Run Away.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

After school came along quick and Younha wasn't ready to leave, so she purposely stayed after class acting like as if she was working on some work. "Look at her, being so smart," Key joked as the class laughed.

"That's right, that's why I'll be getting good grades," Younha talked back as the boys all went 'ooohhh' at Key. He felt embarrass and tried to grab Younha but then Jin Ki and Jonghyun grabbed him. "Stop it Key!" Jin Ki said.

"THIS AIN'T OVER!" Key shouted as the boys pulled him out. Tae Min shook his head and walked out as Younha raised her head to look up and find that Min Ho hasn't return yet. "Wonder where'd he went to?" Younha asked as she shrugged and packed up her stuff.

Younha started to walk home alone and saw some girls walking together. Younha sighed as she didn't wish to have one anyways, because she know how it is to have friends. Being a loner was probably better.

Then Younha walked past some girls who were hiding out in an alley. "You want to join the club right? Just puff this ciggarette," a girl said as she held a light up ciggarette. "B-b-b-but.." the girl being forced to smoke the ciggarette stuttered.

"Why force her to do this? She doesn't fit right anyways," another girl said. "Shut up Gyuri," the girl who had the ciggarette in her hand told the girl who didn't want this to happen.

"What's going on here?" Younha spoke as she walked up the girls. "Who the hell are you?" The girl with the cigarette asked as she flicked the ciggarette away. "What the hell are you guys doing to that girl?" Younha asked the girl ignoring her question.

"It ain't your problem," the girl said. "Well it's near my street so it is my problem," Younha replied as she looked at the girl. "Oh please, get away from here," the girl said as she waved her hand in front of Younha's face.

"I hate girls who think they're all that," Younha said as she grabbed the girl's hand and twist it to the back. "Ow, what the ?!" The girl shouted. "What are you doing to unnie?!" The girls all shouted. "Teaching her some discipline," Younha answered as she kicked the girl to the ground.

"Don't stay around my street smoking again," Younha said as she walked away. The scared girl ran after Younha. "Thank you," the girl said. "Yea, don't mention it," Younha answered as she walked away from the girl.


Younha reached home and saw her parents' cars outside. "Hmm, they're finally home," Younha said as she yawned and walked inside the house. "Younha!" Her mom shouted for her. "What do you want?" Younha asked as she took off her blazer.

"Why do you have these girls in our house?!" Her mother shouted. "Oh, is that what Woo Young told you?" Younha asked in a tired voice. "JANG YOUNHA!" Her father shouted as Younha raised her head to look at her father.

"What is it?" Younha asked. "How can you bring prositutes to our house?!" Her father yelled. "Oh, so they're prositutes? Not s or ? Wait, they're all the same," Younha said as it sounded as if she was talking to herself.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Her father shouted angrily in her face. Younha chuckled as she spoke. "They're Woo Young's girls. Don't need to believe me, but he was ing them last night," Younha said as she took off her shoes.

"You're so full of lies Younha! Your brother will never do such a thing. You just want to cause trouble for him, is that it?" Her mother said as Younha was boiling with anger.

"Go ahead and believe that your son is a goddess then," Younha said as Yu Mi walked over. "Sir and Madam, Younha-"

"Don't get involve with this Yu Mi, this is between us and our daughter!" Mrs. Jang said as she rubbed her temples. "You see, my head hurts too," Younha said as she yawned. "You think this is some joke?" Mrs. Jang yelled as she slapped Younha across the face.

It was no surprise or shock. Younha raised her head up and looked at her mom. "Satisfy that you hit me?" Younha asked as she just stood there tightening her fists. "Move, I'll hit her," Mr. Jang said as he walked up to Younha and punched Younha on the face.

Younha landed on the ground and coughed a bit as she slowly stood up. "Satisfy too...dad?" Younha asked as she didn't look at them. "No, I am not satisfy! Do you know how hard it is for me to take care of you, Younha?!" Mrs. Jang asked.

"How hard is it? Tell me," Younha talked calmly. "You're always changing schools, you bring in prositutes when you don't like girls, you're in a boy school! Boot camp didn't work out. You know Younha, your father and I have lives too!" Mrs. Jang shouted.

"Then why didn't you abort me when you were pregnant with me?" Younha asked as her mother grabbed Younha's hair and started slapping Younha. "Stop Madam Jang, please!" Yu Mi cried.

"She needs discipline!" Mrs. Jang shouted as Younha just stood there letting her mother beat her up. After her mother had gotten tired, her mother stepped away. "Are you...done now?" Younha asked catching for her breath as she slowly stood up.

"I can't believe you said such things to your mother!" Her father shouted as her father slapped her two more times. Younha then chuckled as she looked at her father. "Happy now?" Youhna asked. "Hmph!" He father gruffed as he walked away.

Younha punched the wall hard and threw her mother's two vases on the ground breaking it. "YOUNHA!" Mrs. Jang shouted. "I'm never returning...EVER!" Younha shouted as she grabbed her shoes and bags and ran off.


Here's this chapter. What do you all think?

I hope you all enjoy it!

*dont kill me.

@coffeePRINCE: ? Where are these SHINee fics? ^^
@jelly_jonghyun: hahaha! Yes, Min Ho's a dummy for not studying, that's why. hehehe. Yes I really mean it! and Tae Min? GOOD CHOICE! I love him. HEHE. Oh, I would need a name from you too and maybe that's all. lol.
Yes, Moon Geun Young is the best actress this year that I've seen too!
@lyricallies: Yes, poor girl. Dumb Min Ho. lol.