OMO! O.O

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha looked at Woo Young and Yu Mi and then burst out laughing as she hugged her stomach.

"What's so funny?" Woo Young asked. "Okay, this is a lie right?" Younha asked as she tried to calm down. "No," Yu Mi answered.

Younha looked at Yu Mi. "Tell me this is a lie oppa," Younha said as she looked at Woo Young.

"I'm sorry Younha, I mean Soo Yun, I never meant to be so mean to you. It was all because of father, I mean my father," Woo Young cried.

Younha's hand started shaking as she looked at Yu Mi. Yu Mi then placed her hands on Younha's.

"My daughter," Yu Mi said as Younha wished that everything was just a dream. Yu Mi can't really be her mother. What else can be next?


Jonghyun came in later after Yu Mi and Woo Young left her to be alone. Yu Mi didn't know who to ask to help, so she turned to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun sat on a chair that was next to Younha's hospital bed. Younha woke up after a short nap she took and saw Jonghyun smiling.

Younha smiled as Jonghyun's smile warmed her heart quickly. "Hey," Jonghyun said. "When'd you get here?" Younha asked.

"I just got here," Jonghyun answered. "Did you know?" Younha asked. "Yes, I did," Jonghyun answered as Younha sadly sighed.

"Hey, don't be so sad. Be happy that you have a loving mother now," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled right away.

"Why do you do this?" Younha asked. "Do what?" Jonghyun asked. "This, I mean, making me smile all the time," Younha said.

"Haha, I always make my friends smile," Jonghyun replied as Younha laughed a little.

"I just can't believe it that I am Yu Mi's daughter," Younha said as Jonghyun looked at Younha and then held her hand.

"Your hands are warm now," Jonghyun said as Younha looked him. "Hm? What do you mean?" Youhna asked.

"The last time I held it, it was cold, but now it's warm, perfectly warm," Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled.

"You're so weird Jonghyun," Younha said as Jonghyun laughed and placed Younha's warm hand on his cheek.

"Your face is so soft," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Is it? It don't feel so soft when I touch it," Jonghyun said as he touched his other cheek with his other hand.

Younha laughed at Jonghyun's little joke. "You always make me smile," Younha said. "It's my duty," Jonghyun replied.

"Huh?" Younha was confused. "A friend told me to always keep you happy and make you happy. Younha, I really like you, and I will make you happy and keep you happy," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun, but I just don't have the same feelings," Younha said as Jonghyun laughed. "It's okay, I'll wait even if it's in a gazillion years for you to tell me you like me," Jonghyun said.

"Even if I'm married to someone?" Younha asked jokingly. "If your husband don't kill me," Jonghyun said with a laugh.

Younha laughed too as she pinched Jonghyun's soft cheek. "Your face feels like a little baby," Younha said as Jonghyun rubbed his cheek.

"That was painful, you better kiss it," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed. "Seriously? You're not a kid anymore," Younha said.

"I don't care, you gave me a oo," Jonghyun said with a cute pout. Younha then sat up as she pulled Jonghyun's cheek close to her lips.

And when she was going to kiss his cheek, Jonghyun turned his face and their lips touched.


Jihyun and Seonnie were by the door and saw everything. Their jaws dropped and closed the door quietly as they tip toed to the waiting room and laughed loudly there.

Min Ho was curious when he and the boys got to the waiting room. "Why are you two laughing?" Min Ho asked.

"You won't believe it," Jihyun said. "Believe what?" Key asked as he popped a jello in his mouth. "Jonghyun and Younha," Seonnie said.

"What about them," Jin Ki said. "They're making out," Jihyun blurted. "WHAT?!" The four boys dropped their snacks and Tae Min actually stood straight up without his crutches and tipped over to Jin Ki's side guiding him.

"I HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Key shouted loudly as everyone raced to the room.


 

HAHAHAHHA! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!

WUAHAHAHAH! This is to the Younha and Jonghyun PAIRS! lol.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? DID YOU ALL SEE THIS COMING?

CUTE RIGHT? SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

I'LL UPDATE A LONG ONE NEXT! ^^

thanks for reading everyone!

@DreamiiHeroine: HAHAHA My mommy is not a b****. ROFL. She will be happy forever now! XDD

@jelly_jonghyun: Yes, that was a big blow. HAHAHA. Yonghwa oppa is CUTE! lol. But Jihyun would be fine, dnt knock her senses out yet. LOL.

@Yoongie: It's fun to have nosy friends. heheheh

@SeonnieLee: YES YOU ARE. LOL.

@SHINeeJewel: Here's the update! ^^

@Supriya: Yea, thats her birth name. HAHA. I know, Jang Younha is a better fit. hehehe

@Juliette69: Changing her name? Hmm..I never thought about that if I should. Should I change it? LOL. Woo Young and Younha? EW NO! LOL. He's a better oppa now. lol

@carlyxoxorenee: I UPDATED TWIN. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ^^

@MelodyTOP: Okies! hhaha!

@BigBangLoverr: Hi new reader! I my story really that different? Everyone's been saying that it's different too. LOL. Thanks for reading!

@hero18: Hahah. I think my title catches everyone's attention. LOL. Yep, Younha is one badass girl! hahaha.

@iceymango101: Thanks for reading and thanks for the compliment. HAHA. The ending is full of surprises.

@Lollipop_key: HAHHAA I UPDATED! ^^