Who's This Stranger?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha pushed Min Ho away as quick as possible and wiped her lips as she stood up from her seat and looked at Min Ho.

"Yah! Who do you think you are kissing me?!" Younha asked. "I'm sorry," Min Ho said. "Aish! What the hell?!" Younha shouted.

"I guess it didn't come out right," Min Ho mumbled. "Yah! Ahhh. Ugh!" Younha then left Min Ho's apartment alone.

When Younha reached home, she walked straight to her room and shut her door tight, leaving Woo Young and Yu Mi speechless.

The next morning, Younha skipped breakfast and totally forgot to wait for Jonghyun as she couldn't stop thinking of what Min Ho did to her!

"Younha!" Jonghyun finally knocked some senses out of Younha. "Huh?!" Younha shouted as she came to her senses.

"Are you okay? You were totally spaced out when you left me behind," Jonghyun said as Younha bowed. "Sorry," Younha apologized as Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"What's gotten into her?" Jonghyun asked himself. "Is something bothering you?" Jonghyun asked as Younha shook her head no. "I'm fine," Younha lied.

When they both got to school, Min Ho and Younha ignored each other. "Younha, can you give me tips on how to get Jihyun to be mine?" Tae Min asked.

"Wh-what?" Younha asked. "Jihyun and I will become a pair one day, I just know it," Tae Min said as the boys chuckled except for Min Ho.

"I'm not feeling well, I think I'm going to go back home," Younha said as she sighed. Key then felt her forehead and Younha looked at Key right away.

"What?" Younha asked. "Your head isn't burning, but maybe your stomach hurts?" Key asked. "What?" Younha was still confused.

"As your omma, Key takes care of you," Tae Min whispered. "I heard that!" Key said as Younha giggled.

"Should we ditch today for Younha's sickness?" Jin Ki asked. "Hmm, I think it's worth it," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed.

"I'm not sick guys, I'm just not feeling well," Younha said. "Then we should go somewhere to make Younha feel better," Min Ho insisted.

Younha looked at him. "And where shall that be?" Tae Min asked. "I think I know," Jonghyun said as he grabbed Younha's hand and led her first.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're taking her to the blossom tree!" Jin Ki shouted as the boys laughed. Min Ho just smiled as he ran with them all.

Soo Young watched as she wanted to crush Younha for holding onto Jonghyun's hand. "Dating or not dating, you're still mine Jonghyun," Soo Young said.

-

Everyone laid down under the blossom tree as Younha breathed in and out. "This is awesome," Younha said as the boys chuckled.

"Shouldn't we play some games?" Tae Min asked. "Stop being such a kid," Key said. "Yah, we should play hide-n-seek," Jin Ki insisted.

"What?" Younha asked. "Come on, we haven't played that since we were kids, and we're out like this with great hiding places, we shall play," Jin Ki said.

"Ummm, but it's a kid game," Younha said. "It's fine," Jonghyun said. "I'm in," Min Ho replied. "It sounds fun already," Tae Min said.

"Kids," Key said as Jin Ki whacked him on the head. "YAH!" Jin Ki yelled. "Well, I'm not playing," Key said.

"Fine, you just watch us then," Jin Ki said as Key nodded his head and the friends all ran off to hide while Jin Ki counts.

"I'm going to get us some food, I'm hungry," Key said as he walked off. When Key got to the store, he bought some chips, six sandwiches, three huge water bottles, and himself an ice cream.

"Your total is $10.50," the cashier said as Key paid and walked out with the snacks. As he was walking back to the blossom tree place, a person with dark brown hair, big curls, and a summer jump suit with a pair of salt water sandals was standing there.

Key tried to ignore her but then she stopped him. She was wearing a pair of sunglass, so Key didn't know who she was.

"May I help you?" Key asked. "Can you give Jin Ki a message for me?" The girl asked. "Who are you?" Key asked. "His friend," the girl answered.

"His girlfriend?" Key asked. "Nope, just a friend. We met at the arcade," the girl said as Key nodded his head.

"Why won't you just go down there and talk to him yourself?" Key asked. "Please just go ask him?" She pleaded.

"Ahh, for a pretty cute girl like you, sure," Key said. Then he paused and turned back to look at her. "Wait, how'd you know to come here?" Key asked.

"Jin Ki called me and told me to meet him here," the girl said as Key smiled and nodded. "Just wait then okay," Key told the girl as he ran to where his friends were.

"Yay! You came back with some food!" Younha shouted as she ran first to the food. "You're cheating! You're suppose to count and find us!" Tae Min said.

"Who says?" Younha asked as she stuck her tongue out at Tae Min. "Haha! You got told!" Jonghyun said as he pat Tae Min's head.

Tae Min pouted as he walked over to get some food. When Jin Ki came to grab for a bag of chips, but then Key stopped him.

"Hyung, there's someone up there to meet you," Key said. "Huh?" Jin Ki asked. "It's a cute girl," Jin Ki said as Jin Ki's eyes widened and ran up to where the girl was.

"Where is he going?" Min Ho asked as he stuffed a handful of chips in his mouth. "Don't worry about it," Key said as he took a bite off of his sandwich.

-

Jin Ki looked around and then stood the girl Key was talking about. "Hi," the girl said. "Hi," Jin Ki said back.

"You're actually cuter in person," the girl said as Jin Ki smiled and tilted his head. "But don't act so cute," the girl said with a smile.

Jin Ki chuckled as he looked at her. "So who are you again?" Jin Ki asked. "Oh, yeh, don't be so surprise already," the girl said.

"Your voice, it's familiar," Jin Ki said. "Oh, so you recognize it?" The girl asked. Jin Ki's eyes widened.

"Sunday is coming up soon, so make sure that cute delivery message boy is there too. I want to see him again," the girl said cheekily.

"How did you find us?" Jin Ki asked. "Oh, about that, I cannot tell you," the girl said as Jin Ki huffed angrily.

"Want to hit me already?" The girl asked. "Shut up before I lose my temper," Jin Ki said. "Ohhh, that's hot! Get fierce," the girl said.

"Get out of my face," Jin Ki said. "And what? You're going to tell your boys and your precious Younha that there is some stranger out to look for her friends?" The girl asked.

"What do you want from us?" Jin Ki asked. "I just want all of you boys," the girl said. "For what?" Jin Ki asked. "Don't worry about it," the girl said.

"You didn't tell me who gave Tae Min the beat down!" Jin Ki shouted. "Ah, about your buddy, it was a special friend of Younha's who did it," the girl said.

Jin Ki was so confused. Who could've done it. "Wait, why do you need all of us?" Jin Ki asked.

"Actually, I only need you, the delivery boy, the long hair curly one, and the one who got beat up!" The girl said.

"What about Jonghyun! What are you going to do to him behind our backs?" Jin Ki asked. "He's going on a date with Younha isn't he?" The girl asked.

"Bwoh?" Jin Ki asked. "Hmph, nevermind Jonghyun, I just need you boys to play around for some time as my friend gets his work done. Oops! Spoil!" The girl said.

"," Jin Ki mumbled as he was going to walk away when she stopped him by holding onto his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" She asked. "Hmph, nothing," Jin Ki siad annoyed. "Oh, and you can't let Younha know, or you'll end up in the hospital like your friend," the girl told Jin Ki.

"Put me in the hospital then!" Jin Ki shouted as the girl laughed. "I want to, but I'm going to have to play around with you first," the girl said as her hand brushed through Jin Ki's hair.

But he moved his head. "Who's the next victim you're going to hurt if we all don't come through besides Younha?" Jin Ki asked.

"I wanted Min Ho to get hurt, but then my friend wants Jonghyun. So it might be fun to watch Jonghyun get hurt," the girl said as Jin Ki pushed her roughly.

"Get away from me. A pretty girl like you make yourself ugly," Jin Ki said as he walked away.

"Hmph, just you watch Lee Jin Ki," the girl said as she dialed a number. "Hello?" A girl's voice asked. "He got the message," the girl said.

"Great," the other girl said.


 

WOOO! OMG! I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT FEATURED! THIS IS.....WOW! LOL.

I clicked on my story cuz I got new comments, and then my title looked funny, and then to my surprise, IT WAS A STAR.

I was happy dancing the entire time listening to Good Girl, Bad Girl by MISS A! LOL.

*SORRY! NO COMMENT REPLIES TODAY! I'VE BEEN SICK AND JUST GOTTEN BETTER, AND SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE! MY LAPTOP HAD A VIRUS ALSO! BUT I'LL GET BACK YOU ALL NEXT TIME!*

TO MY READERS AND COMMENTERS: THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! AND SUBSCRIBING! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVER END THIS FIC! LOL. WITH SO MANY READERS I AM HAVING, MY STORY WILL BE NEVERENDING. LOL.

LOVE YOU ALL! THANKIEEES! ^^