Awaken.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

 

 

Jonghyun woke up first and sees Younha still sleeping. He smiled seeing her safe in his arms. Jonghyun removed her bangs and then felt her head burning. He touched her arms and noticed that it’s also burning.

“Younha, Younha, you’re burning up,” Jonghyun told her as he tries waking her up.

She looked peaceful sleeping, but very pale, which got Jonghyun worried. “Younha, Younha,” Jonghyun called to her. She wouldn’t wake up but only mumbled the word, “water”. Jonghyun hopped off his bed and dashed into the kitchen. He grabbed an empty cup and filled it up with warm water and stormed back into his room.

“Younha, Younha, I brought you some water,” Jonghyun told her as he tried waking her up. Her eyes opened a little and she tried reaching for the cup but her hands were pretty weak.

“Here, let me help you,” Jonghyun said to her as he sat her up.

Younha leaned on Jonghyun’s chest and he put the cup of water by and tipped up for her to drink. She only took three sips and made Jonghyun put it back.

“You’re burning up, Younha. I think you’re running a fever,” Jonghyun said worried.

“I just need...rests,” Younha said and trailed off to sleeping again. Jonghyun smiled a small one and changes into his clothes. He grabs his wallet and cell phone as he dashes out of his apartment to a nearby supermarket.

“Younha is sick, so we won’t be visiting the hospital today. But call me when Jin Ki wakes up,” Jonghyun spoke over the phone. “Should we come over and help?” Tae Min asks. “No!” Jonghyun answers. “Fine then!” Tae Min replies and clicks.

“Aish, you brat,” Jonghyun spoke to his phone and puts it back inside his pocket and grabs medicine, towels, and porridge ingredients. After buying them, he went back to the apartment and started cooking the porridge immediately.

Younha was still in bed sleeping, but Jonghyun would go out back forth from the kitchen to the bedroom changing the towels on her forehead. Even though he was feeling tired, Younha came first and he didn’t want to sleep through Younha being sick.

“Younha, are you able to open your eyes?” Jonghyun asks from his bedroom door.

“Mmm...” Younha mumbled weakly.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Jonghyun said with a chuckle as he brought a bowl of warm porridge to her.

He helps her to sit up and had her drink water again before eating the porridge.

“I’m so tired,” Younha spoke weakly. “You can rest after this,” Jonghyun told Younha as he fed her medicine first and then fed her slowly with the porridge. After a couple bites, Younha pushed the spoon away from shaking her head.

“I need to puke,” she told Jonghyun. He grabs the trash can and hands it to Younha. She puked in it and drank some water to wash spitting the water out.

“You being sick like this worry me so much. Should I call Woo Young?” Jonghyun asks.

“I’m fine Jonghyun; I don’t think I should eat anymore. I’m just gonna go sleep okay?” Younha told him.

“Then I’ll watch over you,” he told her with a sweet smile on his face.

Younha smiled weakly back and slid back under the covers. “I’m sorry for being such a burden to you by being sick and all,” Younha apologized.

“Dummy, no need to apologize at all. I’m your boyfriend and I’ll be here to take care of you. Remember when I told you that I’m gonna protect your forever?” Jonghyun replied.

She smiled at him and held his hand tightly. “Then promise me that you’ll never let this hand go?” Younha asks. “I promise,” Jonghyun promised interlocking both their pinkies together.

-

“I hope Jin Ki hyung wakes up,” Tae Min prayed. “Don’t worry Tae Min; the doctors said that Jin Ki hyung needs rests. He’ll wake up soon,” Min Ho told him. “I know that, I’m just praying that he’ll wake up soon,” Tae Min replied.

“So how are Jonghyun and Younha? Are they coming over?” Seonnie asks. “Oh, no. Younha is sick,” Tae Min answered. “Sick? Oh no, is she gonna be okay? Did he need help?” Jihyun asks in shock. “Tch, he yelled at me saying no when I asked if he needed help,” Tae Min answered.

“Maybe because they wanna spend time together,” Key suggested. “True, because the two haven’t had any time alone together,” Ara agreed. “Yea, maybe we bothered the lovers too much,” Tae Min said. “Then from today onwards, we’ll leave them alone and let them have their own privacy!” Jihyun said proudly.

“Unless they need us, we’ll show up,” Key continued. “Yea, because that’s what friends are for,” Ara said smiling. Seonnie looked at Min Ho and he didn’t look so good. “Are you okay?” She asks him. “I’m fine, it’s just, Jin Ki is in the hospital, Younha is sick, and I’m just worried. There are so many dramas, and I hope they just all end,” Min Ho answered.

Seonnie grabbed hold of Min Ho’s hand and held it. “Everything will be alright. Don’t worry so much or you might get sick and I’ll end up taking care of you,” Seonnie told him.

They both laughed and Min Ho kissed her forehead. “I’m very lucky to have you,” he said to her.

“Jin Ki, he’s woken up,” Jin Ki’s grandmother told everyone as she came inside the waiting room.

Everyone dashes quickly inside Jin Ki’s room and bundled up in one huge group surrounding Jin Ki’s bed. “Hyung,” Tae Min cried hugging him. “Tae Min-ah. I’m still in pain,” Jin Ki told him weakly. “Oh, sorry, I’m just happy to see awake,” Tae Min apologized as soon as he got off Jin Ki.

“Where am I? Where’s Younha?” Jin Ki asks searching around the room. “She’s at home safe and sound with Jonghyun. As for you, you’re in the hospital,” Ji Ae answered. Jin Ki smiled upon hearing her sweet voice and seeing her face.

“Shi Yoon didn’t attack you, did he?” Jin Ki asked worriedly. “Of course not hyung, you missed it! Younha being the badass as she was, she got Shi Yoon on his knees apologizing to Ji Ae,” Key said confidently.

Jin Ki tried to laugh, but he was still in very much pain so he just smiled. “That darn Younha,” Jin Ki muttered. “Yea that darn Younha saved your life,” Jihyun said as Jin Ki nodded his head. “That’s very true,” he agreed.

“You should rest more though, the doctor says you need plenty of rests,” Ji Ae told him worried about his health. “I already had enough rests. I needed to open my eyes to see if you’re okay. I’m so worried that Shi Yoon probably did something to you,” Jin Ki told Ji Ae as everyone just had their jaw dropped.

“Ji Ae, I know this might be too soon, but would you like to be my girlfriend? I mean, I’ve liked you and I don’t care if you’re having another man’s child. You’re the only one in my eyes, and I wish we can spend more time together,” Jin Ki finally confessed as he didn’t want to hold it in anymore.

Everyone gasped loudly having Jin Ki and Ji Ae giving them the ‘it’s not a big deal’ look. Ji Ae stared back at Jin Ki and smiled as she grabbed his hands.

“Of course Jin Ki, I would love to be your girlfriend. You’re the sweetest man I ever met, and that’s what I like about you. You accept me for who I am,” Ji Ae answered. “Jin Ki-ah, this is the girl you talked about everyday is it?” His grandmother asks.

“Yes grandma, this is Ji Ae,” Jin Ki said introducing Ji Ae to his grandmother. “Oh my, you are such a beauty! You’re welcome to our home any time too,” Jin Ki’s grandmother told Ji Ae.

“Aww, maybe we should leave the happy family alone,” Key said. Everyone laughed and told Jin Ki that they’ll visit him later, since he and Ji Ae got some love thing going on now.

“I knew it already that hyung liked Ji Ae,” Tae Min said. “It was so freaken obvious,” Ara continued. “I’m happy that Ji Ae and Jin Ki can both smile together,” Seonnie said being happy for her cousin. “I know right? It’s great that they’re together. They are so darn cute,” Jihyun added.

“So are you saying that we aren’t cute?” Tae Min teased Jihyun. The friends laughed and Jihyun pinched Tae Min cheeks. “You wanna be cute huh?” Jihyun said still pinching his cheeks. “Yah, yah, you’re gonna kill him,” Min Ho said laughing still though.

“Hmph, I was wondering what the loud ruckus was, but it’s just you,” a person said speaking to Jihyun.

Jihyun looked up and saw that girl who’s been messing with her. “Hae Young, is it?” Jihyun asks. “Ahh, so you remember?” Hae Young asks as Jihyun snickered. “What do you want?” Jihyun asks the girl.

“Nothing, you were just being too loud and I didn’t like it,” Hae Young said as Jihyun rolled her eyes. “I am a girl who talks loud, so deal with it,” Jihyun told Hae Young and smirks.

“Whatever,” Hae Young said and then turns to Tae Min. “Hello cutie. If you don’t want such an abusive girlfriend, I’m free,” she told him as she sends him a wink and walks off.

“You !” Jihyun shouted trying to attack Hae Young but Ara and Seonnie held her back. “Better luck next time,” Hae Young told Jihyun and stuck her tongue out at her and continues walking away.

“Why did you girls held me back for?!” Jihyun asks angrily. “We just had a drama, no more dramas, please,” Ara told Jihyun.

“Don’t worry Jihyun, you know I only like and care for you. She’s nothing compared to you,” Tae Min told Jihyun. “I don’t care about that; it’s just she looks so en familiar but nothing is coming to my head. Besides, hitting on my boyfriend like this too? She’s gonna see hell,” Jihyun replied.

“I notice that Jonghyun and Tae Min have very violent girlfriends,” Key said looking at Jihyun. “We have to be violent to protect ourselves,” Jihyun told Key. “I think I know that,” Key said back.

“Let’s all go for ice cream. My treat,” Min Ho said breaking the drama tension. “Yay, I love ice cream!” Tae Min shouted pulling Jihyun into his arms as he held her hand and everyone walked to Baskin Robbins.

Jihyun smiled knowing how Tae Min is towards her, but she just wants to know and find out, who is this chic Hae Young, and why is Jihyun being targeted. 


 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! MY LAPTOP CORD DIED ON ME AND I HAD TO ORDER A NEW ONE! VERY TRULY SORRY MY READERS!

Sorry if some of you readers thought that the previous chapter was the end of it. IT'S NOT ENDING YET! XDD

Jihyun still need her drama and Jonghyun has a DEEP PAST THAT YA NEED TO READ AND DIG THROUGH! LOL.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and thanks for subscribing! XDD