That Girl.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha turned around and looked at Doojoon. "Love?" Younha cracked as she punched Doojoon on the face. Jihyun covered as she let out a small laugh.

"Hyung," his friends called. "I don't believe you," Younha said as she stomped angrily away. Doojoon covered his nose as he cried in pain. "Younha!" He shouted as he rubbed his nose and a little blood came down.
 
"YOUNHA!" Doojoon kept on shouting. Younha just ignored his calls as she brushed her bangs back and kept walking.
 
Jihyun left her spot also, as she didn't wanto be found. Doojoon looked at Younha leave as he lowered his head and took out something that belonged to Younha out of his pocket.
 

"Hi Yu Mi!" Jonghyun said as Min Ho and Key followed him inside. "Oh, who are these boys?" Yu Mi asked as she was eating her soup. "Oh, this is Min Ho and Kibum. But we call him Key," Jonghyun said referring to Key.
 
"Oh, hello boys, I am Yu Mi, Younha's maid," Yu Mi said introducing herself. "Hi," the boys waved as they all sat down on some empty chairs. "So where is Younha?" Jonghyun asked as he placed some food he bought from the store.
 
"Younha? I thought she was with you," Yu Mi said. "Huh? But she told me she was going to visit you," Jonghyun said as Yu Mi shook her head. "I haven't seen her all day," Yu Mi answered as Jonghyun looked at the boys.
 
"Oh, then maybe we must've mistaken her," Min Ho said as the boys all nodded their heads. "So you're all Younha's friends?" Yu Mi asked. "Why yes we are," Min Ho answered.
 
"Wah, she makes such handsome friends," Yu Mi exclaimed as the boys all laughed. "Who's cuter?" Key asked as Min Ho and Jonghyun whacked his head. Yu Mi laughed as she looked at the boys.
 
"Yu Mi-ssi--Boys," Younha said as the boys all turned to look at her. "Hi Younha," Jonghyun greeted as Younha smiled a small smile. "Where have you been? The boys were asking for you," Yu Mi said.
 
"Ah, I was on my way here, when I saw Jihyun. My other friend," Younha lied as Jonghyun looked at her. "Can't you think of a better way to lie?" Yu Mi said as Younha lowered her head.
 
"Mianhe," Younha apologized as Yu Mi smiled. "Gwenchana-yo, as long as you're safe," Yu Mi said as Younha smiled. "But I really did see Jihyun though," Younha said. "So who is Jihyun then?" Yu Mi asked.
 
"Ah, Jonghyun, Min Ho, and Key knows her as well. Along with her cousin Ara," Younha said as Yu Mi looked at the boys. "That girl who always chases after Key?" Min Ho asked as Younha nodded her head.
 
"Oh yea, yea, we know her," Jonghyun replied as Yu Mi looked at Younha. "I just want to make sure, because Younha don't really get along with girls," Yu Mi said as Younha laughed.
 
"Yah, that's not all really true," Younha said as the boys laughed.
 

Yu Mi fell asleep after having such good hang outs with Younha and her new friends. Younha and the boys left her room as they were walking to the other hospital Tae Min was in.
 
"Tell me the truth Younha, did you go see that guy?" Jonghyun asked as Younha pretend she didn't hear Jonghyun. "I wonder if Jin Ki ate yet?" Younha said as she walked inside a little market nearby.
 
"You grabbing snacks for hyung?" Key asked. "Yeh," Younha answered. "Oooh! I want snacks too!" Key said as he grabbed some chips. Younha laughed as she watched Key grab some food.
 
"If you were hungry, you could've just told me," Younha said laughing at Key. "Yah, I am hungry, Jonghyun and Min Ho wouldn't want to buy me food," Key said as Younha laughed. "Just grab what you like and I'll pay," Younha said.
 
"Chincha?" Key asked. "Mm," Younha answered as Key smiled happily. "Younha, don't ignore me," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled at Jonghyun. "You want anything?" She asked.
 
Jonghyun shook his head as he lowered his head. "Min Ho, would you want anything?" Younha asked. "I'm good," Min Ho said as he smiled. Younha shrugged as she paid for her stuff and Key's stuff.
 
When they were about to walk out, Min Ho stopped. "What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked as Min Ho looked straight ahead. "Min Ho oppa," a girl's voice said as Min Ho froze. 'That girl.' Younha said in her mind.
 

HI YA! HOW'S EVERYONE?!

How was the last chapter and this chapter? tee-hee.

Sorry! SHORT CHAPTER.

Hopefully you are all loving it! ^^

@carlyxoxorenee: I love it when the plot thickens. lol.

@12vojenn: hahah here's a chapter you demanded! lol.

@Burning91Rose: Hehe. Did you like her reaction? PUNCH IN THE FACE. LMAOO!

@LinaaBaby: How about that punch huh? lol. Don't worry, Jjong is fine how he is. lol.