Murong River.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The four boys looked at each other. "So what are you going to do now Jin Ki?" Jonghyun asked as he saw Younha out of the gates through the window. "I-"

"Younha's gone by herself. Happy now?" Jonghyun asked as Jin Ki looked at him. "What's your problem Jonghyun?" Jin Ki asked.
 
"What's my problem? My problem is, shouldn't we all go after Younha and help her?" Jonghyun asked. "For what?" Jin Ki asked again.
 
"So you're just going to let her go alone?" Jonghyun asked. "Hell yea, she don't mean nothing to me," Jin Ki said. "Oh really? Then what about Tae Min? Even if Younha might be beaten trying to save Tae Min, Tae Min won't even have us by his side," Jonghyun said as he ran out of homeroom.
 
"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!" Key shouted as Jonghyun ignored their calls. Key turned to look at Jin Ki and pushed him. "Jonghyun is right. As much as I dislike that Jang Youhna, she's going after Tae Min in our spot," Key said.
 
"You guys can stay here, but I'm going after Younha and hyung," Min Ho said as he ran past them. "Hyung, Jonghyun is right. I'm sorry, but I'll have to go too. It's my boy Tae Min," Key said as he ran out too.

 
Younha opened the warehouse and there it revealed an injured an unconcious Tae Min on the ground. "TAE MIN!" Younha shouted as she have never felt such pain before in her life. Seeing her newly made friend on the ground bleeding.
 
"Doojoon," Younha said his name coldly as she ran over to Tae Min. She looked around and found no one. But there was one note pinned to the table that was next to Tae Min's unconcious body. Younha picked it up and read it.
 

"Give Younha the message, I'll see her alone at Murong River. 5 o' clock, SHARP!"

 
No signature was signed on there. Younha angrily crumbled the piece of paper in her hands and threw it on the ground. She held Tae Min by one arm and held him up. "Geeze Tae Min, a little skinny boy like you is so heavy," Younha said as she chuckled.
 
"Tch, You-You-nha?" Tae Min slowly spoke. "Sshh, don't speak. It'll hurt more," Younha said as she stood Tae Min up and tried to slowly carry him out. "Younha! Tae Min!" Younha looked up to find Jonghyun. "Why did you come for?" Younha asked as Jonghyun rushed over to Tae Min's side and help him.
 
"You know I don't take orders from you," Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled and they both slowly helped Tae Min out of the warehouse. "Yah!" Min Ho shouted as he came to take Younha's side. "I'll get him from here," Min Ho said as Younha nodded.
 
"Guys, wait..up," Key said panting as Younha chuckled and went over to help him instead. "Here, lean on my shoulder as Jonghyun and Min Ho take Tae Min," Younha said as Key looked at her. "Wae-yo?" Key asked as he hid behind Jonghyun.
 
"You still scared of me?" Younha asked with a chuckle. "You're weird," Key said as he looked at Younha. "Me? You're the weird one!" Younha said as her and Key argued like little kids all the way to the hospital.
 

 

Everyone was sitting in the waiting room as Jin Ki and the ENTIRE class came. "Where's Tae Min?" "Is he okay?" "What's the condition?" Everybody started throwing questions as Younha looked away.

"Now you guys come?" Min Ho asked as Jin Ki looked at his friends. "I'm really sorry," Jin Ki said as he bowed. Younha turned to look at Jin Ki. "Why are you sorry for?" Younha asked.
 
"I was a coward. I should've just called you all and ran to help Tae Min. Instead, I came to school and tried to get Younha in trouble instead. I'm truly sorry Younha," Jin Ki said.
 
Younha didn't know why, but she didn't feel any anger inside of her. She felt warmth and happiness seeing everyone here for a friend. This is what Younha always wanted. Dreamt of, actually.
 
"Yah, Jin Ki, it's okay," Younha said as everyone saw Younha smiled. Like, EVERYONE. The whole class gasped as Younha looked at them all. "What?" Younha asked. "You're smiling!" They all said as Younha laughed.
 
"Are you all related to patient Lee Tae Min?" A nurse asked as she came by the crowd. "I am," Jin Ki said as he raised his hand. "Hmm, come with me," the nurse said as Jin Ki nodded and followed her.
 
"She's HOT!" Jin Ki mouthed as the friends all laughed, along with Younha. Then Younha remember about the note. Murong River. "I have somewhere to go," Younha said as the boys looked at her.
 
"Where to?" Min Ho asked. "Just to visit my friend," Younha lied as she tried to smile. "You're going to visit Yu Mi?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeh," Younha answered. "Should I go too?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"Ah, no, I can go by myself," Younha said as Jonghyun shrugged. "Who's Yu Mi?" The boys asked. "Jonghyun will give you the answers," Younha said as she laughed and walked away.
 
Younha didn't want anyone to go with her, she also made sure no one was following her, so she just asked some elders that she saw and they told her where Murong River was at.
 
Jihyun had a licorice in as she was chewing on it. "Unnie, should we go visit Key oppa today? I didn't seem him yesterday," Ara said as Jihyun wasn't paying any attention to Ara.
 
"Where is she going?" Jihyun asked as she munched on some of Ara's chips. "What are you looking at?" Ara asked as she looked at the direction Jihyun was. "Oh, you go on ahead first, I'll be behind you in a bit okay," Jihyun told Ara.
 
"Oh, okay," Ara answered as she left. "Younha, just where are you going?" Jihyun asked as she tip toed and and followed after Younha.
 
Younha was at Murong River 4:45 p.m. She just wanted to be there early for the purpose because she wanted to know if Doojoon will arrive there 5 o' clock sharp.
 
Younha skipped a few rocks at the river as she watched them skip. Younha chuckled as she skip so many now.
 

"Oppa, I want to learn how to skip rocks too!" Younha shouted.
 
"Hold it to the side, and throw it," Woo Young said.
 
 "But I don't know how,"  Younha said sadly.
 
"Find or use flat ones. They work the best," Woo Young said with a smile.
 

 
"What am I thinking? I hate him," Younha whispered as she didn't want to think about anything related to the past about her or her brother at all.
 
Jihyun stood there silently. "Is she just hanging out by herself?" Jihyun asked herself as she took out another licorice and ate it. Jihyun waited for another three minutes.
 
"You came," a voice said as Jihyun looked at who it was. "It's that guy, and his friends too? Omo, why is Younha alone?" Jihyun whispered.
 
"Still skipping rocks?" Doojoon asked as Younha turned around and found Doojoon standing there with a smile while Younha gave him a disgusted look.
 
"Why the did you beat him up for?!" Younha angrily asked as she rushed over to Doojoon and grabbed him by the collar. He smirked as he looked at Younha as she pinned him onto the bridge wall.
 
"Hyung," two of his other friends called for him but he raised his hand giving them a sign to not make a move. "I specifically asked for you, and he didn't want to tell me, so I had to do something," Doojoon said as Younha harshly pushed Doojoon to the ground.
 
"People like you make me sick," Younha said as she spit her saliva to the ground. "If you mess with him or anyone one more time, I'm not going to go easy on you," Younha said as she looked at his other boys.
 
"You guys were with him on this?" Younha asked them. "Younha," the boys said as Younha gave them a disappointing look. "You all disgust me," Younha said as she was about to walk away when Doojoon spoke.
 
"Remember the time when we first held hands?"
 
"Shut up," Younha said as she tried to erase the memories. "I hate you Doojoon, just shut up and go back to Hyuna," Younha continued. "I can't Nana," Doojoon said as Younha looked at him.
 
"Why not?!" Younha angrily asked as Doojoon got off the ground slowly and stood up. "Because...I still love you," Doojoon said.
 
Jihyun choked on her licorice.
 

hehhehe how about this chapter???

Was it...SURPRISING? DUN-DUN-DUUUUNNN. LOL.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I really appreciate it everybody!

@carlyxoxorenee: hahahha! ur so funny twin!

@MelodyTOP: Another cliffhanger. LMAO!

@Burning91Rose: Fight scene? Maybe not his chapter, but maybe NEXT? LOL.

@lipstick: Yea, he was saved. =]]

@SHINeeJewel: Hahah I know. Min Ho just loves smacking Key's Diva head. lol

@ydlmdy: YAHH! Koizora is my favorite now. I CRIED AND CRIED NONSTOP even when the movie was over. LMAOO!

@LinaaBaby: Hahha! Doojoon just wants YOUNHA! Oops. spoiled.

@guiwang4_ever: HE'S SAVED! OH YEA!