Dinner With Jonghyun.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha walked out of the bathroom dressed in a gray long tank top and black knee length tights. She smelled wonderful food in the air and walked to the kitchen to find Jonghyun serving.

"You really cook?" Younha asked. "Yup," Jonghyun answered with a smile. "Who taught you? The television?" Younha cracked a laugh. "No, my mother," Jonghyun answered as Younha burst out laughing.
 
"You're kidding me right?" Younha asked. "Nope," Jonghyun answered as Younha rolled her eyes. "Look, if this is some way to get me to like you, it's not going to work," Younha said.
 
"Who says I'm doing this to make you like me? We're classmates, I'm just trying to help," Jonghyun replied as Younha nodded her head.
 
Then Jonghyun's phone started buzzing. "Girlfriend?" Younha asked as Jonghyun chuckled. "No, it's probably just the boys," Jonghyun answered as he put the pan he was holding down on the oven and he checked his phone.
 
Younha didn't want to laugh at Jonghyun because he was wearing a light blue apron with a Hello Kitty cartoon on it, but she couldn't resist and burst out laughing.
 
"What?" Jonghyun asked as he looked at Younha. "No-nothing," Younha said trying to stop laughing. Jonghyun opened his phone and it was a text from Min Ho.
 
"Hmm, it's a video message from Min Ho," Jonghyun said as Younha came over to look. "Why would he send you something like that?" Younha asked as Jonghyun shrugged and opened it.
 
[Text from Min Ho to Jonghyun]
 
Save me from this HORROR!
*Video is from a karaoke club with two girls*
 
[End of Text]
 
"Hahahahah! Serves him right for going with them," Jonghyun said as he closed his phone. "So you're not going to save him?" Younha asked.
 
"Why should I? He chased after them and now he's tortured," Jonghyun said laughing. "What a friend you are," Younha said as Jonghyun turned to look at her.
 
"You don't have much friends do you?" Jonghyun asked. "I don't have friends at all," Younha said. "Yu Mi isn't counted as one?" Jonghyun asked as Younha never thought of Yu Mi as one but a maid only.
 
"Hmmm, can I eat now?" Younha asked changing the subject. "Oh yea, go ahead and eat," Jonghyun said with a smile on his face.
 
"Why do you smile so much? I mean, what's there to be happy about?" Younha asked. "Everything. You can find so many happiness when you don't hold grudges, you don't frown, and you don't get mad so easily," Jonghyun explained.
 
"You talk so much," Younha said as she sat down on a chair and grabbed a plate. Jonghyun took off his apron and went to hang it up.
 
When he turned around, he saw a scar on Younha's back. He was about to speak, but he held it in. Jonghyun didn't want to get into Younha's business a lot.
 
"You cooked all this by yourself?" Younha asked as she looked at the bulgogi, baechu kimchi, spicy noodles, and soft tofu stew.
 
"Like I said, my mom taught me and my sister," Jonghyun said as he scooped some tofu stew to his little bowl that was sitting next to his plate.
 
"You'll make a great chef one day," Younha said as she started grubbing on the food. "I actually want to become a singer," Jonghyun said as Younha choked and started coughing.
 
"Are you okay? Drink some water!" Jonghyun said as he handed Younha a cup of ice water. Younha drunk it all in one gulp and wiped as she looked at him.
 
"A singer?" Younha asked. "Yea, the boys don't know about it, you're the first one," Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled.
 
"What's so funny?" Jonghyun asked. "You don't look like a singer," Younha said as Jonghyun smirked. "Stop doing that," Younha said as Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.
 
"What are you talking about?" Jonghyun asked. "That...That-that face of yours," Younha said as she stuffed in more food into .
 
"Want to hear one of the songs I'm planning to audition?" Jonghyun asked as Younha shrugged. "Shoot," Younha said as Jonghyun cleared his throat and smiled.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTmRzJyrTw (sorry, i couldnt find one where he just sings. hahaha! so just listen to this one and keep reading. lol.)
 
Younha then stopped him and he looked at her. "You can stop now," Younha said as she drank some more water. "So what do you think?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"You have a chance of making in," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Chin-cha? You're not saying to make me happy only are you?" Jonghyun asked as Younha shrugged.
 
"I don't know, what does my face expression say?" Younha asked as she looked at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled a small smile.
 
"I'm just kidding dude, you'll do great," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled.
 
"Let me ask, why did you choose that song?" Younha asked. Jonghyun never really thought of why, he just like the sound of his voice only.
 
"Actually, I never knew why," Jonghyun said as he tried thinking about the lyrics. "Is there someone out there you like?" Younha asked mouthful.
 
"Yah, it's disrespectful for talking with your mouthful," Jonghyun told Younha as Younha showed it to Jonghyun.
 
"Ew!" Jonghyun shouted as he covered his mouth. Younha laughed as she swallowed her food. "I'm full now, thanks for the food," Younha said as she got her plates.
 
"Oh, are you cleaning up?" Jonghyun asked as he wasn't done eating. "I'm just cleaning mine," Younha said as she washed her dishes.
 
"I'm your guest, I'll wash it," Jonghyun insisted as he went to stop Younha. "Yah, you gave me a place to stay, let me do it myself, now go eat," Younha told Jonghyun.
 
"Yeh," Jonghyun replied as he went back and sat down and started eating. He looked at Younha and ate as he smiled.
 
After finishing up, Jonghyun washed his dishes too as Younha was in the livingroom watching television. "I'll go now," Jonghyun said as Younha nodded.
 
"See you tomorrow," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at him and nodded her head once more. Jonghyun was at the door and was about to leave when Younha spoke.
 
"Yah Jonghyun, thanks for dinner," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Anytime buddy," Jonghyun said as he walked out.
 
"Buddy?" Younha repeated as she don't know if it's a sign that Jonghyun is telling her that they're friends or just neighbors.
 

What do you all think?!

Lucky Younha right?? LOL.

OFF TO SUNSPLASH NOW! LATER!

@guiwang_4ever: hahaha. Jonghyun is super sweet!

@carlyxoxorenee: You do? LOL. Hmmm...

@913_aNg3l: WUAHAHAH! Yu Mi's bed is good hiding spot huh? Jonghyun is 19. I can't find you! lol. Woo Young is just being n character. He's still a good OPPA! =]]

@Lollipop_key: Between??? What do you mean? LOL.