Min Ho asked. "Hmph, he's going to pay for it," Younha said as she continued running again.

Jonghyun caught up to Key and nudged Key. "Why did you push her for?" Jonghyun asked. "Bug off will you?" Key said coldly. "Hyung, what's up with you?" Tae Min asked. "Shut up! Stop asking like you care," Key said as he fastened his pace.

Younha ran past Jonghyun and Tae Min. Key looked back and found Younha running by his side. "Better be careful on what you do," Younha told Key as she smirked and kept running. "Yah! YAH!" Key called for Younha as she rolled her eyes and ran off quickly.

"Aish!" Key angrily stopped and kicked a rock near his left foot. "Dream on," Key said as he started to run again.


After such long runs, everyone came to a stop. "Okay, we will be picking teams now, so I'll need Doo Joon and Ki Bum to be team captains," the teacher announced. "Which Ki Bum?" Key asked. "You," the teacher answered. Key grinnned happily.

"Doo Joon goes first," the teacher said as Doo Joon chose Kikwang. Key then chose Jin Ki. They both kept going and going until it was only Younha and this guy name Eli left. "I choose the girl," Doo Joon said as Younha walked over to his side.

"Then we get Eli," Key said as he smiled looking at Younha. She rolled her eyes and looked away as she doesn't want to play soccer. "The game starts when I blow this whistle," the teacher told the students as everyone stood across from each other.

The whistle was blown and everyone started running. "Pass it! Pass it!" Everyone shouted as Younha was just standing on the other side. She was wide open and no was blocking her. So one of her team mates kicked the ball over to Younha.

Younha notices the ball coming towards her and she quickly act fast as she hit the ball using her head and scored. She was surprised as she shrugged. The team mates ran over to her to high five, but she shook her head and so they high fived themselves.

Key was angry as it was Younha's turn to kick the ball. So Key came angrily at Younha and tried to trip her, but instead, she reflexed quickly and got the ball pass him. "Yah, come back here!" Key shouted angrily.

When the teacher wasn't looking, Key kicked Younha on the leg. Younha lost her balance and fell. Key laughed as the boys just kept playing, because they didn't see Key kick Younha's leg. She didn't care, she lost it and tackled down Key.

"WOAH!" The boys shouted. Younha grab Key's hair and started to pull his head up and down hitting the ground. Key pushed Younha off of him and almost punch her, but then she dodged it and tackled him once more hurting his back.

All the boys ran over to them and tried splitting them both up. "Let me go!" Key shouted as Jin Ki held onto him. Younha elbowed the guy who held on the chest and ran over to Key. Key pushed Jin Ki away and he too ran over to Younha raising a fist.

Younha sent a kick to Key as Key flipped back. He stood up and tackled down Younha this time. He was on top of her and punched her two times. Then Younha spit in Key's face. He wiped it off and was distracted by it, that Younha pushed him off of her.

She got on top of his back and pulled his two arms back. The boys were all so damn amazed by how a girl like that is so strong. The boys tried stopping them and then the teacher notices. He blew the whistle and game was over.

Key and Younha was put into detention for one whole hour together. Younha and Key were supposed to make up, but they both just ignored each other. Younha didn't care, because all she thought was, Key deserved it.

Key was embarrass now. He was beaten by a girl in front of his friends and they will surly make fun of him forever.


After school came along and the boys were waiting for Key and Younha to get out of the detention room. "So what's going on?" Jin Ki asked Key as he wrapped an arm around his friend. "I'm going to be spending a week with her," Key angrily said.

"What do you mean by spending a week?" Min Ho asked. "Some like working with her," Key answered. Then Younha walked up to Key as Key back away a little. "Like I said, be careful on what you do, because I might end up to the point of ripping your head off," Younha said as she walked away.

Jonghyun shook his head looking at Key. "How could you even try and beat up a girl?' Jonghyun asked. "What? But hyun was beaten by a girl," Tae Min said as Jin Ki laughed. Key angrily kicked the trash bin near them as he huffed angrily and walked away.

Younha walked out the gate and saw Min Ho. "You did great at giving Key a beat down," Min Ho said. "He pretty much deserved it for being such a jerk," Younha said as she kept walking. Min Ho chased after her.

"Are you okay though?" Min Ho asked. "I'm fine, but go check on your friend, he might have a broken rib or broken nose, or something," Younha said as she didn't want to be bothered by anyone right now. Min Ho just stopped as he can see the irritation in her face.

Younha didn't want to go to that cold home, but she knew where to go this time.


 

What about this chapter huh? LOL.

Okay! Gotta go get ready for GRADUATION!

Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't much. =]]

@carlyxoxorenee: haha I adore Jonghyun LOTS! lol.

@SeonnieLee: Haha! I know you're not obsessed with him. (PFFT. WHATEVER) Lol. You are my lame sister and I miss you too!

@LUVSHINee: Yes, Min Ho and Jonghyun are very nice!

@LinaaBaby: Key has many plans ahead of him. He's full of mysterious things. LOL. Yes, Jjong is taking care of Younha.

@lyricallies: Hahah! I can't tell you, it's a SECRET. lol.

@jelly_jonghyun: THANKS JELLY! I am so excited! hehehe. Jonghyun/Younha!

@913_ang3l: Hi there new reader! I'm glad you like this story! Yes, I couldn't imagine myself writing about Woo Young being like this, but then it's just a fic! I bet he's a great oppa! =]] Haha, everyone has their opinion, and it's okay to dislike Min Ho and Younha together. lol. Haha! Idk, but then I wanted to write Key as a bad boy, he just have the looks. LOL.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND YOUR TIME TO READ MY FANFIC! =]]