Another Same Old Thing At Home.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

After school arrived fast and Jang Younha wished to not go home. "Hey new girl, can I have your number?" A guy a bit taller than she is, hair nicely cut and ruffled, asked Younha as Younha rolled her eyes and pushed him aside. "I ain't interested," Younha said as she kept walking.

"Oh!! REJECTED!" The boys .
 
Younha kept walking as she tied her hair up while walking out the gate. "YAH!" She heard a shout as she turned around. "Me?" Younha asked as she pointed to herself. "Stop being so stuck up and-"
 
"If I'm such a stuck up then why try asking me out?" Younha cut in as the boy got quiet. "That's what I thought," Younha said as she rolled her eyes and sighed as she continued walking away.
 
The five boys watched her as the mushroom hair kid smirked. "She thinks she's all that for just coming to this school," he said as Jonghyun looked at him. "Forget her, let's just go home," Jonghyun said as he walked the opposite direction.
 
"WAIT UP!" The boys shouted after as they followed him.
 

Younha slowly walked home as she hated going home. She sighed seeing girls from other schools walk together and talk so friendly with each other. Younha rolled her eyes and kept walking.

At last, she was standing in front of the gate to her mansion. "It's me," Younha said to the intercom. The gate opened as Younha walked through it. A car rolled passed her quickly as if someone was racing home.

"Tsk. Tsk. Stupid oppa," Younha mumbled as she saw her only brother parking the car in front of the mansion and stepping out with two new different girls. "," Younha whispered as she stepped up the steps. "Dongsaeng, can you come help me bring their stuff to my room?" He brother asked.

"I'm not a maid," Younha answered as she stepped inside the house. "I'm home," Younha shouted lazily as she sighed heavily. "How was first day of school Miss?" A maid about the age of 30 asked. "Boring," Younha answered as she took off her sneakers and slipped on her slippers the maid gave her.

"I made you some snacks, would you like to eat them now?" The maid asked. "Nah, save it for later. But bring me an apple and  a cup of grape juice," Younha told the maid as the maid bowed. "Yes Miss," the maid replied as she took Younha's sneakers and walked away.

Younha went to her room and found her stuff unpacked and her bedroom all set up already. She locked her bedroom door and changed into something comfortable. Younha wore a navy blue t-shirt with pink writings and a blue puffed short.

She sat on her bed as she took out her books. Younha started working on her math problems as someone knocked her door. "Who is it?" Younha asked. "Your apple and grape juice," the maid said. Younha opened her door and the maid gave it to her.

"Thanks," Younha thanked her as she shut her door and locked it again. Younha set her homework aside as she the television and tried to see what's new. Just then, another knock came to her door.

Younha went to open the door and saw her brother standing there, looking at her. "What?" Younha asked. "Is it okay if one of my girl sleeps in-"

"I'm not cleaning up your messes for you Woo Young oppa, so dream on," Younha said as she closed the door on him and locked it. "This is why mom and dad favors me more!" Woo Young shouted. "And? I don't give a ," Younha replied.

"That's why they got me a car!" Woo Young shouted. Younha wasn't hurt by what he says anymore. She gotten used to it ever since she got so tired of being part of the family. "That's good for you, put it in good use," Younha said.

"YOUNHA!" Woo Young shouted as he banged his fist on her door. "Go away," Younha said as she turned the television volume on louder and ignored his calls.


Jang Younha, one of the baddest female who everyone happen to get so easily annoyed and irritated by. Her brother Jang Woo Young, three years older than her, still acts like he's a kid in high school, picking up girls from college to sleep with him when he's in a good mood.

Younha hated that. She hate having a brother who does that. Especially her parents. Woo Young would bring sometimes three girls or more a day to their home, and her parents don't care.

They're either too busy to worry about their social lives about business trips and work than pay attention to their kids. Younha isn't having one good single friend and she can't even talk to anybody about it.

After being put into a hospital her 5th grade year of elementary, Younha changed. She wasn't letting anyone bully her or talk about her. Younha wasn't going to be weak just to get her parents attention anymore.

No one cares for her, no one loves her. The day Younha changed, everyone changed. No one talks to her normally anymore because of her behavior. She gets into fights, her father scolds her and she talks back.

Younha was put into bootcamp because of being expelled over threew different girl schools she went to and three gender mixed schools she went to. But bootcamp was nothing, the trainers there were more scared of Younha than Younha was scared of them.

It was always hard growing up alone, but Younha liked it. It's just, she hated the fact of coming home to see her brother being so meaningless and her parents are gone working. There's never a time Younha actually had a real family.


Younha tried closing her eyes as she wanted to sleep. But all these , pounding, and screams were so loud, Younha couldn't sleep. Her iPod Touch couldn't even beat the volume of it. "Why did I have to be next to his room," Younha groaned as she got off her bed and walked out to the hallway.

It was empty with one light on. Music was being played loudly in her brother's room and Younha was getting tired of it. She pounded on his door five times and one of his s opened it. "Want to join dongsaeng?" The y girl asked as Younha as her hair was messed up and her laced blue bra was about to fall off.

Younha pushed the away and saw her brother being tied up onto his bed as the other was on top of him on his bed. "Turn it down, people needs to sleep," Younha said as she shut his door and grabbed her pillows and blanket.

She needed a place to sleep and decided to sleep in her parents room, since they're not home from the overeseas trip they both had gone to. Then a butler saw Younha. "Miss, it's 2 a.m. in the morning, you should be sleeping," the butler told her.

"Go tell my brother to sleep, then maybe I will too," Younha said as she walked away. "Where are you going?" The butler asked. "My parents room, I need to stay far away from oppa," Younha said as she kept walking.

Younha opened the elegant doors and found nobody sleeping on the neatly fixed bed. Younha jumped on it as she sighed with relaxation. She then her iPod Touch again and listened to the song she was listening to and finally fell asleep.
 


 

How was this chapter?

WOO! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

I didn't even know if I would get comments or any readers for this story. LOL.

THANKS EVERYONE!