Key's Confession!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

It has been one whole week since Ara and Key last talked. Jihyun and Tae Min had a good process dating going on.

Younha and Jonghyun worked their relationship and Jonghyun was finally introduced to Younha’s father and had some dinner with Younha’s family.

Min Ho and Seonnie started their new beginning freshly and happily with no one to bother them anymore.

Jin Ki just listens to Key whines about how stupid he was and everything when Jin Ki wants to feel the love too.

It was about lunch time when Key looked at his phone. There was no text or even a missed call anymore.

“You miss her don’t you?” Min Ho asked. “Yeh,” Key answered as he nodded his head.

“Hm, I remember when Key would be annoyed or irritated when Ara would text him at times,” Jonghyun said.

“Or, Key would smile and walk away laughing like a maniac,” Tae Min said as Jin Ki laughed.

“That’s right, but today, he’s all sad and lonely,” Jin Ki said as the boys all laughed at Key.

“Yah, it’s so funny huh?” Key asked as the boys burst into laughter. “Yah, it’s not funny okay,” Key said as the boys tried calming down.

“Why won’t you go sing her a song or something?” Min Ho suggested. “Or buy her some flowers,” Tae Min added.

“Don’t forget the sweetest thing, prepare your lips,” Jonghyun said as the boys all hit Jonghyun on the head with their knuckles.

“No wonder you kill bugs on Younha’s lips!” Jin Ki said as the boys all laughed Jonghyun now and he just blushed.

Key sighed as he then thought of his friends words. “Song, flowers, and lips,” Key said as he shook his head.

“I have an idea,” Key said as he huddled the boys together.


“Ara-ssi, why won’t you and Key just reconcile like Younha—I mean like Soo Yun and Jonghyun?” Jihyun asked.

“Just call me Younha when no one is around,” Younha told Jihyun as Jihyun nodded her head and shrugged.

“Tch, Key and I reconcile? That bastard better learn how to think before even receiving my forgiveness,” Ara said as Jihyun and Younha giggled.

“I don’t care anymore, that stupid jerk of Key made me like him, and at the end he’s just a love relationship ruiner,” Ara said as she ate her yogurt.

“Is ruiner even a word?” Younha asked as Jihyun laughed. “Ara, you’re going mad thinking of Key,” Jihyun said.

“No I am not!” Ara angrily shouted as she stood up from her seat. “I’m going back to homeroom to finish my book,” Ara said.

“Yah, it’s been a week already, just talk with Key,” Younha suggested as Ara shook her head.

“No, maybe in this way, I will get over him too, because I know for a fact that he still likes Nicole,” Ara said as she slumped down on her seat.

“Are you trying to avoid him because of his former lover Nicole?” Younha asked.

“What? No!” Ara answered as Younha and Jihyun put their hands on their hips and looked at Ara.

“Okay, maybe, but then it doesn’t mean that I am doing it because I am jealous that he still likes Nicole,” Ara said.

“Yah, do you want Key or not?” Younha asked Ara. “Not really,” Ara answered as Jihyun and Younha shrugged.

“I still think you should give him a chance,” Jihyun told Ara. “No, because I don’t want to keep falling in love with him,” Ara said as she walked away when the bell rang.

After lunch was over, the girls were walking to their homeroom when they saw ten students running to look outside their homeroom windows.

“What’s going on?” Jihyun asked as she went to look. “This guy is going crazy!” A kid said as Younha shrugged and was about to walk away when Jihyun shouted.

“It’s Key!”

Before Younha can even tell Ara that it’s Key, Ara was already gone. “Move aside,” Younha said as she came to the window side.

“ARA! ARA! I DON’T CARE WHEREVER YOU ARE, BUT IF YOU WON’T TALK TO ME OR LET ME SEE YOU, THEN I’LL DO IT IN FRONT OF YOUR SCHOOL!” Key shouted loudly.

Girls squealed as Jihyun and Younha laughed. “I wonder if the boys came too,” Jihyun said as Younha shrugged.

“ARA-AH! I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT! I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME, BUT HEAR ME OUT!” Key shouted.

“Omo, that’s so sweet!” A girl squealed as Younha and Jihyun looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“ARA! IF YOU HERE, COME OUT!” Key kept shouting. Then he saw Ara running towards him.

Key smiled and to find Ara raising her fist and sending a punch to his jaws. “OHHHH!” The students groan in pain with Key.

Younha and Jihyun then rushed outside to check if Key was okay for Ara’s craziness.

 “What was that for?!” Key shouted as he held onto his jaw. “Are you crazy?” Ara asked as Younha and Jihyun ran downstairs.

“Would you stop hitting me every time I try to do something?” Key asked as Ara crossed her arms.

“Get away from here or you’ll get me in trouble!” Ara said as Key held Ara’s shoulder.

“I brought flowers and chocolates,” Key said sweetly as he pulled it out of his bag.

 Ara shook her head not accepting it. “Omo, are you okay?” Jihyun asked Key as Younha caught up to and Ara looked away.

“I’m okay, but then I just want Ara to forgive me, is it so wrong?” Key asked as Jihyun and Younha looked at Ara.

“Yeh, it is wrong! You know why?” Ara replied as Key shrugged. “I don’t know, so tell me why,” Key said.

“What would you do if Nicole was to see all of this huh?” Ara asked as Jihyun and Younha high fived each other.

“I knew it that it had to do with Nicole,” Jihyun said. “You girls aren’t in this, go away,” Ara told Jihyun and Younha as they just laughed.

“I would tell Nicole that, I have develop feelings for a girl who made me go insane for a whole week, because she made me check my phone to see if I’ll received any texts or calls from her because she usually text or call me everyday. This girl made me realize how hurtful a friend and his girlfriend had to go through. This girl made me think of her; how she is doing and if she’s eating well, because this girl, Ara, always talks about food and I don’t want her to go hungry because I was afraid that she will stop eating,” Key said as Ara looked at him.

“Key, but you talk so much about Nicole, how can you just forget her like that?” Ara asked as Key smiled and slowly brushed Ara’s hair away from her eyes.

“Ara, I talked about here because I missed her. Yea she was sort of my first love, but then you see, we broke up and she had to leave. She would understand why I moved on,” Key said as Ara lowered her head.

“Ara, it’s your dream come true,” Jihyun whispered as Ara looked up at Key. “I guess I can forgive you, I was a little harsh,” Ara said as Key chuckled.

“But the dating or whatever, I still think we should be friends like what you told me at the mall,” Ara said as Key shrugged and smiled.

“Suit yourself then,” Key said as he kissed Ara’s forehead. Girls cried at the window as Younha and Jihyun ran to give Key and Ara a big hug.

“YAH! Who are you to come to my school and do this?” A teacher said as Key jaws dropped.

“I’ll be going now; here are your flowers and chocolate, bye!” Key shouted as he ran out with the teacher chasing him.

“Let’s go back to class!” Jihyun shouted as the girls ran to their homeroom.

“Stop right there!” The teacher shouted as the girls just ran to their homeroom ignoring the teacher.


After school came along pretty quick and the three girls got in trouble.

“Clean the bathroom for a whole week? Key better treat us to dinner for this whole week too!” Jihyun shouted as the girls were walking together.

Younha laughed with Ara as Jihyun was mad. “One week is fine,” Younha said as Jihyun crossed her arms.

“Fine my ! I’m making Key come and clean it!” Jihyun said as Ara and Younha laughed even louder.

Then a motorcycle stopped in front of the three girls. “Omo, don’t you know how to ride a bike?!” Ara yelled as the person opened the face helmet.

“Hyunseung?” Younha said as Ara and Jihyun looked at her. “You know this guy?” Ara and Jihyun asked as Younha nodded her head. 

Ara and Jihyun sat at a booth behind Younha and the guy Hyunseung as the two girls were eating burgers.

“Mianheyo, I didn’t know it was you and your friends,” Hyungseung said as Younha shook her head.

“It’s okay, it’s actually great to see you though,” Younha said as Hyunseung smiled.

“You look better now. Is your wound healed?” Hyunseung asked as Younha nodded her head.

“Yeh, it’s getting better. Ah, why are you in Seoul?” Younha asked. “Oh, my father took me with him on this three day business trip,” Hyunseung answered.

“Ahh, busy people eh?” Younha said as Hyunseung chuckled. “Yea, pretty busy,” Hyunseung replied.

“Oh, how are Doojoon and everyone?” Younha asked. “About them, Doojoon tied down Hyuna because after finding out her plan. As for everyone, they’re all great,” Hyunseung said.

“He tied her down?” Jihyun asked from behind. “Yeh, you know her too?” Hyunseung asked. “Do I know her? I beat her up!” Jihyun said with happiness as Hyunseung laughed.

Younha rolled her eyes as she laughed a little. “Wait, didn’t you go to an all boys’ school?” Hyunseung asked. “I did, but then I transferred to a mixed gender,” Younha said.

“Ahh, well then, please take care of my good friend Younha,” Hyunseung told Jihyun and Ara. “Will do!” Ara said with her left thumb up as she smiled.

Hyunseung then looked at his watch as he munched on a French fry. “I should probably get back to the hotel, my dad will get furious if he finds out I came out to play,” Hyunseung said as Younha nodded her head.

“Bye Younha, bye Younha’s friends,” Hyunseung said. “Bye! Thanks for the food,” Jihyun said as Ara waved.

“Younha, he’s pretty cute, where do you have all these cute guyfriends from?” Ara asked as Younha giggled.

“I don’t know, they’re just my friends,” Younha answered as she came and sat with Jihyun and Ara. 

“Should I tell the boys where we are at?” Jihyun asked. “You should, because Tae Min must be worried,” Ara said as Younha and Ara laughed while Jihyun blushed.

Jihyun then called Tae Min and got the boys over to where they were at. 


 

HERE'S AN UPDATE!

Haha! I hope you readers are all HAPPY! HEHE!

Okay, so i pulled myself to watch HELLO BABY because i saw a clip cut where Key and Yoogeun reunited I guess. LOL.

And so i decided to watch it. HAHA! And i'm ADDICTED! I don't think I will ever fall asleep!