Helpful.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning when Min Ho woke up to check up on Younha, she was already gone. There was a note left on the couch as Min Ho picked it up and read it.

"Thanks for lending me the night to stay.

-Younha"

Min Ho chuckled as he walked to the kitchen and saw his dishes washed. "She washed them?" Min Ho asked as he saw a warmed up bowl of ramen noodle soup on the counter. "Heh, how could a girl like Younha save me one?" Min Ho asked as he grabbed it and ate it.


"Welcome," the clerk greeted as Younha smiled and nodded. "Can I have a mocha frap?" Younha asked as the clerk nodded and went to make one. "Name please?" The clerk asked. "Jang Younha," Younha answered as the clerk wrote it down on a cup and left to make it.

Younha yawned a bit as she went to take a seat. Then she took out her notebook and went through her answers. "Jang Younha!" The clerk shouted as Younha jumped and went to grab her drink. "Thanks," Younha said as she paid for it and went back to sit down.

"Unnie?" A voice called as Younha turned to look at who it was. "Excuse me?" Younha asked. "Jihyun unnie! She's the one!" The girl jumped happily as Younha was confused. "Oh, thanks for saving my cousin from some girls yesterday," the girl whose name is Jihyun says.

"I wasn't saving her, I didn't want the smoke to be circling my street," Younha answered. "Well yea, you can say whatever, but my cousin would nonstop talk about you," the girl Jihyun continued.

"Oh," Younha replied as she sipped her mocha frappracino. "Omo, Jang Younha having a morning coffee?" Jin Ki and the boys asked as they walked in. "Jihyun unnie, it's the boys," the girl whispered. "Kim Ara, those are the guys you like?" Jihyun asked.

"Of course, my favorite one is Key," the girl said. "What the hell?" Jihyun asked as she looked at the boys. "I'm having morning coffee, and?" Younha asked as she rolled her eyes away. "Hmph, didn't have enough sleep?" Key asked as Younha looked at him.

"What's your problem?" Younha asked. "You, are my problem," Key answered as Younha stood up and looked at him. "So what huh? Want to take this outside? I'm tired of you picking on me all the time," Younha said as Key chuckled.

"Someone already beat you up, why should I even try?" Key asked as Younha glared at him. "Shut up Key," Jonghyun said as Jonghyun pulled Key back. "Don't hold me dude, I want to see what this girl has," Key said as Jonghyun held him.

"I said stop, so stop it," Jonghyun told him. "Alright hyung, chill," Key said as Younha walked up to him and purposely bumped into him with a shoulder bump. "Oops, watch where I'm going," Younha said as Min Ho entered through the door.

"Younha," Min Ho said as Younha rolled her eyes away and brushed her hair back. "So what's your name?" Taemin asked the two girls. Jihyun snickered as she pulled her daydreaming cousin Ara away.


Younha got to school and kicked some lockers as she came upon them. "en stupid ," Younha cursed as she punched her locker also. Her knuckles started to bleed a little but she didn't care much for it.

"Your knuckle, it's bleeding," a voice said as Younha turned around to see who it was. There stood Jonghyun, looking at her. "So what?" Younha asked as she knew it to herself, no one ever cared if she was hurt.

"I know where the nurse's room is at, need some help to bandage it?" Jonghyun asked. "Why are you being so nice?" Younha asked as Jonghyun walked up to her. "This is nice?" Jonghyun asked as he came and grabbed Younha's wrist.

"Don't touch me," Younha angrily said as she pulled away from Jonghyun. "So you're just going to let it bleed and have all those germs and bacteria get into your body?" Jonghyun asked. "If you're so smart, then do your homework," Younha said.

"Homework is homework," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed. "Right, and my injured knuckles are my problem, not for you to worry about, so leave me alone," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled.

"Why do you smile?" Younha asked. "I smile to ease myself. You should try it sometimes," Jonghyun said as he grabbed Younha's wrist and starts pulling her to the nurse's room to wrap her hand up with some bandage.

While in the nurse's office, the nurse was out for a little meeting, so Jonghyun decided to wrap up her hand by himself. Younha looked at Jonghyun as he gently poured some alcohol on it. "Yah, why are you putting it on as if you're so scared?" Younha asked.

"Doesn't it burns?" Jonghyun asked. "Tsk. Let me do it then," Younha said as she quickly poured some on it herself. "Ouch," Jonghyun made a face as Younha giggled. "You're such a girl," Younha said as she grabbed a small band-aid and stuck it on her cheek where she had a little cut.

"Who did that to you?" Jonghyun asked as he took out the white bandage and started wrapping it around Younha. "None of your business," Younha said as Jonghyun shrugged. "I was just asking, don't need to give me such an attitude," Jonghyun said as Younha pulled back her hand.

"Then why are you helping me for?" Younha asked as Jonghyun smiled. "Are you going to wrap that yourself?" Jonghyun asked as Younha raised one of her eyebrows. "You're weird," Younha said as she started to wrap the bandage on herself.

"So I've been told," Jonghyun said as he put the first-aid kit away. "Seriously, you are," Younha said as she walked out of the nurse's room. "Uhmmm, I'll apologize on behalf of what Key did," Jonghyun said.

"Hm? Why are you apologizing for? He should do it," Younha said as she had an annoyance expression on her face. "Key changed ever since his ex-girlfriend..." Before Jonghyun can finish, the boys came through the hallway all loud.

"Hmph, so I see you two are friends again?" Younha asked as she looked at Min Ho and Jin Ki. "We're boys, and we're all aways going to have each other's back no matter what," Jin Ki said as he patted Min Ho's head.

"Yah, watch the hair," Min Ho said as he fixed it. "It's so curly and messy," Key said as he laughed. Younha glared at him and walked away. Key scoffed seeing Younha giving him the death glare. "She'll see it," Key mumbled to himself.


 

WAHHH! I AM SO INTO THIS STORY! I DON'T THINK I WILL  BE ABLE TO UPDATE MY OTHER ONES. LMAO!

ANYWHO, MY COUSIN'S GRADUATION IS TODAY AND MINE IS TOMORROW!

SO I'LL BEING GIVING TWO UPDATES LATER ON TONIGHT, SINCE I WON'T BE ABLE TOMORROW.

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! =]]

@jelly_jonghyun: I know, I'm not really attracted to him much, but since I spent the weekend with my lame sister who's in love with him, she made me watch some of the videos he was in and I thought, maybe I make Min Ho an okay dude. LOL.

@iiRAWRyoo: hahaha! Just imagine yourself as her then! How will it feel like to sleep in Min Ho's apartment? lol.

@ydlmdy: I'm glad you love it!

@carlyxoxorenee: Haha. Thanks for loving him. I made him this way. LMAO!

@mintylove: Hehe. Min Ho sure is a sweetie pie!