They Got Tae Min!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The next morning, Younha woke up and found herself looking up at the ceiling again. "Friends," she said as she sighed and rubbed her eyes as she stood up, stretched, yawned, and then went to do her morning excersize.

Jonghyun was cooking breakfast as he was already ready. He wanted to have a good morning breakfast, as he's tired of skipping it. When he looked at his garbage, it was nearly full, so he grabbed his trash can and took it outside to dump it.

When he got outside, he saw Younha. "Taking out the trash?" Younha asked Jonghyun. "Yeh, are you too?" Jonghyun asked as he saw Younha holding a white bag. "Take it out for me, I need to get ready, please," Younha said as Jonghyun chuckled.

"Sure, no problem," Jonghyun replied as he grabbed Younha's trash and walked down the stairs and took it out. Younha slowly breathed as she looked at Jonghyun. "Yu Mi-ssi, he's just a dork," Younha mumbled to herself as she went back inside her apartment and went to get ready.

Min Ho stretched and fixed his hair in his bathroom as he was thinking about getting a haircut, since his hair has grown pretty long enough. But he might just wait after a while, because he still loves his long hair.

As he walked out to the livingroom after he was dressed, he looked at his couch and he thought of Younha. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Can't believe she actually smiled yesterday," Min Ho said as he sat down on his couch and put his shoes on.

Key was being the diva almight key as he combed his hair neatly while he was still in his tank top and boxers. "Ki Bum oppa! Are you ready?!" The sound of a little girl's voice shouted out. "Wait!" Key shouted as he ran out of his bathroom and to his large bed as he grabbed his uniform and quickly put it on.

"OPPA!" The little voice shouted loudly as there were sounds of loud knocking outside of his door. "I SAID WAIT!" Key shouted as he fixed his uniform on and opened his door. There stood a little seven years old girl. "Sheesh oppa," the little girl said as she rolled her eyes.

"What?" Key asked as he put his bag on his shoulder and closed his door. "You always take forever," the little girl said. "Stop being so annoying," Key told her. "I'm going to be late!" She shouted. "Well, I won't!" Key shouted back.

"Stop arguing you two," Key's mother said as she shook her head. "Your daughter," Key said as he crossed his arms. "HMPH!" Key's little sister angrily walked away.

While eating a bowl of cereal, Jin Ki was rushing himself dressing up as he had woken up late. Jin Ki struggled on puttig his tie because he was too hungry, that he was eating his cereal most of the time.

His phone started to ring too as he picked it up. "Yeh?" Jin Ki answered. "Where are you hyung?" A voice asked. "Wait up Tae Min, I need to put away my cereal," Jin Ki said as Tae Min sighed over the line. "Your alarm clock again?" Tae Min asked.

"Yeh," Jin Ki answered. "Aish, well hurry up, I look retarded waiting out your gate," Tae Min said. "Okay, I come out now!" Jin Ki lied as he haven't even got his pants on. They both hung up and Tae Min was standing outside of Jin Ki's gate.

"Yo Tae Min, what are you doing?" Some boys asked as they walked past him. "Waiting on hyung," Tae Min answered. "Jin Ki?" One of them asked. "Yeh," Tae Min answered. "You two are always glued together," another said as Tae Min chuckled.

"See you in class," they all said as Tae Min nodded and waited. "That liar," Tae Min said as he took out his cell phone and was about to call again when someone grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "What the--you," Tae Min said as his eyes widened.


Jin Ki ran outside to the gates and opened it. "Tae Min!" Jin Ki shouted as he didn't see Tae Min anymore. "Aish, he probably left without me," Jin Ki said as he laughed.  Then his phone rang again and the caller i.d. said Jonghyun. "Yah, is Tae Min-"

"Where are you and Tae Min?" Jonghyun asked as Jin Ki froze. "Wait, Tae Min isn't at school?" Jin Ki asked. "No, neither are you, so come to school! I have breakfast for us!" Jonghyun said as Jin Ki wondered and looked for Tae Min.

"TAE MIN-AH!" Jin Ki shouted as he ran looking and calling Tae Min's cell phone.

"Yo! This is MINNIE! If you have called and reached my voicemail, then leave a message after the beep! OK BEEP!" Jin Ki hung up and called again as he couldn't believe it. "Why isn't he answering his phone?" Jin Ki asked as he didn't know anywhere else to find Tae Min.

Then his phone rang. "TAE MIN-AH!" Jin Ki shouted. But it wasn't Tae Min. "You really care about your boy?" A voice asked. "Who's this?" Jin Ki asked in a serious tone. "Come to the warehouse on Myreong St. and you will find your precious homeboy," the guy said.

"Hy-hyung," Tae Min slowly called. Jin Ki gasped. "TAE MIN! HANG IN THERE! I'LL-"

"Just think of Younha, and you'll know who I am," the voice said as Jin Ki's eyes widened. "YAH! I'M GOING TO KI-"

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"!" Jin Ki shouted angrily as he ran to school first. When he reached outside of homeroom, he slid open the door and everyone looked at him. The teacher was also looking at Jin Ki too. "Yo, where's Tae Min?" Key asked as Jin Ki was catching his breath and turned his direction at Younha who looked at him.

He walked slowly up to Younha as he grabbed her by the collar. "They got Tae Min," Jin Ki said as Younha's eyes widened. "What?!" The boys all asked as they stood up from their seats. "Where's Tae Min at Jin Ki?" Key asked.

"At warehouse by Myreong St. there," Jin Ki said as he was still panting a bit. Younha brushed Jin Ki's hands off of her neck collar and ran out. "Where are going?" Jin Ki asked as Younha stopped at the door. "Just stay here," Younha told the boys as she ran for it again.


OMG! I STAYED UP CRYING WATCHING KOIZORA!

DUMB MOVIE MADE ME CRY UNTIL 3 A.M. IN THE MORNING. HAHAHA.

I loved it. I think it was better than, "I Love My Sister."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHAHH! BIPOLARISM! LMAOOO! Yup, Younha smiled AT LAST!

@Pandaaa: I updated, hopefully you liked this one.

@carlyxoxorenee: hahaha! Key is a dork. LMAOO!

@ydlmdy: Hahhaha. Younha can mean A LOT of ways by saying, EX. lol.

@chocolove: Hahah Shinee are always nosy. LOL. I love them! YES! DOOJOON! MY OTHER MAN. lol. He can be her ex-boyfriend. But I don't know if he really is.....

@Burning91Rose: GAH! I knew it! lol. Violence interfering? THERE WILL BE LOTS! LOL.