To The Hospital!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"Someone, please!" The girl continue shouting. "Leave her alone!" Jihyun shouted as both Younha and Jihyun ran up to those guys.

Jihyun took down the smaller one, as Younha took down the bigger one. Jihyun kicked the dude she chose on the nuts.

Younha high kicked the guy she chose on the face and then kicked him on the stomach. Jihyun grabbed the dude's hair and rose up his head and slammed it to the ground.

Younha punched the dude hard on the face and kicked him multiple times on the chest. The guys were drunk and could hardly move when Younha Jihyun beat them up.

The guys laid there as Younha grabbed the girl's arm and they all started walking. "Why are you out in the dark like this?" Younha questioned her.

"You're Min Ho oppa's friend," the girl said as she wiped her tears. "Seonnie, is it?" Younha asked. The girl nodded her head.

"Where do you live?" Younha asked. "I don't want to go home," Seonnie answered. "Why not?" Jihyun asked.

"I just don't," Seonnie said as she choked on her tears a bit. "Is something wrong?" Jihyun asked.

"It's my stepmom, she sent those guys out at me," Seonnie sadly said as Younha angrily clutch her fist.

"What kind of a mother will do that?" Younha said as she was boiling inside. "A stepmom," Jihyun answered.

"Where do you live?" Younha asked. "You're not going to there are you?" Seonnie asked. "I asked, where do you live?" Younha asked again.


"Oh, Jonghyun-ssi, have you seen Younha?" Yu Mi asked as she saw Jonghyun outside of his apartment about to go inside.

"Anni-yo, isn't she home already?" Jonghyun asked. "Anyo, she's been gone all this time," Yu Mi said. Jonghyun then pulled his keys back.

"I'll go look for her," Jonghyun said as Woo Young came out of the apartment. "I will too," Woo Young said as he put on his jacket.

"Be careful out there, it's already ten o' clock," Yu Mi said as the boys just left. "Where could she be?" Yu Mi worriedly asked.


Seonnie lead Younha and Jihyun to Seonnie's home. There was loud music and people were dancing and partying in a mansion.

"Seriously?" Jihyun asked as Younha turned to look at them. "Give me your phone," Younha said referring to Jihyun.

"Wae?" Jihyun asked as Younha pinched something down.

"If I don't come out in five minutes, go to this place here, you'll see Jonghyun and a middle aged woman. Just tell them that I will be coming home late," Younha said.

"Unnie, everyone is all crazy in there, don't go," Seonnie pleaded as Younha pulled away and walked inside. Jihyun looked at her cellphone and it was an address.

Younha walked inside and the place was filled with middle age people, like around Yu Mi's age.

"Who are you?" A guy who looks old enough to be her father asks. "Where's Mrs. Lee So Rin?" Younha asked the guy.

"Lee So Rin?" The guy asked as he led Younha to the livingroom. "There she is," he said as he pointed at a drunkily elder woman.

Younha walked up to that lady and pulled her hair. "You en ," Younha said as that lady cried with pain.

"Aish! Who are you?!" So Rin asked angrily. "Your nightmare!" Younha shouted as she slapped So Rin across the face.

"Yah!" So Rin screamed as some people came and grabbed Younha. They look like guards, but Younha wasn't scared of them at all.

Younha kicked one of the bodyguards on the nuts as the other two came and hold her two hands.

Younha flinched away and elbowed one on the eye as she elbowed the other guy on the head. "I took muay thai classes," Younha said as she got in her stance and looked at So Rin.

So Rin was touching her chin as was open. "Kill that ," she said as Younha smirked.

"It's going to take more than three guys to kill me for what you did to Seonnie," Younha said as she looked at So Rin.

-

"It's five minutes," Jihyun mumbled. "What?" Seonnie asked as Jihyun looked at her cellphone. "You go to this place. You know who Jonghyun is right?" Jihyun asked.

"Sort-"

"Go, NOW!" Jihyun said as she entered inside the mansion. Seonnie looked at the address and started running.

-

"Younha!" Jonghyun called out as he and Woo Young was running. "Let me call her," Woo Young said as he panted and took out his cellphone.

"Anything?" Jonghyun asked as he had his hands on his knees catching for his breath. "It went to her voicemail only," Woo Young answered.

"I'll call my friends to help search also," Jonghyun said as he took out his cellphone.

-

Younha was laying on the ground breathing hard with her lip busted and hair a mess. Jihyun was laying on the other side as everyone surrounded Younha. 

"When you see that daughter-"

"STEP daughter," Younha said as So Rin kicked Younha on the stomach with her heels. Younha groaned in pain and held onto her stomach.

"STOP HURTING HER!" Jihyun yelled as So Rin laughed and then turned to look at Younha.

"You're nothing but a weak lady anyways," Younha said as she spit on So Rin's shoes. "My new pair!" So Rin screamed.

Younha slowly got up off the ground as she had the wall behind supporting her. Jihyun smirked as she sat up leaning her back on the wall.

No one was inside the house anymore, it was just three bodyguards, So Rin, Jihyun, and Younha.

"Beat her up again!" So Rin demanded as the bodyguards are tired as hell to beat up a small girl like her. "NO!" Jihyun shouted as she got up and ran up behind So Rin, but then a bodyguard blocked So Rin and locked Jihyun's arms using his arms.

"Why'd you hurt Seonnie for?" Younha asked. "That means nothing to me," So Rin said as she puffed a ciggarette.

"es like you make me sick!" Younha said as she wiped the blood on her lips and ran up and pulled So Rin's hair.

"AHHHH! OW! OW! OW!" So Rin cried as a bodyguard punched Younha on the face. "Yea! Get her!" Jihyun shouted as she back kicked the bodyguard on the nuts and he released her.

Jihyun ran and got on top of So Rin and started punching So Rin on the face. A bodyguard kicked Jihyun away and as Younha was fighting the other.

-

Min Ho ran as fast as he can out of his apartment to look for Younha when he got the call. "Please be safe Younha," Min Ho said.

Min Ho turned a corner and ran into a person. "Ya, watch it!" Min Ho angrily shouted as he looked at the person.

"Seonnie?" He asked. "Oppa!" Seonnie cried and jumped into his arms. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Min Ho asked.

"It's that girl, that girl who goes to your school," Seonnie said. "What did you do to her?!" Min Ho shouted.

"Nothing! But please help her!" Seonnie shouted. "Where is she?" Min Ho asked trying to calm himself down.

"At my place," Seonnie said. "Oh my gosh, stupid Younha!" Min Ho angrily shouted as he ran to Seonnie's mansion.

Min Ho then phoned Jonghyun and told him the place where Younha was at as Seonnie followed Min Ho.

-

So Rin ran into the kitchen as Jihyun and Younha were fighting their way out through the guards.

When So Rin returned, she had a knife in her hand. "You're going to en die tonight !" So Rin shouted as she was aiming for Jihyun.

Jihyun was caught off guard and didn't have no where to run as the guard held her and turned her to face So Rin.

Younha poke the guard on the eyes hard and pushed him away as she ran to Jihyun. "NO!" Younha shouted.

-

Doojoon was returning home from the club as he thought of Younha's words. 'Have you ever once loved me?'

"Aish! People needs to stop blocking the way!" Yoseob angrily shouted as Doojoon saw many people running crossing the street.

He got out of the car as Yoseob stopped while people ran. "Yah, what's going on?" Doojoon asked.

"A young girl is going crazy! She came into the mansion and started beating up people!" An old man said.

"A young girl?" Doojoon mumbled. "Was she wearing a stripe shirt?" Doojoon asked. "Yes! She was!" The old man answered.

Doojoon's eyes widened as he went back inside the car. "Turn, right now! Younha's gone crazy!" Doojoon shouted as Yoseob did what he was told.

-

Jihyun screamed as So Rin released the knife. The guard let Jihyun go as they all froze. Younha slowly looked at her stomach and the knife was pierced inside of her.

"Younha! YOUNHA!" Jihyun cried as Younha fell to her knees and Jihyun caught her. "YOUNHA!" Jihyun cried loudly.

"Oh my god...oh my god," Jihyun started to panic as she wrapped Younha in her arms. So Rin ran upstairs to her room as the guards ran off.

"YOUNHA!" Jihyun screamed as Jihyun didn't know what to do. "Younha!" A voice shouted as Jihyun looked up to see Doojoon.

"Help, please," Jihyun begged even though she wants to kill Doojoon just seeing him. "OMO! YOUNHA!" Yoseon shouted as the other friends covered their mouth.

"Tch," Younha smirked as she was trying to push them away, but she was so weak. "She's loosing a lot of blood," Jihyun cried.

Doojoon then carried Younha bridal style. "Younha," Doojoon said as he walked outside. Jonghyun and Woo Young reached there and they both glared at each other.

"DONGSAENG!" Woo Young shouted as he carried Younha off of Doojoon's hand. "You did this to her did you, you jerk!" Jonghyun asked as he punched Doojoon on the face.

"I didn't!" Doojoon shouted as he punched Jonghyun back. "STOP!" Jihyun shouted as she pulled Doojoon.

"You came with a car, please take Younha to the hospital! IMMEDIATELY!" Jihyun shouted as Doojoon walked to the car.


Doctors and nurses came rushing as Jihyun and Woo Young were on both sides of Younha. Doojoon and his friends stopped half way as the doctors and nurses pushed Younha away.

Younha was all pale and sweating so much. Jonghyun rushed in with Min Ho, Key, Seonnie, and Yu Mi behind.

Everyone waited in the waiting room for about 30 minutes and the doctor came out.

"Any blood relation here?" A doctor asked. "We-will, I'm just a maid, but he's her brother," Yu Mi said as Woo Young stood up.

"She needs some blood transport and I prefer using family, is that okay?" The doctor asked.

"Anything for my sister," Woo Young said as he followed the doctor. Jonghyun and Doojoon were both glaring at each other.

"Why are you still here?" Jonghyun asked Doojoon. "She is my friend," Doojoon said. "You mean was?" Jihyun asked.

"You don't know anything," Doojoon said. "Younha told me everything," Jihyun replied as Doojoon looked away.

"You should leave," Min Ho said as Doojoon scoffed. "I don't need to listen to you all," Doojoon said.

"Just be quiet! We're all here for unnie!" Seonnie said as everyone looked their own seperate ways.

20 minutes later, the doctor came back in. "You're the maid right?" The doctor asked. "Yes," Yu Mi answered. "Come here," the doctor said as he took Yu Mi away.

"It's all my fault," Seonnie said as Jihyun patted her back. "No it's not," Jihyun said as she slowly patted Seonnie's back.


"We might have to donate some of your blood until we can get her parents here," the doctor said as Yu Mi was confused.

"You see, I don't know if you know, but then their blood isn't the same," the doctor said. "How can that be?" Yu Mi asked in shocked.

"Are you sure they're siblings?" The doctor asked. "Of course, I took care of them both until now," Yu Mi said.

"Well, their blood don't match," the doctor said. "We can still do the blood transport, but we'll need yours too, since you're close with them, but we'll need the parents more," the doctor said.

"That's fine," Yu Mi said.


 

ANY SHOCKING?! WUAHAHAHAHA!

Another long chapter for you ALL! ^^

@Burning91Rose: That voice is that girl. lol.  Yes, Doojoon is a jerk and Hyuna is a two faced B****!

@butterfly555:

@minka_ichigo911211: It's okies to be a silent reader! ^^

@czakhareina: Haha okie dokes! Thanks for reading czak!

@PuppyJoo: That girl is Seonnie! lol

@carlyxoxorenee: This chapter is for you.

@BANGBANG: You're not lesbian. My story is just too much in your head.

@ydlmdy: I know, it was SUPER interesting!

@anita97: A book? Hmm..Should I publish it one day?

@Yoongie: Hahah. Jihyun is a very good friend! ;]]

@SHINeeJewel: Younha an Jonghyun moments? No worries. I'll write it for u okies!