Another Beat Down.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Eh? Who are you?" Younha asked as another girl entered inside the school gates. "Oh, Younha. What are you doing here?" The other girl asked. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" Younha asked as Jonghyun looked at the girls. "Yah, aren't you two from the coffee shop?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeh, Kim Jihyun and Kim Ara," Jihyun answered as Younha raised her eyebrows and nodded. "Oh," Younha replied as she just continued walking. "Yah, Jang Younha!" Jonghyun shouted for her full name as she stopped. "Jang Younha," Jonghyun called again as the two girls looked at them both.

Younha turned around as she never thought a person like him will ever call her full name. "Come on, team work is team work. Just forget about what Key did okay. You can't leave him hang like that," Jonghyun said as Younha lowered her head.

"I..I..I got to go," Younha said as she ran out the gate. "Key's inside?" Ara asked happily. "Uh, yeh," Jonghyun answered with a nod. "LET'S GO UNNIE!" Ara shouted happily as she dragged Jihyun's hand and they both ran inside the school.


When the two girls got inside, the boys were just setting up things and putting everything away. "I guess tomorrow we'll help again," Min Ho said as the boys all agreed. "Oh, hyung, it's the girls from the other day," Tae Min said happily jumping up and down.

"It's Key oppa!" Ara whispered happily as she drooled. "Uh, who are you guys here to see?" Jin Ki asked. "Key!" Ara answered quickly as Key looked at the girl. "Tch, me?" Key chuckled as he found the girl a bit immature.

"He's taken," Tae Min answered. "Oh," Ara sadly lowered her head. "But I'm free!" Tae Min said as Jin Ki added in also. "Uh, since he's taken, then we'll leave. Come on Ara," Jihyun said as she dragged her cousin.

"Awww, how about we go out for some smoothie drinks?" Jin Ki suggested. "Or play some video games?" Tae Min asked. "Well I got to leave guys. Work is calling me," Min Ho said. "Oh my god Min Ho, can't you just skip work for a day?" Jin Ki asked.

"Uh no, who's going to pay for my rent?" Min Ho asked. It was all silent. "Exactly," Min Ho said as he walked out. "See you guys tomorrow," Min Ho said as he walked out. "How about it, SMOOTHIES!" Jin Ki said again. "Well," Ara spoke softly.

"I'll go too, since I have nothing to do," Key said as Ara lightened up. "Okay, let's go unnie," Ara said. "What? I refuse!" Jihyun said as her cousin hand cuffed their hands together. "Damn it Ara," Jihyun mumbled angrily.


Younha continued to walk again down her streets thinking if she should go home. But she still didn't want to face her parents. Last night, she had to sleep at the small park where her and Min Ho hung out the other day.

Younha didn't want to return home to see her parents who disrepects her. But she had to return back home one day. Thinking so much to herself, Younha decided to just go through the back again and see Yu Mi for some more food.

When Younha reached the back, she was about to climb when she heard someone crying and begging. Younha decided to go through the front instead. When Younha entered inside the house slowly, she heard a voice, a familiar voice crying.

"Please Madam and Sir, I didn't mean to hide it from you two," the voice cried as a loud slap was heard. "You didn't mean to? Shut up Yu Mi!" Mrs. Jang yelled as she grabbed Yu Mi by the hair and kicked her hard on the back.

All the maids and butlers watched as they couldn't do anything to help. "When your husband left you and your dead child, who was there for you? Now my daughter is missing and she came home and left again and you dare hide it from me?!" Mrs. Jang angrily shouted as she slammed Yu Mi on the coffee table.

"Pl-please, don't," Yu Mi cried as she was bleeding. Younha gasped as she saw Yu Mi. "Yu Mi-ssi," Younha said as she pushed through the maids and butlers who she hid behind from. She saw her dad holding a thick bamboo stick too.

Younha saw that her father raised it up and close to hitting Yu Mi with it. Younha jumped forward blocking Yu Mi and it hitted Younha's back. "Younha!" Everyone gasped as Mr. Jang dropped the bamboo stick.

Younha felt a slight pain, but she cared for Yu Mi more at the chance. "You think by hitting her, she's going to tell you?!" Younha shouted. "Young Miss," Yu Mi cried as Younha helped her up. "What happened?" Younha asked. Yu Mi kept shut.

"You're home Younha," Mrs. Jang said as Younha rolled her eyes. "I'm taking Yu Mi to the hospital, don't en follow me, or I'll burn down this mansion," Younha threatened as she and Yu Mi headed outside.

Mr. Jang angrily grabbed Younha by the arm. "Who do you think you are to stop me?!" He angrily asked. "I didn't ask you to come and block her you no good son of-"

"What huh? ?!" Younha finished off as she looked at her dad. "Why you-" *SLAPS* Younha was harshly slapped across the face once more by her dad. Yu Mi cried as she held onto Younha. "Please don't hit her, please," Yu Mi begged.

"She's my daughter and I'll teach her some discipline if I want to!" Mr. Jang raised his voice at Yu Mi. Younha just took Yu Mi and they both left with a cab that came by.

When they both reached the hospital, Yu Mi was taken in by the nurses and Younha stayed out in the waiting room. Younha was angry and she couldn't believe that her parents would do such a thing to Yu Mi.

"Were those your parents?" A voice asked. Younha hurriedly stood up and saw Jonghyun. "You followed me home?" Younha asked with a chuckle. "Sort of," Jonghyun replied. "Stalker," Younha said. "I'm no stalker," Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled.

"Miss Jang?" A nurse called. "Yes?" Younha asked as she stood up. "Miss Lee's room is ready. You may go see her now," the nurse told Younha. "Thank you," Younha said as she smiled her best and bowed.

"You know manners too huh?" Jonghyun asked. "I think everyone does," Younha said as she rolled her eyes and walked to Yu Mi's room. Yu Mi was sitting up and boy was she badly injured.

"What happened?" Younha asked. "I didn't know that anyone saw you coming into my room. They told your parents and your parents just did this to me," Yu Mi said crying now. Younha lowered her head and was boiling with anger.

"Who snitched?" Younha asked. "Maid Ji Eun and Maid Soo Ji," Yu Mi answered. Younha stood up as she couldn't just let them go like this. "Younha, Miss, please don't go do anything," Yu Mi begged. "After what they done to you, you're just going to let it go?" Younha asked.

"Be the bigger person and let it go, please," Younha begged. "No, I cannot if they don't come and apologize," Younha said as she walked to the door ready to open the doorknob. "Your parents paid them to leave the city already," Yu Mi said.

Younha's eyes widened. "Bwoh yah?" Younha asked. "Your parents thanked them for telling your parents, and your parents gave them a large sum of money to go away, because your parents knew you will do this," Yu Mi explained more.

Jonghyun looked at Younha as now he quite understand why Younha is like this. "Younha, your maid here is right, just let it go," Jonghyun said trying to calm Younha down. "You think this is fair?" Younha asked as she looked at Jonghyun.

"What?" Jonghyun asked. "You don't know my life, so out of it," Younha said as she angrily punched the wall. "I'm going home and packing my stuff and moving out. Then I'll go find these two maids," Younha said.

"Where will you go live?" Yu Mi asked. "Anywhere, as long as it's not home," Younha answered. Jonghyun looked at Younha as he never thought he would see this side of Younha before. "I might have an extra place for Younha," Jonghyun said as Yu Mi and Younha looked at him.


Woo! Another beat down!

How was this chapter?

Hopefully I'm not boring you all! =]]

@jelly_jonghyun: WUAHAH! You're so mean to want to see Chansung get beat up.

@LUVSHINee: I love this story so much, I update quick! hehe.

@LinaaBaby: Oh. Haha! Hmm Min Ho? You like them pairing up more? LOL. J/W!

@carlyxoxorenee: Of course. u said asap! LOL. Jus kidding. I AM JUST SO INTO THIS STORY. =]] Haha! I don't think Key will rebound Younha. They both still hate each other. lol

@ydlmdy: Glad that you loved it!

@Lollipop_key: Thanks!! =]]

@guiwang_4ever: Hehe, Jonghyun is a really nice guy!

@SeonnieLee: Thanks for loving the chapter! Hey, do u remember what the video of Big Bang speaking in Thai call again? LOL.