No Reconcile Yet. >.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

As Jonghyun was holding onto Luna’s hand looking for Min Ho and Younha, he came to realize why he would come to look for her now.

“Yah, I can’t run anymore,” Luna told Jonghyun as she was trying to catch her breath. “I am so stupid,” Jonghyun said as he slapped himself.

Luna stopped him and looked at him. “Are you going crazy for this girl who you barely even know?” Luna asked.

“Yes, because I didn’t know her, I hurt both of us,” Jonghyun told Luna as Luna shook Jonghyun. “Why do you like her?” Luna asked.

“I like her because, because, because-“ Jonghyun stuttered as he didn’t know how to answer why he likes Younha.

“Exactly, you know nothing about her to like her, so stop beating yourself up,” Luna told Jonghyun as Jonghyun looked at Luna.

Younha and Min Ho were on an escalator going up to the little markets out on the outside and while they were going up, Younha saw Jonghyun and Luna together.

“Luna and Jonghyun? What the?” Min Ho was confused as Younha pulled him aside and watched Luna and Jonghyun for a bit.

“Shouldn’t we go say hi or something?” Min Ho asked. “No, I want to watch this,” Younha said as she hid behind a market’s stall.

“It shouldn’t matter to you if I do or not!” Jonghyun yelled at Luna as she angrily pulled Jonghyun’s face towards her.

“Do you have to only like her? Only her?” Luna asked. “Yes!” Jonghyun shouted as Younha rolled her eyes.

“Why only her? What about all those other girls who chase after you or are in love with you?” Luna angrily asked.

“Who are those girls? I don’t see anybody,” Jonghyun said. “If I tell you, would ever even date them?” Jonghyun asked.

“Maybe I will if I knew,” Jonghyun answered. Luna then angrily pulled Jonghyun in for a kiss as Younha and Min Ho’s jaws dropped.

Jonghyun pulled Luna apart as he looked at Luna.

“Why did you-“

“Wow Jonghyun, I guess Jaehwa wasn’t enough last night?” Younha asked as Jonghyun turned around while Luna looked.

“Younha,” Jonghyun said as Min Ho stood by Younha’s side. Jonghyun chuckle a bit and then pulled Luna close to him and wrapped one of his arms around her neck as he smiled.

“I’m sorry that I forgot to tell you, Luna and I are on a date,” Jonghyun said as Luna looked at Jonghyun.

Younha’s heart dropped as Min Ho tilts his head in confusion. “As for Jaehwa, she was just a friend,” Jonghyun continued as Younha started to boil from the inside.

“Is that so?” Younha asked. “Yea, Luna and I purposely ditched school to hang out,” Jonghyun said as Younha smirked.

“Heh, is it because that Jaehwa girl didn’t want to ditch with you so you chose your fan girl?” Younha asked as Jonghyun giggled as he looked away.

“Come Luna my dear, we should get going to buy you more sweets,” Jonghyun said as he touched Luna’s nose and walked off holding her hand.

“Why didn’t you tell him the truth?” Min Ho asked Younha. “I’m going back to school,” Younha said as she walked away.

“Why?” Min Ho asked. “My happiness is already en over, so don’t even ask why,” Younha angrily answered as she kicked a soda can in front of her.

Min Ho looked at Jonghyun’s way and then at Younha. He shook his head as he was so confused. “Maybe this was a bad idea,” Min Ho muttered.

Younha was five feet ahead of Min Ho and every time when Min Ho would come close to her, she fastened her pace.

Min Ho then knew that Younha was crying. Younha was in pain and he felt so guilty for taking her out to see Jonghyun with Luna.

He just never thought he see Younha cry. Min Ho never thought Younha would cry even though he sees sadness in her eyes when he first saw her.

Min Ho saw Younha wiping her tears, and as much as he wanted to comfort Younha, she just didn’t want it.

Knowing how stubborn Younha is, Min Ho just stayed back and watch Younha wept for the time of being.

Watching Younha cry broke Min Ho’s heart so much. “Younha,” Min Ho said as Younha stopped her track.

Min Ho walked over at Younha and spun her around as he held her. “Let it out if you have to,” Min Ho said as he felt Younha trembled crying with pain.

He then got teary eyes too, but he held back as he didn’t want to cry. Min Ho just has a soft heart seeing the girl he likes cry in his arms.

When the two were in front of the school gates during lunch time, Younha took a deep breath.

“Thanks,” Younha said to Min Ho as she walked inside the gates. Min Ho smiled a small one as he followed Younha.

As they were making their way home passing the campus, Jonghyun, Key. Jin Ki, and Tae Min popped up looking at Min Ho with Luna and her friends.

“Are you guys together?” Tae Min asked. “No,” Younha answered. “Then why are you together?” Key asked.

“Shouldn’t you guys ask Jonghyun why he’s with Luna?” Younha asked. “Why?” Luna asked looking at Younha.

“You two did kiss,” Younha said as the boys looked at Jonghyun. “That’s because Luna and I are dating, but as for you Younha, we never did,” Jonghyun said as the boys had a puzzle look on.

“Good, I’m happy that both of you are now dating,” Younha said. “Thank you, I’m happy myself that a girl actually answers me back if she likes me or not,” Jonghyun said.

“You should’ve just went back to your stupid ex-girlfriend who cried asking for you,” Younha said as Jonghyun pushed Luna away a bit and stepped up to Younha.

“She’s out of my life long ago,” Jonghyun said as Younha smirked. “Then why does she still hang around?” Younha asked as Jonghyun sighed.

“You’re wasting my breath,” Jonghyun said as Younha smiled. “Just as I thought, you just like to runaway and never want to end your own things,” Younha said as Jonghyun turned around and looked at Younha.

“You better watch out what you’re saying,” Jonghyun said as Younha smirked. “Bite me,” Younha said as Luna came and slapped Younha on the cheeks.

“Younha,” Tae Min said as he gasped. Younha raised her head and chuckled as she looked at Jonghyun.

“Wow, you’re letting your do the job?” Younha asked as Luna was about to hit Younha again when Min Ho held onto Luna’s hand.

“Stop,” Min Ho said as Luna pulled back and Jonghyun looked at Min Ho. “Don’t touch my girl,” Jonghyun said.

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” Min Ho asked. “Nothing, I just hate friends who backstabs me,” Jonghyun said as Min Ho laughed a little and looked at Jonghyun.

“You don’t even know how Younha feels,” Min Ho said. “And you do?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, I do very clearly, you know why?” Min Ho asked. “Why?” Jonghyun asked annoyed.

“Because I was there for her when she-“

“Just shut up Min Ho, this man never listens or care,” Younha said as Min Ho stopped.

“Why won’t you let him continue?” Jonghyun asked. “Because it’s none of your business,” Younha told Jonghyun.

“How is it not?” Jonghyun asked. “Remember? We never dated,” Younha said as she rolled her eyes and was about to walk away when Luna pulled Younha’s hair back.

“!” Younha yelled as she elbowed Luna on the stomach. “Don’t hurt her!” Krystal and Sulli shouted as Amber held Luna.

Younha kicked Krystal on the stomach and punched Sulli on the face.

Min Ho grabbed Younha as Jonghyun pushed Younha to the ground causing both Min Ho and Younha to fall on the ground.

“Hyung!” Tae Min shouted as he helped Younha and Min Ho up. “Why are you hurting Younha?” Jin Ki asked Jonghyun.

“She shouldn’t have hurt Luna!” Jonghyun shouted. “Luna pulled Younha’s hair first!” Tae Min yelled.

“I don’t care! Anyone who sides with Younha aren’t friends of mine!” Jonghyun announced as Jin Ki and Tae Min looked at Younha and Min Ho then back at Jonghyun.

Younha brushed herself and pushed Min Ho over to her friends. “I don’t need friends if they have to choose,” Younha said angrily and walked away.

Jonghyun angrily kicked some bikes over and walked the opposite way. Tae Min and Jin Ki looked at Min Ho as Min Ho ran to Younha.

“I knew it that having a girl would bring us problems,” Key said as he ran to Jonghyun.

Tae Min looked at Jin Ki and Tae Min took out his cell phone. “Who are you calling?” Jin Ki asked.

“Who else would I call besides my Jihyun? I have to tell her what happened at least,” Tae Min said as he walked away.

Jin Ki looked at the girls who were on the ground and he just followed Tae Min leaving the girls.


“Younha, don’t upset yourself more than you’ve been,” Min Ho said as he held onto Younha’s wrist.

“Let me go Min Ho,” Younha said as she looked at Min Ho. “No,” Min Ho answered as Younha pulled her hand away from Min Ho’s.

“Because of me, your friends hate you now, so shouldn’t you hate me too?” Younha asked as Min Ho chuckled and shook his head.

“Why would I hate a girl like you? Younha, everything is my entire fault,” Min Ho said as Younha shook her head.

“No, I should’ve never come to this school or anything. I should’ve been home schooled when I had the choice,” Younha said as Min Ho angrily shook Younha.

“You’re the problem, I am! I’ll fix it okay,” Min Ho said as Younha brushed his hands off of her shoulders.

“How are you the problem? Can’t you tell that Jonghyun, Key, Tae Min, and Jin Ki hate me? They’re all confused about you, but they hate me okay!” Younha shouted as Min Ho shook his head.

“Jonghyun is just confused,” Min Ho said. “No he’s not! He’s found a girl now, and I’m nothing but lost in my own little world,” Younha said as Min Ho sighed.

“At least let me guy you another ice cream to cheer you up?” Min Ho asked as Younha shook her head.

“I got to get home before I see Jonghyun,” Younha said as Min Ho shrugged. “Should I walk you?” Min Ho asked.

“No, rumors would start even more,” Younha said as Min Ho chuckled and softly pinched Younha’s cheek.

“Okay, but no more arguing with Jonghyun. I want him to know the truth,” Min Ho said as Younha looked away.

“Yea, we’ll see,” Younha said with a small smile and Min Ho nodded his head.

Younha walked home and Min Ho walked back. While he was walking back, he felt his back pocket empty.

“Where’s my wallet?” Min Ho asked himself as he searched himself and his pockets. “Oh no,” Min Ho said as he ran back to where he and Younha fell.

As Min Ho searched up and down, he didn’t see his wallet. “What the heck? I had it with me the whole time,” Min Ho said as he kept searching.

Then he found it being covered by some leaves. “Oh, found it. Thank goodness no one got to it,” Min Ho said as he flipped opened his wallet.

“Huh?” Min Ho saw the picture of him and Younha upside down from the place he put it.

“Did I put the picture upside down?” Min Ho asked himself as he didn’t quite remember. “Oh well, as long as I found it,” Min Ho said as he walked home.

When Younha reached home, she saw Jihyun waiting for her at her apartment gates. “Ji-“

“Tae Min told me everything, so what’s going on?” Jihyun asked as Younha rolled her eyes.

“Tae Min told you everything?” Younha asked. “Yea, so better tell me the story of how this happened,” Jihyun said.

“Jonghyun’s being a pig brain,” Younha said as Jihyun shook her head. “I should’ve known,” Jihyun said.

“But it’s not like as if I wanted Jonghyun and I to keep on hating on each other,” Younha said.

“Then why did you and Min Ho ditch all day?” Jihyun asked. “He told me he didn’t want to see me being sad,” Younha said.

“But you know who he belongs to,” Jihyun said. “I know, but he was being a good friend. Someone who Jonghyun couldn’t be,” Younha angrily said as Jihyun sighed.

“You know what I’m going to do?” Jihyun asked. “What?” Younha asked. “Beat his up,” Jihyun said as she threw her bag at Younha and walked inside the gates.

“For what?” Younha asked as she followed Jihyun up the stairs. “Jonghyun, open up!” Jihyun shouted angrily banging on Jonghyun’s door.

“Why are you going to beat him up?” Younha asked. “His doesn’t see how much you like him!” Jihyun shouted as Younha stopped Jihyun.

“He won’t care,” Younha said as Jonghyun finally opened the door and saw Younha and Jihyun at his door,

“What do you girls want?” Jonghyun asked as Younha looked at him and was about to walk away when Jihyun grabbed Jonghyun by the neck and head locked him.

“Yah, Jihyun-ah!” Younha shouted as she went to break Jonghyun free from Jihyun’s hold.

“What the heck?” Jonghyun asked as he started coughing. “Enough is enough,” Younha said.

“Still looking for trouble Younha?” Jonghyun asked. “Pfft, your es were looking for trouble!” Jihyun shouted.

“I’m not talking with you,” Jonghyun told Jihyun as Jihyun angrily pulled her sleeves back.

“How dare you-“

“You don’t have to worry about me bothering you anymore, because I won’t,” Younha told Jonghyun as she pulled Jihyun away.

Jonghyun just looked at Younha go inside the apartment and he slammed his door shut.

“Omma,” Younha called for her mother who was in the kitchen cooking. “Hm?” She answered.

“Can I transfer to a different school?” Younha asked her mother. “Transfer? What happened? Someone bully you sis?” Woo Young asked as he got up angrily.

“No, I’m just tired of seeing men everyday. I’m tired of it,” Younha lied as Jihyun looked at Younha.

“Then what school do you like to go to?” Yu Mi asked her. “I want to transfer to Jihyun’s school,” Younha said as Jihyun shook her head.

“She’s only doing this-“

“Jihyun-ssi, why won’t we go tour around your school huh?” Younha asked as she pushed Jihyun out of the room.

While walking to no where, Jihyun finally broke the silent moment. “Younha, are you thinking clearly or just doing this out of anger?” Jihyun asked.

“I’m doing it for reals,” Younha said as Jihyun shook her head. “You can’t, I won’t let you transfer just because Jonghyun’s being stupid,” Jihyun said as Younha shrugged.

“I know that there will be more dramas,” Younha said as Jihyun sighed.


 

How about it? TWO UPDATES FOR YA READERS!

I'm going to go and write more now okies!

I'm probably going to write more than one chapter when I come back with better wifi. HAHAH!

Sorry, no reconcile yet.