Trust.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha sped out of her home with her shoes and school bag. As much as her parents and Yu Mi called for her, she ignored them. Younha stopped halfway to catch her breath as she slipped on her shoes and carried her bag.

She was unfamiliar with the way Seoul was, since it was a bigger city with an even more crowded crowd. Younha kept walking with her hands in her skirt pocket. Younha walked inside a fast food restaurant and entered inside the restroom.

Younha got some tissue paper and started wiping the dry blood on her face. She also took off her white blouse and washed it, since some drips of blood was also on it. Younha had a black tank top under, so she didn't mind much.

Younha walked out and sat down on an empty table by the window as she set out her white blouse to dry and took out her cellphone. She looked through her list and saw no one but her parents', Woo Young's, and Yu Mi's number. All the rest, they weren't as important.

"Younha? Jang Younha?" A voice called as Younha raised her head to look at who was calling for her. "Oh, it's just you," Younha said as she sighed seeing Min Ho. "Oh, so I wasn't mistaken," Min Ho said as Younha just nodded.

"You work here?" Younha asked as she saw him in the fast food uniform. "Yea, you can say that," Min Ho answered as Younha looked away and brushed her bangs back with some of her hair. "Are you hungry?" Min Ho asked.

Younha looked at him with confusion as she chuckled. "Waeyo? Do I look hungry?" Younha asked as she did not want to look at anyone right now. "No, but I was about to dump these burgers out and just happened to ask you," Min Ho replied.

"Oh," Younha replied as she sighed smelling the burgers. Then her stomach growled loud as she blushed and turned away. "So you're hungry," Min Ho said as Younha laughed. "Please," Younha said as she looked back at her cellphone.

"Fine then," Min Ho said as he opened the door. "Maybe....Maybe I'll take one. Just one," Younha said as Min Ho chuckled. "What? You don't want to? Fine," Younha replied angrily as it seemed like Min Ho was making fun of her.

"Here, don't choke on yourself," Min Ho said as he threw Younha one. Younha caught it and unwrapped the wrapper and quickly gobbled it up. She was hungry and dying for some of Yu Mi's food. Younha never really ate other kind of foods, but the burger was tasty.

"You're hungry huh?" Min Ho asked as Younha nodded. "Choi Min Ho at your service," Min Ho said as he did a salute soldier way at Younha. Younha narrowed her eyes and shrugged.

Younha basically stayed at the fast food restaurant and finished some of her homework as she was also being fed by Min Ho. She didn't know why he was giving her food and why she was accepting it herself, but Younha was hungry and she felt like she should give it a try by trying to make.....a friend.

It was closing time and Min Ho stayed late to close. "Uhmm Younha, I have to close the store now, so you might need to leave," Min Ho told Younha as Younha nodded and grabbed her stuff. "Yea," Younha replied as she slipped on her white blouse that was finally dried.

Younha walked out of the fast food restaurant and was about to make her way home until she remembered what had happened. 'I can't go home.' She told herself as she stopped walking. Then Younha walked the other direction and saw a small park.

'Maybe I can spend the night there. Just for tonight.' Younha told herself as she sat down on the swing swinging herself back and forth. "I thought you went home?" Min Ho's voice asked as Younha stopped herself.

"I wanted to hang out for awhile," Younha replied as Min Ho smirked. "Sure you did," Min Ho said as he came and sat down next to the empty swing from Younha. Younha looked at Min Ho as Min Ho smiled. "Why are you all happy all of a sudden?" Younha asked.

"I just like to work. It keeps my mind off of things," Min Ho answered as Younha nodded and pushed herself slowly. "Do you work?" Min Ho asked. "No," Younha answered. "Oh, so you're those lucky rich people huh?" Min Ho asked as in a joke and giggled.

Younha chuckled as she shrugged. "You can say that if you want, but I wish I lived in an average family," Younha said as she swung herself some more. Min Ho stood still and played with hands.

"You know, I know you were there when I was talking to Seonnie," Min Ho said as Younha stopped. "Seonnie? So that's the girl's name?" Younha asked as she looked at Min Ho. "Yea," Min Ho answered as he frowned.

"Is it okay if I tell you some stuff? I mean, I know you don't care and all, but I need someone to talk to. Like a girl, who would understand," Min Ho asked as Younha looked at him. "Why not the boys?" Younha asked.

"You saw them didn't you? They were teasing me and making fun of me. I almost knocked out Jin Ki," Min Ho said as Younha laughed. "It would've been nice to see you two fight," Younha said as Min Ho chuckled.

"It would've, but we're friends, so we forgive each other," Min Ho said as Younha stopped laughing. "I don't believe in friends anymore," Younha said as Min Ho looked at her. "Hmm? Why not?" Min Ho asked.

Younha looked away then back at Min Ho. "About this girl, what happened?" Younha asked ignoring the subject she brought up. "Oh yea, it's nothing really. I just...just...just seem to...I don't know," Min Ho said as he swung himself slowly this time.

"You like her or you don't?" Younha asked. "I sort of do," Min Ho said as Younha rolled her eyes. "Okay, you either do, or you don't," Younha said as Min Ho sighed and puffed his bangs away that were covering his eyes.

"I do, but there's-"

"Someone right?" Younha asked as Min Ho chuckled. "Are you psychic?" Min Ho asked. "She asked the same question, I'm just repeating it," Younha answered. "Yea, there's someone," Min Ho answered.

"Who is it?" Min Ho asked. "You don't know her," Min Ho answered. "Is it those annoying girls this morning?" Younha asked. "Pfft, hecka no!" Min Ho answered as Younha rolled her eyes. "Mm hm, sure it ain't. They were all clinging onto you guys," Younha said as Min Ho smiled softly.

"Oh yea, I've been meaning to ask, what happened to you?" Min Ho asked Younha. Younha lowered her head as she wasn't sure if she can trust him or not. "Can I trust you?" Younha asked. "Of course," Min Ho answered.

"How do I know that?" Younha asked. "What do you want me to do for you to know I am trustworthy?" Min Ho asked. "Tsk. Don't act so tough," Younha said as Min Ho smiled again. "Isn't getting late which is passing your bed time?" Younha asked.

"What about you?" Min Ho asked. "I don't need a bed time," Younha said as she took out her iTouch to check what time it was. It was 11 p.m. and Younha didn't know where to sleep. She couldn't return home or go or sleep here with Min Ho bothering her.

"Do you by any chance, lend me a place to sleep?" Younha asked. Min Ho had a puzzled look on as he looked at Younha. "But aren't you rich?" Min Ho asked. "It's a long story," Younha said as Min Ho then softened his look on his face.

"Did someone from home did this to you?" Min Ho asked as Younha shook her head. "Nevermind that I asked," Younha said as she grabbed her bag and started walking. Min Ho caught up to her and stopped her as he held her wrist.

"Yah, I guess I can hide you," Min Ho said. "I'll be gone before you know it," Younha said as Min Ho nodded his head. "You trust me, right?" Min Ho asked. "I guess, for tonight," Younha replied as Min Ho smiled a small smile and had Younha followed him.


Min Ho opened the door to his apartment and Younha walked in after him. "You live by yourself?" Younha asked. "For now," Min Ho answered as Younha narrowed her eyes. "Then why did you say you're going to hide me?" Younha asked.

"Well, you act like as if I lived with a huge family," Min Ho replied as Younha shrugged. "Well, you can take my room and I'll take the couch," Min Ho said as he grabbed two pillows and a blanket out of his closet.

"Nah, it's cool. Like I said, I'll be gone tomorrow morning, I'll just take the couch," Younha said as she grabbed the blanket and pillows. "You sure? I mean-"

"Just because I'm a girl, you don't need to be giving me special treatment," Younha said as Min Ho nodded. "I see," Min Ho said as he scratched the back of his head. "Yea, so I'll see you tomorrow at school," Younha said as she set the pillows on the couch and laid down.

"Night," Min Ho said as Younha didn't hear him, because she had her head phones on and she listening to her iTouch and fell asleep.


 

WUAHAHAH!

WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

DON'T BE THINKING SO WRONG NOW PEOPLE! LOL.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS EVERYONE!

@carlyxoxorenee: Yes, her parents are very MEAN!

@LinaaBaby: Yes, cruel parents she has. Her parents cares more for her brother I think? Lol. And about her kind side? Does she have one? IDK! LOL.

@bookflo: Welfare? Hmm..I never thought of that. lol.

@iiRAWRyoo: Yes! Her parents are STUPID!

@jelly_jonghyun: I know right. Her darn parents. Cruel and mean! HAHA I should've guessed that your name would be Kim Jihyun.