It Sure Is A Merry Christmas!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

 

Christmas day came at last, and everyone woke up to full of surprises seeing lots of gifts under the Christmas tree.

Though it’s Christmas, Jonghyun and Younha haven’t talked much ever since that night out in the balcony. No one really notices, but then it doesn’t bother anyone, because they know Younha don’t like to be lovey dovey with Jonghyun anyways.

“Is everything set up?” Min Ho asks Jonghyun who looked quite gloomy. “Uhmm, I don’t know. I kinda forgot about it,” Jonghyun replied with a small laugh. Min Ho raised an eyebrow looking at Jonghyun with a confused look.

“Hyung, is everything okay?” Min Ho asked. “Of course,” Jonghyun lied putting a fake smile. “Here Younha, I got you this. I hope you like it,” Yoseob said as he handed her a rectangle shape present that’s wrapped. She thanked Yoseob and then looks up at Jonghyun’s direction.

Jonghyun gave her a smile and a head nod as Younha sighed and looked back at the present. “Younha, I realized that you’re not that excited anymore. Are you okay? Your presents aren’t even opened,” Jihyun said looking at Younha. “I’m gonna go out for a walk,” Younha said as she steps out of the living room and grabs her coat hanging by the door and sets out for a walk.

“Finally Younha leave, I’d never thought she leaves! Now c’mon now boys, let’s prepare Jonghyun’s present for her,” Key said excitedly as everyone agreed. “I’ll be with Younha to make sure she’s safe,” Jinhee suggested and then storms out after Younha.

Younha stood in front of the gate holding onto her jacket only instead of putting it on as the snow falls slowly. The door opened and Younha smiled brightly. “Jong—Oh, Jinhee, it’s just you,” Younha muttered as Jinhee puts her hood up to cover her head. “Aren’t you cold?” Jinhee asks as she looks at Younha.

“Nah, I’m perfectly fine,” Younha answered as she threw her jacket onto her left shoulder and kicks the snow on the floor. “How come you’re out here spending Christmas alone? Come back inside,” Jinhee said as Younha shook her head. “Did Jonghyun say anything when I came out?” Younha asked.

“No, he just sat there on his spot and joked with the boys,” Jinhee answered giving Younha a smile. “Oh,” she simply replies and then leans back onto the wall. “Something wrong?” Jinhee asked getting a bit worry. “I was hoping he’d chase after me. I wanted us both alone for a bit so that we can reconcile with no one always embarrassing us,” Younha answered with a tiny laugh at the end.

“Ahh, so you were expecting Jonghyun instead of me eh?” Jinhee asked teasing Younha. “Yea, in a way,” Younha answered giving out a small smirk. “Did something happen between you two?” Jinhee asks. “My temper rose up again and I got mad at him over something stupid. I really hate myself and my temper,” Younha answered as Jinhee chortled.

“You are still the same old you very much,” Jinhee said as Younha let out a small laugh. “I want Jonghyun to know that I really do like him and all, but then I’m just not a romantic type of person,” Younha explained to Jinhee. “Haha, you’re so funny Younha. You don’t have to be romantic to tell a person you like or love them. Just show it to them,” Jinhee told Younha.

“I know, but then he’s always so romantic towards me, and I don’t know how to be romantic back without giving him his present for today. I want us to be alone together for just some time,” Younha explained as Jinhee nodded her head understanding what Younha means.

“How about this, after we go back inside, I’ll make sure no ones follow you two anywhere, so you can both have some alone time,” Jinhee suggested. Younha thought for a bit and then nodded her head. “Okay then,” Younha agreed.

Right when both girls were gonna head inside, Jihyun and Seonnie came rushing outside. “Ji Ae fainted!” Jihyun shouted. “What?!” Younha asked shockingly. “Ji Ae was in the kitchen with Jin Ki, and they were cooking, then we heard a loud crash! When we all went to check it out, Ji Ae was being held in Jin Ki’s arms,” Seonnie explained.

After hearing about what happened to Ji Ae, Younha quickly runs back inside the house having the three girls follow behind. “Ji Ae!” Younha shouted as she opened the door to find only darkness inside. “Ji Ae?” Younha called out.

A light and Younha saw curtains opening. “Jin Ki? Key?” Younha asked as she can see them both clearly opening the curtains. Then a melody started playing and Younha felt something hit her from behind. She checked and found a chair and Ji Ae. “Sit down,” she whispered as Younha just did as she was told.

Jonghyun came out with a microphone in his hand as he smiled at Younha.

“Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo, na mannan ihuro
Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh~

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh~ baby”

*Note: Jonghyun is singing 4Men – Baby Baby*

Younha awed as she smiled brightly looking at Jonghyun. She didn’t expect to see Jonghyun sing to her, especially on Christmas. He was just always in so much full of surprises for her, that she just feels like she’s not the one for him by giving him such harsh treatment.

“Isn’t Jonghyun just the sweetest?” Seonnie asked as she elbowed Jihyun. “I bet you he loves her lots,” Jihyun said smiling. “Hey, just because I don’t do things like what Jonghyun does for Younha doesn’t mean I don’t like you,” Tae Min told Jihyun as he overhears Jihyun and Seonnie’s mini conversation.

“Shush it you two, Jonghyun is still singing,” Ara told them. Min Ho laughed as he passed out the confetti to everyone who hid behind Younha.

After Jonghyun was done singing, he knelt down before Younha which shocked her. The lights went on and confetti popped every where having the boys and girls scream and shout in happiness. Younha had forgotten that everyone was here and covered her cheeks because she was blushing like mad.

“Aww Younha, you don’t have to be so shy,” Hyunseung said as Younha giggled. “Merry Christmas, my love,” Jonghyun said speaking into the mic proudly as Younha laughed in shyness. “Kiss Younha!” Doojoon said starting a chant. “Yes, kiss Younha!” Yoseob picked up having everyone chant.

Jonghyun his bottom lip and faced Younha and leaned in trying to kiss her but she frowned at him. “Wanna die?” She asked sounding a bit harsh. “Oh,” everyone stopped as Jonghyun in his lips. Younha laughed and pulled Jonghyun’s face up close to her kissing him in front of their friends.

“Ahhhh!” Everyone screamed happily. Jonghyun was shocked to see Younha doing this, but he didn’t care, he had his Christmas kiss. “Take a picture!” Key shouted and everyone pulled out their cellphones and cameras and started taking pictures of the couple kissing.

Younha pulled away and gave Jonghyun a smile. “Merry Christmas to you too,” she said and then Jonghyun pulls her in for a hug. “Aww, they’re just too sweet. I need a girlfriend now,” Junhyung said and everyone laughed at him. “Oh, that’s right! I called Ji Eun to bring her friends and the karaoke machine so we can party all night long!” Yoseob announced. “YAY!” Everyone cheered.

Yoseob’s friends arrived and everyone started to karaoke. Younha took Jonghyun by the hand and they both walked to the backyard where it was peaceful and quiet. “I have a present for you,” Younha said as she sat down on the porch.

“Aren’t you cold?” Jonghyun asked as he noticed that Younha came out only wearing her cardigan. He sat down next to her and took off his left side and puts around Younha as he holds her in his arm. “I’m not cold at all since you’re here,” Younha answered but she still lets Jonghyun’s coat wrap around her.

“So where’s my present?” Jonghyun asked putting his hand out in front of her. “You have to close your eyes,” Younha said as Jonghyun pouted at first, then he closed his eyes. Younha took the present out of her pocket and was just about to give it to Jonghyun when he opened his eyes.

“I love it!” He shouted as soon as he knew it was a necklace. “You ruined it,” Younha spoke angrily as she crumbles it into her hand not giving it to Jonghyun anymore. “Well, you were taking forever and I was getting impatient,” Jonghyun said as Younha turned her head away.

“I’m not giving it to you anymore,” she told him as she stuffed it back inside her pocket. Jonghyun gave Younha a puppy face at first hoping to see if she’ll buy it. She still ignored him so he thought of another idea. “Fine then, I’m just gonna tickle ya!” Jonghyun said as he started to tickle Younha.

Younha laughed and tickled Jonghyun back too, but then he was too strong for her. He accidently fell on top of Younha and they both stared at each other. “Sorry,” Jonghyun quickly apologizes as he sits back up blushing. “It’s okay,” Younha replied back as she sat up too.

“Keep the jacket,” Jonghyun said as he gives her the jacket and was about to walk away when Younha stops him. “Don’t leave me,” Younha said. Jonghyun stopped his tracks and looks back at Younha. “Huh?” Jonghyun asks back. “It’s Christmas, and I don’t want to spend it alone,” Younha told him.

Jonghyun smiles and sits back down. Younha pulled the necklace back out from her pocket and handed it to him. “It looks like a military tag necklace, but then it’s not. I printed one of our pictures that Key secretly took of us onto the tag. I hope you like it,” Younha told him.

He picked it up, looked at it and laughed to himself. “I’m sorry for not giving you anything romantic. But if it’s so funny, just give it back,” Younha said trying to pull it back but then Jonghyun grabs it away. “I laughed because, I did the same thing. It’s just, I tagged our names on it, not our picture,” Jonghyun said as he takes a necklace out of his pocket.

Jonghyun gave it to Younha and they both laughed. “This is one heck of a Christmas,” Younha said still laughing. “It sure is, and it’s one of the best ever,” Jonghyun agreed as he hugged Younha in his arms. “I’m sorry about the other day,” she apologized. “Don’t be, it was my fault anyways,” Jonghyun said.

“Heck, it sure is,” Younha said back. “I take it back then,” Jonghyun said. Younha furrowed her eyebrows angrily at him and Jonghyun gave her a slight frown. Then the two just ended up laughing at their silly faces.

“Aren’t they the cutest, readers?” Dongwoon whispered asking the readers. “Shh, leave them be!” Key said as he pulls Dongwoon away.


 

So how's this chapter for ya?!?!? XDD I hope ya enjoyed it!

Also, I'll be having an interview tomorrow for a job. I'M SO EXCITED and NERVOUS. 

Do not worry though, I'll be giving you all the details about how the job interview went in the next chapter!! ^^

About the place I'm moving to, I'll post the link to the place IN THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! =]]

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!