Yoon Doojoon.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha got home and changed out of uniform and into a white hoodie and dark blue skinny jeans. She also put on a a pair of black vans and and a red cap since she let her original wavy hair down. Younha walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and drank some water.

She looked at the time and it was only 6 p.m. "I wonder what time he wants me there?" Younha asks as she drank her water and then put it in the sink and headed out.

When Younha got outside, she saw Jonghyun with a large brown bag with the words Mc Donald's printed on there and three large drinks. "The boys are coming over tonight?" Younha asked. "Yeh," Jonghyun answered. "Have fun," Younha said.

"Thanks," Jonghyun replied as he unlocked his door. "Are you going to visit the guy now?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeh," Younha answered as she made her way down the stairs. "You are going to tell us who he is right?" Jonghyun asked. "I'll think about it," Younha replied.


[Younha's POV]

Aish, where is the batting cage at? I don't know my way here too. Ugh, I could've just took the boys anyways. But there's no turning back now, they're all probably getting fat sitting on Jonghyun's couch watching television.

"Younha, hey," I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and it was Jihyun. "Hey, do you know where the batting cage is at?" I asked. "Yea," Jihyun answered. "Can you take me there? I am kind of lost," I told her as she laughed.

"Yea, just follow me," Jihyun said as she lead the way. We took a bus and yes, we sat next to each other. It's been years since I st next to a girl in a bus. "Are you meeting someone?" Jihyun asked me. "Huh? Oh yeh," I answered.

"Is it a date?" Jihyun asked. "Bwoh-yah?! No!" I answered as Jihyun gave out a laugh. "I'm kidding. You should've look at your face, you were shocked," Jihyun said as I managed to giggle a bit. "I don't really feel like going anyways," I confessed.

"Hm? Wae-yo?" Jihyun asked. "Because of the past," I answered feeling kind of comfortable letting Jihyun know a little part about me. "What's wrong?" Jihyun asked. "Nothing," I answered as I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I can't do it, I can't tell Jihyun. But why can't I? Am I afraid that history might just repeats itself? "Well whenever you feel like telling me, just do so," Jihyun said as she sounded patiently. Hmm, maybe I can be wrong. Jihyun sounds different from all those girls I used to know.

"Oh, here's our stop," Jihyun said as I came back to my senses and we got off the bus. "The batting cage is just right down there," Jihyun told me as I looked at her. "You're not coming with me?" I asked her. "Mm, I don't know, should I?" Jihyun asked.

"Doesn't matter, since I did drag you all the way here," I told her as she chuckled. "Yea, I guess I'll go meet this guy too," Jihyun said as we both walked together to the batting cage.


When we both enter inside, there were a lot of people and loud music. "So where is he?" Jihyun asked me as I shrugged and looked around. "I have no idea, I don't see him," I answered as I tried to find him. Gosh, I hate finding for people.

"Did he tell you what time to come?" Jihyun asked. "There was no time written on it," I answered as Jihyun then nodded her head. "Maybe he just wanted to surprise you," Jihyun told me as I laughed. "He's not like that," Younha said.

"So you know your secret admirer?" Jihyun asked me as I looked at her. "How'd you know the guy was a secret admirer?" I asked her. "Haha, Key complained about how he didn't get as much presents like you did," Jihyun told me as I laughed.

Key, that dumb guy.

"Younha? Jang Younha?" I heard a familiar voice as I never thought of hearing again. "Who are you?" Jihyun asked the person. I slowly turned around and saw the guy. He smiled warmly as he I looked at him smile. How could he still smile seeing me after what had happened?

"Where is he?!" I asked angrily as I grabbed the guy by his t-shirt. "Chill Younha," Jihyun told me as she tried to calm me down. "Tell him to stop playing games!" I shouted as the guy chuckled. "Still the same Younha," he said as he slowly brushed my hands off of him.

"Yo D! Younha's here," the guy said as I turned to look at the secret admirer. I knew it. I knew it all along.

[End of POV]


The guy "D" came up and out of the batting cage and looked at Younha with a bat in his hand. "Sup Younha, who's your friend?" The guy "D" asked as he looked at Jihyun. "Excuse me-"

"How'd you find me?" Younha asked as Jihyun looked at Younha. "Easy," the guy replied. "How easy?" Younha asked. "Come on, after finding out about you going to boot camp and all, of course you're the only girl who everyone talked about at school going to an all boys' school," the guy said.

"So Nana, this girl, what's her name?" The guy who gave Younha a warm smile asked Younha. "Pfft, Nana? Please don't call me by that name, I'm not Nana anymore," Younha told them as her secret admirer laughed.

His forehead was filled with some sweat. He had a black tank on and a blue denim jeans on. He wore a pair of white and red colored sneakers and his color was now a shade of brown instead of black. But he still had his hair cut as a mohawk and it grew out longer than before.

"You'll always be my Nana," the guy said as he smirked and walked up to Younha. "Oh please, I thought you were with Kim Hyuna? Wasn't she your Nana?" Younha asked as she scoffed. "I don't even know why I showed up," Younha said as the guy chuckled.

"Everyone still talk about you nonstop," the other guy said. "Younha? Omo, you've gotten prettier!" Another guy said as he patted Younha's head. "Haha, very funny," Younha said as she was not enjoying it at all.

"Who's your friend?" The guy who patted her head asked. "Kikwang, don't be such a busybody," the secret admirer told him. "Oh, Doojoon told you to come here huh?" The guy who's named Kikwang asked. "Oh, so only you and Yoseob knew about this?" Younha asked.

"Yea, pretty much," Doojoon answered as Younha chuckled. "This is stupid. I'm leaving,"  Younha said as she put her hands in her pockets and walked away. Jihyun followed too but then Doojoon ran up to Younha and blocked her way.

"I missed you," he said as Younha rolled her eyes. "Go tell that to Hyuna," Younha said as she pushed Doojoon aside. "That keychain, do you remember who gave it to me?" Doojoon asked as Younha stopped her tracks and turned around to face Doojoon.

"Don't look for me, don't try and mess with me, or else you won't be able to carry your legs home," Younha said as she didn't know why those past were still in her mind. She just can't seem to erase them all.

"I know that what Hyuna did was wrong. I'm sorry about it-"

"I'm not talking about the humiliation. I'm talking about how you stood me up and I found you at the club dancing with her," Younha said as the boys all looked at Doojoon. "Hyung! Why'd you lie to us?!" Another one with red hair asked as he came out of the batting cage.

By the time you know it, all of Doojoon's friends were standing and circling around Younha and Jihyun. "You're not trustworthy at all are you, Doojoon?" Younha asked as she smirked. Doojoon smiled as he shook his head.

"I admit, I lied, but you ran away instead of trying to solve your problems," Doojoon told Younha as she frowned and pushed Doojoon. "You think I'm still at Haek Win High? Huh?!" Younha asked as she went out of control and the boys all held her back but she pushed them away.

"This is why i left Haek Win, you guys are all nothing but a bunch of back ups for Hyuna and her friends!" Younha shouted as grabbed Doojoon by his collar.

"I didn't run away, I was transferred. I didn't even get to beat the out Hyuna and her friends because Principal Lee was afraid of another student being sent to the hospital again by me. So back off and stop trying to ruin my new life," Younha told Doojoon.

Doojoon chuckled as he looked at Younha. "Say anything you want, I'm not making the same mistake again. Hyuna and I were done with after the club scene you saw," Doojoon said as Younha rolled her eyes away.

"Hmph, say whatever, I don't believe you anyways," Younha said as she walked away and Jihyun followed. Doojoon then held onto Younha's wrist. "I'm not done yet," Doojoon said.

"Can you stop and just let her go!" A familiar voice Younha knew all too well shouted out. "Oops."

"KEY!"


HEHEHEHE. How about this chapter huh? Ya like?

OKAYS! SO I GUESS THE INITIALS GAVE IT AWAY! LOL.

Sorry for the LAME CHAPTER!

Hope you all enjoy it!

@guiwang_4ever: Now you know who the admirer is!

@Lollipop_key: HAHAHA She met him!

@mangalover: Hi reader! Thanks!

@carlyxoxorenee: I'm glad you love this story, TWIN! I updated!

@12vojenn: I'm happy you like this story!

@Burning91Rose: Wuahaha! YAH! It's DOOJOON! I LOVE HIM. LOL.

@bee123: thanks!

@lyricallies: HAHA YAH. It's Doojoon!