Missing.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

The doorbell rang and Woo Young ran to get it. “Finally Younha, it took you centuries—Wait, Jonghyun? What are you doing here?” Woo Young asked as Jonghyun gave him the same confusing expression back. “I thought Younha came already,” Jonghyun asked.

“No, she’s not even here,” Woo Young answered. “But Younha left me and the friends for about three hours already,” Jonghyun replied.

-

The light was singing back and forth and water was heard dripping from the ceiling down to the floor. A loud splash of water was heard and a loud grunt was heard.

“Who the ...are you guys?” A breathless woman asked as she tries catching her breath.

“Have you forgotten? You made me look like a fool in front of everyone,” a voice spoke out of the darkness. “The you talking about?” The person asks. “Jang Younha, is it?” The voice asked. “Wrong,” Younha lied and chuckles to herself.

“You en ,” the person cursed as he comes out from the darkness and grabs Younha’s hair and pulls it back. Younha got a good look and spitted in the person’s face. “ you Yoon Shi Yoon,” Younha cursed back at him.

Shi Yoon wiped the spit and snapped his fingers ordering his men to beat up Younha. The men of Shi Yoon’s pushed Younha to the ground and started beating her up as if she was a rag doll on the street getting step on. She tried freeing herself, but then Shi Yoon had her tied up.

“The is such a beauty, let’s just her,” a man said as he pulls Younha face up to look at him. “You guys are such...punk asses that...you won’t even fight...me like a man,” Younha spoke up breathlessly. “You little !” The man shouts in her face and then kicks her face.

Younha spitted out blood as she fell to the ground. “I brought the other buddy,” a man spoke when the doors opened. Younha slowly lifted her head up to see who came too, and to her surprise, it was Jin Ki who’s also beaten up. “Jin Ki!” Younha shouted as soon as she saw him.

“Why is he here?” Younha asked not understanding why Jin Ki was here too. He was thrown onto the ground unconscious and being tied up. “He’s here because he stole my girl,” Shi Yoon answered grinning. “You’re such a dickhead. Ji Ae doesn’t want you,” Younha told him.

“How can you be so sure? I am still her baby’s daddy,” Shi Yoon claimed. “Oh, so when...no one is around...you claim the kid?” Younha asked still catching her breath. “Hmph, I never said I wouldn’t claim the kid. I just didn’t want it,” Shi Yoon answered.

“You’re such an ,” Younha said. “So I have been told by many times. Well look , I don’t give a . If Ji Ae doesn’t abort that child, my reputation of being the best will get ruined. So call her up, tell her to abort the kid, and I’ll let you and the poor boy leave safely in return,” Shi Yoon threatened.

Shi Yoon then walked up to Younha and put the cellphone in front of her. “Over my ing dead body will I tell her to get rid of the child you made. If you didn’t want her to have the child, why didn’t your just wear a ? They are made to cover your ,” Younha cussed out in one breath.

Out of anger, Shi Yoon grabbed Younha by the hair, dragged her helpless body to a flat concrete, and then started to rip her shirt through the tied ropes and taking her jean off. “You , ing stop it!” Younha shouted as she screamed loudly. “This is what happens when you talk too much !” Shi Yoon shouted at her.

His hands touched Younha’s left and squeezed it. “Don’t en touch me you dirty animal!” Younha yelled as she kept wiggling to free herself from Shi Yoon’s grasp. “If you don’t stay still, I’ll end up killing you,” Shi Yoon told Younha as he took out his pocket knife and pulled the blade out and placed it on Younha’s cheek.

“Kill me if you have the guts,” Younha spoke fearlessly. “I’ll kill you after ing you. So that you won’t be another fertilizer,” Shi Yoon said as he cutted Younha’s shirt open and ripped it apart. Jin Ki groaned gaining conscious again and then remembers that he was attacked.

“Hmph, you’re finally awake eh?” Shi Yoon asked as he still sits on top of Younha’s body. “Younha,” Jin Ki spoke in surprise. “Don’t look over here Jin Ki, close your eyes!” Younha told him as she was sorta topless. “Why do you have Younha?” Jin Ki asked infuriated seeing Shi Yoon sitting on top of her.

“Don’t you get it? Two lovers are gonna have , duh,” Shi Yoon spoke.

-

“Younha left right after you called her,” Jonghyun explained to Woo Young.

“Hmm, then where could had been? Her parents aren’t at home,” Woo Young said thinking to himself.

“I’ll call the friends and ask them,” Jonghyun suggested, and Woo Young agreed.

-

“Two lovers? you , you think I’d believe that?!” Jin Ki shouted with anger but then felt his body ache in pain. “Hmph, hahaha, you think you’re some tough hero?” Shi Yoon asked with a confidence tone.

“Shut the up,” Younha scolded him. “Oh what? You want to get it on? Haha, it’s just perfect timing anyways. Since your buddy is awake, let’s have him witness everything,” Shi Yoon said as he ped his pants. “Don’t touch Younha!” Jin Ki shouted. “And why is that? She ain’t even Ji Ae,” Shi Yoon replied.

“It doesn’t matter if she is or if she isn’t Ji Ae. Younha’s my friend,” Jin Ki answered. “Friend? Haha, you make me laugh buddy,” Shi Yoon said as he laughed like a maniac. “I’m not your en buddy,” Jin Ki replied. “You bother me too much. Just take this as if you’re watching a free ,” Shi Yoon told Jin Ki as he grabs Younha’s hair, pulls her head up and starts to kiss her.

“Stop it, don’t touch Younha!” Jin Ki yelled. Younha kept on moving her head not wanting to kiss Shi Yoon, but then he would pull her hair harder. Younha got fed up with his saliva all over her lips that she bit onto his bottom lip and hard too.

“Ahhh!!!” Shi Yoon yelped in pain. Younha bit deeper and harder too. All Shi Yoon’s men came to try and pull away, but Younha would bite Shi Yoon’s lip more. No one pain attention to Jin Ki, and since he was free and not hand tied, he grabbed a baseball he saw and whacked one of the big guys with it.

Jin Ki started going crazy swinging that bat crazily. He even threw a glass vase and it smashed one of Shi Yoon’s men in the head which sent him lying unconscious on the floor.

Younha finally let go of Shi Yoon after tasting his blood in . Shi Yoon screamed like crazy lying on the floor covering his mouth as Younha spit the blood out. “That’s what you get !” Younha shouted at him.

A man about Jin Ki’s own height came at Jin Ki sending him a punch, but Jin Ki withstands the punch and swung the bat hard at the guy’s arm. Then Jin Ki kicked the guy and grabs whatever items he sees and throws it at Shi Yoon’s men so that they’ll back off some more.

“I’m gonna kill you !” Shi Yoon cried in pain. Jin Ki grabs Shi Yoon’s pocket knife that lay on the ground and ran towards Younha. Even though he saw her sort of half , he had to resist it and untie her.

“Younha, I’m gonna get us out of here,” Jin Ki said as he untied Younha quickly. Jin Ki grabs the bat and swings it hitting one of the guys who tried to attack them again. Younha tried covering herself again, but then her shirt just kept opening up.

“Take this,” Jin Ki told Younha as he took off his first layer t-shirt. “I have my first layer, I’ll be fine,” Jin Ki said not paying attention to Younha but holds the baseball bat tightly and swinging it crazily at Shi Yoon’s men.

Younha slips on the shirt and found Shi Yoon still crying on the ground.

“Who’s the one dying?!” Younha asked as she punched Shi Yoon in the face and kicked it.

“Watch your back!”

-

“You guys, we’re on a hunt for Younha. She’s missing,” Doojoon told all his friends as soon as he hung up the phone.


 

HELLO TO ALL!! HAHAHA! Some of the commentors guess it right. IT WAS THAT BASTARD FUGLY YOON SHI YOON! 

I mean, HE'S REALLY CUTE in real life, but FUGLY IN MY STORY! LOL.

Anyways, DON'T KILL ME! XPPP

And I seriously don't know who shouted out, "WATCH YOUR BACK!" lol. I think it's either Younha or Jin Ki said it. >.<

So I got the job, YAY! LOL. And I'm working really hard and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! 

I don't think i'll be updating often like I had once said, BUT I'LL UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS, because I get weekends off from work.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA! LOL

Okay, SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPPIE! BYE! XDD

Anyways, if anyone seen my blog about that antifankpopgirl, CHECK OUT HER BLOG. she's such a HYPOCRITICAL lady. HER AND HER FRIENDS ARE. They make one blog to bash and insult idols. And they call themselves ANTIS? Anti means YOU HATE THEM AND IGNORE THEM FOR LIFE, not LISTEN TO THEM AND LIKE ONE OR TWO MEMBERS AND THEN INSULT THE REST OF THE MEMBERS IN THE GROUP. So stupid, I swear. =.= 

But yea, BYE! =]]