Not A Trick.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Sulli angrily pulled Seonnie away as she was about to slap Seonnie but then Min Ho pushed Sulli.

“Now get it straight, Younha and I ain’t dating,” Min Ho told Luna and her friends as Luna felt so stupid now.

“Jonghyun, what does this mean?” Luna asked. “This means for you to go away and stop bugging us, duh!” Ara shouted.

“Are you Jonghyun?” Luna asked. “I don’t need to be Jonghyun to be answer,” Ara said as Luna looked back at Jonghyun.

Younha rolled her eyes as she pulled her bangs and sighed. “Hello, weren’t we supposed to talk about something?” Younha asked Jonghyun as Luna looked at Younha.

“Can you not see that I’m asking him a question?” Luna told Younha. “Act tough again and I will tear you apart,” Younha said as she faced Luna up front.

Luna looked away as she turns to look at Jonghyun. “Oppa,” Luna said as Jonghyun looked at Luna.

“I’m pretty sure Sulli got the photo of Seonnie and I kissing, so take that photo, print it out, and serve it to everyone like what you did at my school,” Min Ho said as Younha looked Luna.

Luna was found out and Younha sent her a death glare. “You!” Younha angrily shouted as Luna jumped.

“Younha,” Jin Ki said trying to hold Younha back but Younha grabbed Luna by her shoulders.

“ with me one more time, and your pretty face won’t be so pretty anymore,” Younha told Luna as Luna was breathing fast.

“Let her go!” Sulli shouted as Younha looked at Sulli too. “Yea, you two should help each other, or else you two won’t get to help each other anymore,” Younha said as Younha let go of Luna and ran off with Sulli.

Younha turned around and saw Jonghyun and everyone. “That was scary,” Ara said as Jin Ki laughed a bit.

“Look Jonghyun, I don’t what is it that you want to talk about with one last time, but I have nothing to say to you,” Younha told him.

“But I do,” Jonghyun said as Younha rolled her eyes and looked at Jonghyun.

“You can hate me as much as you want. I was wrong. You can go ahead and date Min Ho or Yong Hwa or whoever you like, because I shouldn’t tell you who to date. I was wrong. But then-“

Before Jonghyun continued, Younha covered his mouth as everyone looked at them both.

“Reconcile!” Tae Min mouthed as he held Jihyun’s hand tightly hoping the two love birds would reconcile.

“Say no more, I don’t want to hear anything anymore,” Younha said as she removed her hand slowly but Jonghyun pulled her hand and put on his cheek.

“Why is it cold?” Jonghyun asked as he pressed Younha’s hand upon his cheek. “Because it just is,” Younha replied as Jonghyun inched closer to Younha.

“I’m worried about it being cold,” Jonghyun said as Younha pulled her hand back. “Stop it,” Younha said.

“Stop what?” Jonghyun asked. “Stop doing what you’re always doing to me,” Younha said as Jonghyun tilt his head.

“What are you talking about?” Jonghyun asked as him and Younha started going at it arguing again.


“Just kiss her!” Ara whispered to herself as Key looked at Ara.

“What?” Ara asked as Key shrugged and Ara smiled. “I want them back together okay,” Ara said as Key nodded his head.

“It was my fault too,” Key said as Ara looked at him. “Why do you say that?” Ara asked.

“Because I witnessed the kiss Yong Hwa and Younha had, and I took it the wrong way and told Jonghyun that Younha isn’t worth his time. She’s just like Soo Young,” Key said as Ara angrily slapped Key.

Everyone paused, so did Younha and Jonghyun. “What was that for?” Key asked holding onto his cheek.

“How can you think of such things? If Nicole was here and you saw her with another kissing, wouldn’t you at least ask her why she did it before jumping into conclusions?!” Ara shouted as everyone turned their attention at Ara and Key.

“But I-“

“I can’t believe I liked you! I don’t ever want to see you again! Guys are all stupid and heartless!” Ara shouted as she ran off.

“Ara! Yah!” Jihyun shouted as she and Tae Min ran after her. “Ouch, that must’ve hurt,” Younha said as she looked at Jonghyun.

“Now why won’t you take Ara’s words and think about it,” Younha said as she ran after them.

Seonnie looked at Min Ho. “I’ll take that kiss as if it never happened,” Seonnie said as Min Ho stopped her as he held onto her wrist.

“Hyung, you should go chase after Younha,” Min Ho said as he looked at Jonghyun.

“Why?” Jonghyun asked. “She’s the one you love right?” Min Ho asked. “And?” Jonghyun asked.

“Like I told you before, I can’t ever give up on Younha because I like her, but then as for Seonnie,” Min Ho paused and stopped to look at Seonnie.

“She’s actually the one I love,” Min Ho continued as he smiled at Seonnie.

“Aish, why am I the only one with no one?” Jin Ki angrily said as he pulled Key and Jonghyun away from Min Ho and Seonnie.

“Are you playing tricks with your friends or are you playing tricks with me?” Seonnie asked curiously.

“Seonnie-ah, I’m sorry that I pushed you away, it was your friend who told me let go of you,” Min Ho said.

“What friend? Which one?” Seonnie asked. “Lee Mimi wanted you and Dong Hae together, so I decided-“

“Lee Mimi?” Seonnie asked as Min Ho looked at her. “Yes, she came to me and told me that I should let you go,” Min Ho said.

“How can you be so stupid?” Seonnie asked. “Well I don’t know, she was your best friend and I-“

“How come you never told me anything?! Lee Mimi, oh my god, I should’ve known!” Seonnie said angrily as she walked back to school, since Lee Mimi has soccer practice after school.

“Are you going to find her?” Min Ho asks. “Yes, because she has no right to in my life!” Seonnie angrily yelled.

“Just let it go,” Min Ho said. “Never, because she’s not my mother!” Seonnie said as Min Ho just followed after Seonnie. 


 

YO YO YO! HAHAH! This is to MinSeo lovers.

Okies, so I won't end this fic yet, I was just talking about it.

So I read some comments saying that they're confused. Can you tell me why you're confused? I will try and explain it to you!

Also, I was watching Death Bell 2 while updating, hehehe!

Death Bell 1 is actually more gory and better. Part 2 is sorta ehhhh... LOL.

But then hey, there are more hot guys so I DON'T CARE MUCH! lol.

Alrighty then, thanks for reading and I'll try to update more often! ^^