A Past Unforgotten [PART TWO]

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha and Jihyun were sitting comfortably at a coffee restaurant drinking themselves some hot chocolates. "So how'd you come to hate them and everything?" Jihyun asked.

"Yah, I'm almost getting there," Younha said.


"Younha, go to the mall with us will you?" Hyuna asked as she cling onto Younha's arm. "You and who?" Younha asked. "Doojoon oppa and I," Hyuna said.

--"Wait! They're dating?!" Jihyun asked. "Yah Jihyun-ssi, are you going to listen or what?" Younha asked. "I am, but you're skipping too much," Jihyun said. "Okies, after there little date thing, Hyuna claimed they were together. You know how crazy fanatic girls are," Younha said. "Oh, okay, continue," Jihyun said.--

"I don't want to be a third wheel," Younha replied. "Oh, he's taking Yoseob oppa too," Hyuna said as Younha thought for a bit.

"Can't you take Jiyoon or one of the other girls?" Younha asked. "Because you're more fun," Hyuna said as Younha sighed and nodded.

"Fine," Younha replied as Hyuna cheered and they both went home to change and met up at the bus stop. "Aren't you cold?" Younha asked Hyuna as it was almost the season of winter.

"Wearing this short sleeve t-shirt will sure make Doojoon oppa give me his jacket," Hyuna said happily as Younha chuckled.

The bus came shortly and both Hyuna and Younha were sent to the mall.

When they both reached the mall, there was Doojoon and Yoseob smiling. "Oppa!" Hyuna shouted as she ran to Doojoon and held his arm.

"Yah, Hyuna, don't do that," Doojoon said as he pulled Hyuna's arm off. Younha chuckled as she and Yoseob walked inside the mall first.

"Are you going to buy anything?" Yoseob asked. "Anni-yo," Younha answered as her hands were in her jacket pockets.

Hyuna then dragged Doojoon to another side to leave Yoseob and Younha alone. "Those two," Yoseob said as Younha laughed.

"Let's go have some fun!" Younha said as Yoseob agreed and went to every store and tried on some clothes.

"Wig shop!" Yoseob said as Younha laughed. Yoseob put on a girl wig and fixed himself nicely.

"What do you think?" Yoseob asked in a high pitch girly voice as Younha laughed so hard and fell on the ground.

Younha then put on a man wig and did a low voice. "You're really pretty," Younha said as Yoseob laughed also.

Then they went to a jewelry store and bumped in Doojoon and Hyuna at last. "You two got anything?" Doojoon asked.

"No, but we did have fun though," Yoseob answered as Younha laughed and nodded her head.

Younha then looked around the jewelry store with Yoseob as she came upon a necklace. "Omo, it's beautiful," Younha said.

"You like it?" Yoseob asked. "Yea, but I only brought a little money with me," Younha said as Yoseob chuckled.

"I'll buy it for you," Yoseob offered as Younha shook her head. "Oh no, it's okay Yoseob," Younha said as Yoseob grabbed it.

"It really suits you," Yoseob said as put he next to Younha. "Pfft, you're lying," Younha said as she put it down.

"Do you really like it?" Doojoon asked Younha. "Anni-yo, I just think it's beautiful," Younha said as Doojoon smiled.

"Oppa, I want this bracelet," Hyuna said as she hand it to Doojoon. "I'm getting hungry Yoseob, let's go grab something to snack on," Younha said as she dragged Yoseob out.


"Yoseob seems like a really nice dude," Jihyun said as she put a spoonful of ice cream in . "How can you eat ice cream when it looks like it's about to snow outside?" Younha asked.

"I love eating cold things!" Jihyun happily said as was filled with ice cream. Younha laughed at her silliness.

"That reminds me, let's skip to the part where it was almost Christmas time," Younha said.


[Two weeks before Christmas!]

The homerooms were all decorated cutely, everyone was coupled up and wishing the happiest to each other.

Younha was up on top off the rooftop again hoping to see Doojoon and work out things with him.

She waited 10 minutes and lunch time was almost over. "He's forgotten me," Younha sadly said as she turned around and saw him smiling.

"Younha," he said as Younha's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" He asked as Younha looked the other way.

"I'm just about to leave," Younha said as he grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry about Hyuna and I. I didn't-"

"Doojoon, she's my friend. I don't mind at all if you two go out, but I want our friendship to still be on the line," Younha said.

"I told you already, you're my type of girl, not her Nana," Doojoon said as Younha looked at him. "Nana?" Younha asked.

"Mm, your nickname dork," he said as he sent her a soft punch on the chin. "Nickname?" Younha asked.

"Yah, are you sick or something? You don't seem to be functioning well here," Doojoon said as Younha laughed.

Doojoon grabbed Younha's hand and held it. "Want to hang out at my place tonight?" Doojoon asked. "Pfft, no thanks," Younha answered.

"I have a gift for you though," Doojoon said as Younha looked at him. "What kind of gift?" Younha asked. "Something," Doojoon said.

"If you're asking about , it's not happening," Younha said as Doojoon laughed and pulled Younha in for a hug.

Younha closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "This is why I like you so much, you're such a cutie pie," Doojoon said.

Younha remained smiled as she was in Doojoon's embrace.


"That jerk! How can he play with you like that?!" Jihyun shouted as everyone in the store looked at her. "Oh, mianhe," Jihyun said as Younha chuckled.

"I was dumb for liking him," Younha said as she drank her cold 'hot' chocolate. "So what happened next?" Jihyun asked.

"Then this happened," Younha said.


Younha entered her homeroom and everyone looked at her. "There you are Younha," Gayoon said in an angry tone as she pulled Younha by the hair.

"Ah! Yah!" Younha shouted as she pushed Gayoon away and looked at her. "What the hell?" Younha asked as she was confused.

"What the hell?! Who gave you that necklace?!" Gayoon asked.

--"Necklace?" Jihyun asked. "Yea, Doojoon bought me the necklace. I didn't know either. That was his surprise, and then I guess Hyuna and her friends saw it and went psycho," Younha said.--

Younha touched the necklace around her neck. "This one, it was-""Doojoon, right? Hmph, how can you be such a friend to Hyuna?!" Gayoon asked as she pushed Younha to the wall.

"Gayoon, you don't understand!" Younha tried to explain. "People is talking! Your picture was taken!" Gayoon said as she threw some papers at Younha.

It was the day Doojoon and Younha was up on the rooftop. They hugged only, that was all, why must it be such an issue?

Then Younha remembered, girls like them will never understand. "It was just a hug," Younha said. "JUST A HUG?!" Gayoon shouted.

"Unnie!" Jiyoon shouted at Gayoon. "Don't even try and defend that !" Gayoon said as she was yelling.

"I'm not defending, but it is true about what Younha said, it was just a hug," Jiyoon said. "Shut up Ji!" Gayoon shouted.

Gayoon came up to Younha and slapped Younha across the face. Younha gasped as Jiyoon did too. "Unnie," Jiyoon said.

"You were supposed to be her friend!" Gayoon shouted as Younha didn't say anything.

'You were supposed to be her friend!'

Those words, that sentence, it rang in Younha's ears. "Unnie! Stop it!" Jiyoon shouted as she tried to push Gayoon away, but Gayoon hesitated and just kept beating up Younha.

All the students stood there and watched. No one came for her. No one. Younha thought that Doojoon would save her, but she was wrong.

Before Gayoon sent her another punch, Younha dodged it and stopped Gayoon. "Are you...done now?" Younha asked weakly.

"No!" Gayoon shouted as Jiyoon was crying. "Why did you have to hug Doojoon oppa for huh? Gayoon unnie wouldn't even beat you up this bad!" Jiyoon cried.

"Hmph," Younha smirked. 'they're not friends. there's no such thing as friends.' Younha's mind was in control now.

"Move aside," Younha said as she leaned on the wall to support her. "Where are you going tramp?!" Gayoon shouted.

"Here's the necklace you're all crying for," Younha said as she threw it Gayoon's feet.


"How can you just let that girl beat you up?! OMO! If I was your friend back then, I would've pulled her hair off!" Jihyun said.

"I was giving her free shots only," Younha said. "Free shots?! Are you crazy Younha?!" Jihyun shouted.

"Just listen!" Younha demanded.


The next couple of days, everyone avoided Younha and Younha avoided them also. She goes stay up on the rooftop to see if Doojoon will come, but he doesn't anymore.

That's when Younha gave up.

Younha was walking pass the hallway as she heard familiar laughs. "You're my Nana." That's what caught Youhna's ears.

She didn't bother to even check, because she recognized his voice. It was Doojoon talking to Hyuna.

It was Christmas Day and Younha received a text saying that she was to meet everyone at JuRue Club, which is open for the teenagers.

"You're not going to open your presents?" Woo Young asked as Younha closed the door and walked out.

It was starting to snow a bit, and Younha walked to JuRue Club by herself. "This better be good," Younha murmured as she let the cold snow come down on her.

|

Younha entered inside the club and saw some of the boys. "Younha, you came," Dongwoon said as Younha nodded.

"Where's Doojoon?" Younha asked. "Oh, you miss him?" Dongwoon joked. "No, I came here to see what he wants," Younha said.

"Well, I don't think you and Doojoon should see each other right now," Dongwoon said. "Why not?" Younha asked.

"Because hyung is busy," Kikwang said as Younha pushed the guys aside and saw Hyuna's friend and Hyuna hanging out with Doojoon and the boys.

They were all dancing, as Doojoon and Hyuna were making out. "Some make out session huh?" Younha said as Doojoon looked up and saw her.

"Younha!" Doojoon shouted as the girls all gave her a death glare. "Hmph, Merry Christmas," Younha said as she threw Doojoon a feathered black and red key chain at him and left the club.

Younha was in her room crying as she looked out the window and watched the snow fall.

Yu Mi wanted to talk, but Younha refused. "Younha-ssi, Younha-ssi," Yu Mi kept knocking on her door.

Hyuna and her friends were all hanging out and out of no where, Younha came and kicked Gayoon in the face.

"OMO!" The girls started shouting. "!" Hyuna shouted as she pushed Younha, but then Younha tackled Hyuna and was on top of Hyuna punching her face.

"WAhhh!" Hyuna cried as Jiyoon and Ji Hyun(4minute) grabbed Younha. "Stop it Younha!" Jiyoon pleaded.

"Shut the up!" Younha shouted in Jiyoon's face as she kicked Ji Hyun and spit in So Hyun's face. Ga yoon got up and pulled Younha's hair.

"What the ?!" So Hyun shouted as she wiped the spit and punched Younha on the left side of her cheek.

Younha grunted and kicked So Hyun hard on the stomach, elbowed Gayoon on the face, and grabbed Hyuna by her hair.

"I thought we were friends! To listen to one another and understand! Yea, I liked Doojoon, but that necklace and hug was due to being friends!" Younha shouted and punched her on the stomach.

"Don't touch her!" Jiyoon cried as Younha turned around and almost punched Jiyoon but she stopped. Someone stopped her and pinned her to the wall.

"Stop this instant Younha!" Doojoon shouted as Younha's lip was busted and bleeding and her hair was a mess.


"WHAAAAT?! STUPID @##%$^$#ggrsewtg&^*&*&*^ DOOJOON!" Jihyun cursed. Younha covered herself with a magazine.

"Miss, if you cannot keep quiet, you will be kicked out," a clerk warned Jihyun. O.O "Sorry!" Jihyun apologized.


"Let me go..Doojoon," Younha said as Doojoon pushed Younha against the wall one more time. "No more," Doojoon said.

"Shut up and let me go!" Younha shouted. "Are you insane?!" Doojoon asked. "You're the ed up one!" Younha shouted.

"You could've just came to me!" Doojoon shouted back. "And do what?! What will you do huh?! TELL ME!" Younha shouted.

Doojoon raised his hand forming a fist. "Hit me then! Hit me and let's see what I'll do to your precious NANA!" Younha shouted as Doojoon punched the wall.

The girls screamed except for Younha. "Oppa, your hand," Hyuna said as Doojoon released Younha. "Some friends," Younha said.

"What did you say?" Gayoon asked. "I said, I came to avenge for what you did to me the other day," Younha said as Doojoon looked at Younha and stopped her.

"What did you say?" Doojoon asked. "Hmph, ask your girlfriend," Younha answered as she flinched away and never returned.


"OH MY GOD! WHAT A FREAKEN !" Jihyun shouted again as Younha and Jihyun were finally kicked out of the coffee shop.

"Let's just go to my place," Younha said as Jihyun nodded. "So he came and stop you and--Oh my freaken lord. If I see him again, I'm going to crush him!" Jihyun said as Younha laughed.

"I don't care anymore," Younha said. "I'm living happier now, since Jonghyun them are keeping me company," Younha said as she kicked a rock in front of her.

"At least you made new friends," Jihyun said. "Yea, I'm glad I did too," Younha answered.

"So after the whole fight and everything, you switched schools?" Jihyun asked. "Yea, I was asked to," Younha answered.

"But every school I went to, I was in fights, because everyone kept talking about what happened between Doojoon an I. The story worsen and my parents couldn't take my anger anymore, so I was shipped off to bootcamp. But it didn't work, I came back and now I live in Seoul," Younha said.

"Oh, I see," Jihyun said as Younha nodded her head. "Let me go!" A girl voice screamed. "Come here babe!" Two guys shouted.

"Help! Help me!" The voice cried. "Isn't that?" Jihyun asked. "I know her!" Younha shouted.


 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER.

SUPER LONG FOR YOU ALL!. LOL.

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT! ^^

@hyunjin: Thanks for loving my fic! I'll check out yours! ^^

@BANGBANG: Oh, hahah! Now I get it. Younha must get out of your head now!

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHA! Yah, I saw it. JONGHYUN WAS SO! OMO! *melts*

@carlyxoxorenee: I know right! LOL.

@AmberW1525: Yes, I always update fast. HAHA! That's my Jihyunnie! HAHA! About the people who kidnapped Tae Min...SECRET!

@Burning91Rose: Hehe. Your welcome! Hopefully you enjoyed this long chapter!

@sen_95: Haha. no more clues. Last time I gave a clue, and everyone found out. XDD

@12vojenn: hahah! Sorry! But then I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@4everShinee: Yah, it's 4MINUTE.

@SeonnieLee: FINALLY! LOL. I miss u too dongsaeng.