Smiled.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha spotted Key at the far end corner with a french fries being held by his thumb and index finger. "Hi," Key said as Min Ho stood up and whacked his head. "PABO!" Jin Ki shouted. "What?! I was getting tired okay!" Key said as he pulled off his black and white colored beanie off of his head.

"You guys followed me?" Younha asked looking at them. "We didn't mean to," Tae Min said as he tried his best to be cute and smile. "Jonghyun's idea," Key snitched as Min Ho once smacked his head again. "Jonghyun?" Younha asked as Doojoon slowly let go of Younha's wrist and turned to look at the guys.

"Who are you guys?" Doojoon asked. "Her friends," Jin Ki answered. "Her friends? PWUAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't joke with such a thing," Doojoon said as he chuckled. Younha glared at him as she pushed him away and walked over at Jonghyun and them.

Jonghyun was scared out of wits that Younha will surely kill them for following her, but then she stopped, turned around, and spoke. "They are my friends," Younha said as she gave Doojoon a death glare.

"Younha," all the boys said as Younha grabbed Jonghyun's sleeve. "Let's leave," Younha said as she and the boys and Jihyun all left the batting cage. Doojoon watched as he angrily grabbed the bat and threw it at the cage.

"Jang Younha," Doojoon said.


After being couple blocks away from the batting cage, Younha looked at the boys, released Jonghyun's sleeve, and crossed her arms. "What were you all thinking? Sneaking up after me?" Younha asked as the boys all scratched their head.

"I told them let's leave you alone, but they were all eager to see what was going on and they wanted to know who your secret admirer is," Key said in a diva-ish tone. "Okay," Jihyun said as she chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Min Ho asked. "Key's diva tone," Jihyun said as everyone laughed except for Younha. She sighed in relief that she was finally away from Doojoon's presence. She was actually glad that the boys came after her and exposed themselves.

"Thanks you guys," Younha said as the boys all looked at her. "Huh?" They all asked confusedly. "Why the thank you?" Jin Ki asked. "I was glad you guys came," Younha said as the boys all raised their eyebrows in disbelief.

"I told you she would be happy to see us," Key said as they all picked on him. "Whatever liar!" The boys all said as they all pushed Key and messed around with him. Younha finally smiled for the first tim in front of everyone.

"Yah! Younha smiled!" Tae Min shouted as Younha frowned quickly. "I DID NOT!" Younha shouted. "She lied! I saw her!" Tae Min said as he shouted happily and the boys all clowned on Younha, including Jihyun.

"Yah! I did not smile!" Younha said as she couldn't resist but laughed with all her new friends.


When everyone had left home, Jonghyun and Younha walked to their apartment together. "So who's that guy to you?" Jonghyun asked just wanting to know. But didn't expect a straight answer. "My ex best friend," Younha answered.

"Ex best friend?" Jonghyun repeated.


 

WUAHAHAHAH!

HOW'S THIS SHORT CHAPPIE?

Well, imma show funny pictures to the chatting people! =]]

@guiwang_4ever: WUAHAHA! You'll know soon! ^^

@LinaaBaby: hahaha It's ok, as long u still read. ahaha. u said his name out loud? WOWerz!!! Really? Your sister reads it too? OMO! Tell her I say THANK YOU!!! =]] hahahah! I always UPDATE! ^^

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHHA. They guys were ALWAYS around. LOL. The bat? Oh, Doojoon was playing baseball. LOL. Hehe. Youji and Younji, I LOVE BOTH. IT DONT MATTER! XDDD I'm happy that this story makes you hyper!!