It's Park Soo Yun Now?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jonghyun sat in his dark apartment as he thought him and Younha. Then he heard some loud noises coming from outside.

Jonghyun went outside to take a look and saw Woo Young holding Younha. “Need some help?” Jonghyun asked.

“Please,” Woo Young said as Jonghyun came around and helped Woo Young take Younha home.

“What’s wrong with Younha?” Yu Mi asked as she crossed her arms. “She drank a little too much,” Woo Young said.

“Drinking? What? When? How? Nevermind, take her to her room now,” Yu Mi said as Woo Young nodded and threw Younha on her bed.

“Jonghyun-ah, can we talk?” Woo Young asked as he and Jonghyun went to his apartment.

Yu Mi and Suk Hwan went on to check on their daughter as Woo Young and Jonghyun was in Jonghyun’s apartment.

“I know I shouldn’t in my sister’s life, but then Jonghyun, I don’t want my sister to get hurt like how I was, so I would like it if maybe you two stop seeing each other for awhile,” Woo Young said as Jonghyun sighed.

“Why do you say that?” Jonghyun asked as Woo Young looked at Jonghyun.

“Do you know why she drank today?” Woo Young asked as Jonghyun shook his head.

“No idea huh? Well, she told me that she’s lost in love. I don’t what you and Younha’s been doing, but I would like it if maybe you two just stop seeing each other for some time,” Woo Young said.

Jonghyun was silent for a bit and then he looked up at Woo Young. “Okay, I will stop seeing her if that’s what you want hyung,” Jonghyun said as Woo Young walked out of Jonghyun’s apartment.

While Jonghyun was alone, he sat down and started to think to himself.

Why did he hurt himself and Younha in the first place? He wishes to talk with her, but every time he brings himself to, they both just argue over something stupid. Now Woo Young wants them both to stop seeing each other, and Jonghyun’s just breaking inside.

“Younha, I’m sorry,” Jonghyun said as he angrily punched the wall.

=

“How’s Younha?” Woo Young asked as he came to check up on Younha.

“I can’t believe I missed 18 years of my daughter’s life only to come see her drunk,” Suk Hwan said as Woo Young sadly lowered his head.

“It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have let her drink so much,” Woo Young said as Yu Mi shook her head.

“Something or someone is troubling her to do this,” Yu Mi said as Woo Young looked at Younha.

“Did Jonghyun say anything?” Yu Mi asked. “No,” Woo Young answered as Yu Mi just sighed.

“Then we should let Younha rest,” Yu Mi said as Woo Young nodded his head and everyone left Younha’s room.

The next morning, Younha woke up with her head hurting like hell. “I drank a bit too much last night,” Younha said as she went to the bathroom to wash up.

“Oh, my papers,” Younha said as she walked to her room to fill out her parts and then walked into the kitchen to find her father there.

“Appa, can you sign some school forms?” Younha asked. “Soo Yun-ah, why did you go drinking last night?” Her father asked her as she scratched her head.

“Sign my papers first, then I’ll tell you,” Younha said as her father smiled and signed her forms for her.

“Now tell me, why did you drink last night?” Her father asked. “It was to celebrate Woo Young in getting a job,” Younha said as her father’s eyes widened.

“Really? He’s getting a job?” Suk Hwa asked his daughter. “Of course, oppa is so brilliant, who wouldn’t hire him?” Younha said as her father smiled.

“But then there’s one thing I kept hearing last night,” her father said. “What is it?” Younha asked.

“You kept calling for Jonghyun, now explain that part,” Suk Hwa said as Younha froze for a minute.

“I have to get ready to go to my new school, when I come back, we’ll talk!” Younha said as she ran to her room to change and then left.

When Younha stepped out, she saw Jonghyun. “Younha,” Jonghyun whispered as Younha just looked at him.

Jonghyun couldn’t help it, they’re neighbors, he had to say something instead of just looking at her.

“So you really transferred?” Jonghyun asked as Younha looked away and nodded her head.

‘Ask me to come back.’ Younha said in her head. “So why did you? Is it because you want to be with Min Ho privately?” Jonghyun asked.

‘Maybe in this way, Younha would avoid me and distant herself from me, since it’s what Woo Young wants.’ Jonghyun said in his mind.

Younha turned around and glared at Jonghyun.

“If this is what you only want to talk about, then whatever, because Min Ho and I have nothing to do with each other. F.Y.I., I don’t like Min Ho like that, and I transferred so that you and Luna would have space!” Younha shouted.

‘Why do you bring up Luna for?’ Jonghyun asked in his head. ‘Why must you talk about Min Ho for?’ Younha asked in her head.

“Well I have to get to school,” Jonghyun said as Younha nodded. “I do too, I don’t want to late to my new school,” Younha said as she walked away first.

‘Chase after me.’ Younha said in her head. ‘Turn around and look at me.’ Jonghyun said in his head as he watches Younha leave.

‘I guess not.’ They both said in their minds as Younha sprinted off and Jonghyun ran to catch his bus.


When Younha reached her new school, she was given her homeroom and name tag that says, Park Soo Yun.

Younha wanted to start out new again, and when she means by new, she’s just going to bring in her old self who she once was.

As Younha walked inside her homeroom, she saw Jihyun and Ara. Younha smiled a small one at them and bowed.

“This is Park Soo Yun, she’ll be studying with us,” the teacher announced as Jihyun and Ara tilted their heads.

“Sup, Park Soo Yun’s the name and I hope to study with you all through graduation,” Younha introduced herself.

All the boys drooled looking at Younha as some girls gave Younha a disgusted look.

“Why won’t you have a seat by Lee Sungmin in the middle column?” The teacher asked as Younha looked at the dude.

He seemed happy to have Younha sit by him, but then Younha aimed for the empty window seats.

“I like to be alone,” Younha told the teacher as she walked to the empty seats at the window and sat there.

“Oh, that’s fine also,” the teacher said as Jihyun and Ara looked at her. “Younha, are you okay?” Jihyun asked.

“Yah, it’s Soo Yun, Soo Yun,” Younha said as Jihyun sighed. “Fine, Soo Yun it is,” Jihyun said. 


 

OMGAH! Younha's become a CHANGED PERSON!

hahaha. Not change, but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! HAHAHA!

Oh, someone asks for Tae Min and Jihyun moments eh??? OKIES!

I'll squeeze that in so that there won't be any endings YET!!! HAHAHA!

And please don't start hating on Woo Young again. He just don't know what's going on! LOL

HAHAHA! I died laughing when three people agreed on MINHOxYOUNHA to get together! The comments were cute and funny!

THANKS FOR READING! ^^