Misunderstandings, Friends Again, and Appa?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next day at school, Younha decided to go late instead of early. She didn’t want to see or face Jonghyun in the bus.

When she got to school, everyone eyeballed her and she was so confused.

But Younha didn’t care though; she just wanted to get through this before she goes to a new school.

As Younha was about to enter the school campus, she saw a familiar picture being posted on the school’s bulletin board.

“You and Min Ho are dating now?” Seung Hyun asked as he came up to Younha. “What?” Younha asked.

“It’s everywhere in the school!” Seung Hyun’s blonde hair friend said. “What do you mean?” Younha asked as she took a look at the paper they were holding.

There was Younha and Min Ho’s picture they took at the photo booth where Min Ho kissed her cheek.

Younha carried the paper and walked into homeroom. “It’s not me, I swear!” Min Ho said as Younha crumbled up the paper and threw it at Min Ho.

“I don’t give a , you have no proof!” Younha said as she pushed Min Ho off his chair.

The boys just stared at Younha and Min Ho as they didn’t want any part of this.

“Stop Younha, I swear!” Min Ho said as Younha was about to punch him when their homeroom teacher came and pulled Younha and Min Ho away.

Jonghyun, Key, Jin Ki, and Tae saw Younha and Min Ho being pulled to the office. “Does it have to do with the picture?” Jin Ki asked.

“Do you both think this is some kind of joke?” The principal asked as Younha looked away.

“I didn’t do it, because I didn’t have the picture,” Younha said as the principal looked at Min Ho.

“Then you have the picture?” The principal asked. “Yes, but I-“

“Mr. Choi, if you wanted everyone to know that you and Miss Jang are dating, you needn’t do this,” the principal said.

“We are not dating,” Younha said angrily as she did not even look at Min Ho.

“But sir, I-“

“Say no more. I want you to pick up every picture there is here and throw it away,” the principal told Min Ho.

“And Miss Jang, no fighting in my school please,” the principal said as Younha stood up and took off her name tag and placed it on the principal’s desk.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be attending here anymore,” Younha said as the principal looked up at Younha.

Younha then stepped out as she saw the boys standing there. “Younha,” Tae Min said as Younha turned to looked at Jonghyun for a bit and then just left.

Min Ho ran out of the room and found Younha gone. “Where’d she go?” Min Ho asked the boys.

“Why do you care?” Key asked. “Shut up Key, you don’t understand anything!” Min Ho said.

“I understand clearly that you betrayed Jonghyun,” Key said. Min Ho clutched his fist tightly and grabbed Key by his neck collar and pulled him up close.

“Stop Min Ho, don’t do this!” Jin Ki and Tae Min shouted as they tried pulling Min Ho apart from Key.

“Okay! I admit that I like Younha, but then the reasons why I never said anything, was because I didn’t want Jonghyun and Younha to get into these kinds of dramas! Are you all happy now?!” Min Ho angrily shouted as he let go of Key and ran to look for Younha.


Younha was walking away as a car pulled up in front of her. She looked and saw Yong Hwa in it.

“What the do you want?” Younha asked angrily. “Take a ride with me,” Yong Hwa said as Younha saw Min Ho running towards her.

“Fine,” Younha said as she got inside the car and Yong Hwa drove off. “YOUNHA!” Min Ho shouted as he angrily kicked the brick wall.

Yong Hwa looked at Younha and then his rear view mirror. “How come the other dude isn’t chasing you?” Yong Hwa asked.

“Since you wanted him to hate me, your mission has accomplished,” Younha said angrily as she just wanted to beat up everyone up right now.

“I’m sorry Younha, I really am,” Yong Hwa said as Younha chuckled and shook her head.

“Sorry for what? Ruining my life? I don’t give a okay,” Younha said as Yong Hwa threw a tiny box at Younha.

It was wrapped in a neon color green box with a dark green ribbon. “What’s this for?” Younha asked as she didn’t even want to open it.

“Just open it,” Yong Hwa said as Younha looked at it. “It’s not going to cheer me up,” Younha said as Yong Hwa smiled a little.

“Trust me, it will,” Yong Hwa said as he parked on a parking spot. “Come on, I know you love the beach,” Yong Hwa said as he got out of the car.

Younha got out of the car and saw the beach waves and warm sand. “What are we doing here?” Younha asked.

“Starting a new friendship,” Yong Hwa said as he made his way down to the beach.

Younha was confused, but she followed Yong Hwa. “Open the box,” Yong Hwa said as Younha looked at the box and then opened it.

There were two little glass bottles with a piece of paper inside each. “What does it mean?” Younha asked as Yong Hwa took one out.

“You write what you wish for most in the world, and then throw it in the sea. Give the sea god a message, and he’ll grant your wish for you,” Yong Hwa said.

“You’re so kiddish, this won’t ever work,” Younha said as Yong Hwa faced Younha to look at him.

“The sea god brought me to find you,” Yong Hwa said as Younha looked away and took out her bottle.

“Need a pen?” Yong Hwa asked. “No,” Younha answered as she took out her pen and wrote what she wished for.

“Throw it write?” Younha asked. “Of course,” Yong Hwa said as Younha threw it as far as possible.

“Then what?” Younha asked. “Scream your head off like crazy to release your stress,” Yong Hwa said as Younha chuckled.

“Trying to kill me?” Younha asked as Yong Hwa threw his bottle to the waves. “What did you wish for?” Younha asked Yong Hwa as he clicked his pen and out it away.

“I wished for us to have a new beginning of being friends again,” Yong Hwa said as Younha smiled a small one.

“What about you?” Yong Hwa asked. “I wish,” Younha paused for a bit, and then continued, “to see my biological father.”

“Hm? What do you mean?” Yong Hwa asked. “The parents who raised me aren’t my parents,” Younha told Yong Hwa as she looked at the waves.

“You-“

“Does screaming at the waves really work?” Younha asked as Yong Hwa smiled and looked at the wave.

“Of course, want to try?” Yong Hwa asked as Younha nodded her head. “Okay, let me go first,” Yong Hwa said as he screamed.

Younha laughed a little and then screamed too. But Younha didn’t stop for Yong Hwa to scream, she continued screaming two more times.

Yong Hwa watched Younha as she shouted three or four cuss words yelling at Jonghyun.

“I hate you Jonghyun! You stupid pig brain!” Younha shouted as tears started falling down.

“If you just realize that I do like you, none of this hatred would happen!” Younha screamed some more.

She didn’t even wipe her tears; she just let her tears flow down as Yong Hwa’s heart was breaking.

“Younha,” Yong Hwa said as he pulled Younha in his embrace and held her. “Stop,” Yong Hwa said.

“No, I won’t stop! If this is the only way for me to yell at Jonghyun, I’m going to do it,” Younha said.

“Stop it!” Yong Hwa shouted as he was so hurt to see his best friend who grew up with him hurt by one man who she truly likes instead of him.

Younha shook her head and slumped down to her knees as she covered her eyes and started crying.

Yong Hwa sighed as a tear rolled down his cheeks. He sat down and held Younha in his arms as she cried.


Yong Hwa drove Younha home, and Younha hugged Yong Hwa. “Thanks for today, friend,” Younha said as Yong Hwa smiled.

“I’m going to be leaving soon, since my vacation is starting to end,” Yong Hwa said.

“Then I guess we should have a small picnic before you leave?” Younha asked Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa nodded his head. “Oh, tell Hyuna that-“

“Doojoon is dealing with her,” Yong Hwa said as Younha chuckled. “See you,” Younha told Yong Hwa as Yong Hwa nodded.

When Younha walked up to the gates, she saw an unfamiliar man standing there.

“Excuse me, may I help you?” Younha asked the man. “Oh, yes, can you tell me where Kim Yu Mi lives?” The man asked.

“Did she trouble you? I will take all the responsibility, please don’t-“

“No, no, she didn’t do anything wrong, I just want to see her. I was told that she lives in one of these apartments here,” the kind man explained as Younha laughed at her stupid thoughts and opened the gates.

“She lives with me,” Younha said as the man tilt his head confusedly. “What?” He asked.

“Yu Mi, she lives with me,” Younha repeated as the man nodded his head as he was kind of confused.

Younha opened the door and saw Yu Mi and Woo Young sitting on the couch laughing at the television.

“Omma, someone is here for you,” Younha said as Yu Mi looked up and dropped her bowl of popcorn.

“Omma?” The guy asked looking at Younha. “Yes, Yu Mi is my mother,” Younha answered as Yu Mi got up from where she was sitting.

“Yah, where’d you pick up this stranger?” Woo Young asked Younha. “I don’t know, he was standing in front of our gates asking for mom,” Younha answered.

“It can’t be,” Yu Mi said as she was close to tearing up. “Is it really you, Suk Hwan?” Yu Mi asked as she touched the man’s face.

“It’s me, it’s really me. I’ve return for good with cash and-“

“Soo Yun-ah, it’s your father,” Yu Mi told Younha as Younha was in shock.

“Give the sea god a message, and he’ll grant your wish for you.” 

Yong Hwa’s words rang into Younha’s head as she didn’t know whether to be happy or sad.

“Appa?” Younha asked as her father looked at her. “But I thought-Soo Yun-Come here,” her dad said as he hugged her.

“Appa, why did you leave mom?” Younha asked as she was close to tearing up as she was in her father’s hold.

“I thought you died, the doctors said you were gone, I even held you before you were buried, but how-“

“I am not dead, the Jangs took me in as their daughter because their daughter died,” Younha explained.

“So then why is young master Woo Young here?” Her father asked. “He lives with us now,” Younha answered.

“I thought I lost you, so I took off to make some money for your mother,” Younha’s father explained.

“I miss you so much, I thought you weren’t coming back,” Yu Mi said to her husband as her husband hugged her.

“I’m going to buy us dinner then,” Younha said as her parents nodded. “I’ll go too,” Woo Young said.

“Yea, we should give mom and dad some alone time,” Younha said as Woo Young nodded his head.


 

OKAY! THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY!

Meanwhile I had no internet, I was writing and writing.

So I want you readers to be happy that I gave you three updates to read.

ENJOY THEM OKIES!