First Day At School.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Did you guys hear about the student?"

"I hear that the new student is a girl!"

"I wonder what homeroom she will have!"

"Is she cute?"

"I bet she looks like them models!"

"What's her name at least?"

Boys all chitter chatter about the new kid, preferred as, the new girl. Everyone sat in their seats as the teacher walked in. In followed the new student.

"WAHHHH!"

"WOOOO!"

The boys drooled as Younha rolled her eyes. Just before Younha was about to introduce herself, five boys walked in lazily. Younha chuckled as she thought she was going to be late for the first day of school.

"Who's this teach? Your girlfriend?" A kid with black hair and red highlights asked as Younha was about to vomit. "Now, now students," the teacher said trying to calm all the students as they all started laughing.

"Probably it's show and tell today, so he brought his daughter," another kid in the five boy group with brown hair said as everyone laughed even louder. Younha tightened her fists as she glared at them.

"Then why don't you all sit your butts down and let me introduce myself?" She said as the boys looked at her up and down. "Introduce yourself?  I can read, your name tag says, Jang Younha," a curled dark brown hair said as Younha smirked.

"I'm glad you can read," Younha said as the boys went 'OOOHHHH' at him. "Shut up before you all see me after class," he threatened as Younha chuckled. "Since you guys are taking forever for me to introduce myself, I'll just do it now. I am Jang Younha, finally transferred to a school where there are no girls for me to dealt with. Yeh, that's all," Younha said as she didn't even bow.

A kid with light brown hair raised his hand as the teacher called to him. "Why are you in an all boys school?" The kid asked. "Because girls bring too much dramas to me. Bootcamp didn't help, so I'm here," Younha said as the boys all cheered.

"Now that's what I call a girl!" A boy shouted from the back. Younha rolled her eyes and snapped her bubblegum. "Whatever," the five boys murmured as they walked to their seat. "Now, let me assign you to a seat," the teacher told Younha.

"Can I just sit alone over there by that empty seat? I mean, no one sits there right?" Younha asked. "Oh, if you don't want to sit next to a boy then that's fine," the teacher said as Younha nodded and walked to her new seat.

As Younha sat down, she looked outside the window and sighed heavily. 'Finally, a getaway from girls.' Jang Younha said as she hated all those girls she were all once friends with.

All the boys hardly paid any attention to the teacher, because their main focuses were on Jang Younha. Younha ignored all the boys staring at her because she was staring outside. Hoping the day goes slow, she wasn't ready to go home. Not ever.

Lunch finally started and Younha laid her bag on top of her desk and set her head on it with her iPod Touch in her hand. She blasted the music as she wanted to sleep. But then these annoying boys came over to her and asked her so many questions, she stormed out of the room.

"Where is the rooftop?" Younha asked as she walked up to where the map was pasted on the wall. "Found it," Younha said as she grabbed her bag and walked up the stairs. As she made her way there, she overheard some boys talking about her.

And they weren't admiring her, they were making fun of her.

"She was so annoying . "  

"Who does she thinks she is to even talk to us this way?"

"I don't even know why she's here."

"She don't belong here."

"Leave her alone, as long as she don't bother us, I don't care."

Younha smirked at the person's last quote and then continued up the stairs. "I'm going to the rooftop to sleep, anyone coming along?" The guy with brownish and blonde hair asks. "Nah, we're going to eat," the boys all answered. "Whatever then," he said as he made his way towards the rooftop.

Younha got on the rooftop and smiled as she in all her breath and let out slowly. "Feels good," Younha told herself as she set her bag down and laid her head on top of it and looked up into the sky.

Younha took out her iPod Touch and listened to it. She felt relaxed until she felt a little shade. Younha opened her eyes and a person stood over her. Younha quickly sat up and looked at him. "If you're going to-"

"What are you doing here?" The guy cut her off. "Sleeping, can't you tell?" Younha answered annoyingly. "So if you came here, you probably heard," the guy said. "Oh, about the comments you and your friends made? Yup," Younha answered.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun," he introduced himself. Younha looked at him weirdly. "This school gets weirder and weirder. "Tell your friends to shut up, or I might be sent to another school again," Younha said as she grabbed her bag and was about to walk away.

"Why are you even here?" He asked. "Because all the girls schools I go to, I get expelled," Younha answered. "Well, aren't supposed to go to some bootcamp or something?" Jonghyun asked.

"I did, I came back last week," Younha answered. "How long did you go for?" Jonghyun asked. "Why you digging up in my life?" Younha asked as Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "We're classmates, I'm just asking," Jonghyun said as Younha rolled her eyes.

"Riiiight," Younha replied as she walked away down the stairs. There, she met the boys who made fun of her. "Oh, there goes the new girl," a boy joked. "Yep, the new girl is here," Younha replied as she looked at them.

"What are you looking at?" A mushroom kid asked as he looked at Younha. "Don't act so tough," Younha told him as she continued her way out. "What's up with her?" They all asked as they shrugged.
 

[]

[]

[]

[]

 

FIRST CHAPTER UP! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

IMMA GO SLEEP NOW. NIGHTS!