A Past Unforgotten. [PART ONE]

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

"My first year of high school was when I made friends with them all," Younha said.


High school finally started and Younha was ready for school. "Kaja Younha-ssi," her chauffer said as she nodded and grabbed her bag. "Dongsaeng, you ready for high school?" Woo Young asked her as she nodded.

"Yea, yea," Younha answered as she didn't want to talk with Woo Young much. "This is already your third school, don't try and screw it up," Woo Young told Younha.

"I know oppa," Younha replied as she went into a car her chauffer was in. "I've seen your school, it's huge," the chauffer said. "Oh," Younha replied as she didn't care much.

The car stopped and Younha hopped out. "I'll walk home later," Younha told her chauffer as she entered inside the school. She saw so many new faces and lots of new people.

"Yong Hwa-ssi, how am I going to make new friends without you being here?" Younha told herself softly as she walked in the crowded hallway alone by herself making her way to the front office.

Younha reached the front office and waited for the secretary to print out her schedule and give her name tag to her.

"Yes song-saeng-nim, I understand!" A guy shouted as he was getting out of the principal's office.

Younha heard the loud ruckus, but she ignored it. It wasn't her problem at all.

The person then had a seat next to Younha to get a pass to get to class, since the bell had rung.

"Hi," the person said to Younha as Younha played with her hands and ignored the person.

"I'm Yoon-"

"I ain't interested okay," Younha said as she raised her head to look at the person. 'Wow' she thought. 'He's handsome.'

"Miss Jang Younha?" The secretary called out. "Yeh," Younha replied as she grabbed her bag and stood behind a desk.

"Your name tag and your schedule, and a pass," the secretary said as Younha nodded her head and took it as she bowed also.


"That was the first time we met."


It was lunch time and Younha sat in her homeroom reading a book as she drank an orange juice her maid Yu Mi packed it for her.

"She's the new student?" A guy whispered. "She's a natural beauty!" Another one complimented.

Then the door slid open and footsteps were heard walking towards Younha's desk. A chair was spun around and a person sat down. "Younha, right?" A person said.

Younha ignored the person. "I'm Yoon Doojoon," the person introduced himself as he smiled. Younha flipped another page as she continued reading.

"Blood Ninja? What is it about?" Doojoon asked as he read the title of the book. Gasps were heard as each and every person passed by Younha's homeroom.

"Doojoon oppa is talking to the new girl?" A girl asked. "Yah, when I was new, Doojoon oppa didn't talk to me," another one said. "Otoke, Doojoon oppa is hitting on the new girl," another girl said.

Younha closed her book as she looked at the guy. He opened his mouth to speak, but Younha spoke first. "Anni-yo, he's not hitting on anyone," Younha said as she put her book away in her bag and walked out of the homeroom.

Younha made her way to the canteen as she held her emtpy orange juice in bottle her hand. She threw it away in a trash bin near by and got in line for food.

"I heard oppa was sitting next you," a girl said as Younha ignored them. "Omo, you're so cool," another one said.

"Am I really?" Younha asked as the girls all nodded their heads. "Is it because your 'oppa' came and talked to me?" Younha asked.

"He was born a kingka!" One said. "Then who's the 'queenka'?" Younha asked as she thinks these girls are super lame.

"Our Hyuna!" The girls shouted and hugged the orange-ish hair colored girl. "Hah!" Younha laughed as she took her tray of food and went to sit down.

The girls followed her and sat down with her. "So what kind of charm did you use?" A black hair girl with an attitude look asked.

"Tch, a guy like him? He's not even close to be called cute," Younha said as she took her spork and started eating.

"Omo?! Not cute?!" The girls shouted as Younha continued eating.

Footsteps were heard and girls squealed loudly. "DOOJOON OPPA!" Girls shrieked. "JUN HYUNG!" "HYUNSEUNG!" "YOSEOB!" "KIKWANG!" "DONGWOON!"

Girls were shouting and screaming as boys on the other hand covered their ears. Younha kept eating. She was hungry of course.

"Oppa," Hyuna said as she clasped her hands together and smiled. "Younha, eat lunch with me, yea?" Doojoon asked as Younha looked up at him.

"Bug off," Younha said. "Omo!" Girls gasped. "What?" Younha asked as Doojoon chuckled. "You're different," Doojoon said.

"Really? It's not something new," Younha said as she continued eating again. "Really? Then what will be new?" Doojoon asked as he flashed a killing smile which killed all the girls except for Younha.

"You have to stop that, because it's getting old," Younha said as she threw the left overs away and walked back to homeroom and the bell rang.


"That was when I mer the girls. Hyuna and her friends," Younha said.

"What about becoming friends with them? How'd that happen?" Jihyun asked.

"Oh that?" Younha asked. "I was paired up to be Hyuna's lab partner one day, and starting from then on, we became sort of close."


"Younha-ssi, how about we go do our nails huh?" Hyuna asked. "Too girly for me. Besides, Doojoon wants to see me," Younha said.

--"Wait, how were you and Doojoon friends already?" Jihyun asked. "Oh, I was introduced to him by Hyuna, and then we all became good friends," Younha answered. "Back to the story..."--

"Again? Doojoon oppa needs to give it a rest," Hyuna said as Younha laughed. "I'll see what he wants," Younha said as the after school bell rang and everyone left.

Younha walked inside the music room and found the boys all joking around. "Ah, Younha's here!" Dongwoong said as Younha smiled a small smile. "Annyeong," Younha greeted.

"Hi Younha!" Kikwang said as he waved. Younha waved back too. "So what's happening?" Younha asked. "Oh, nothing much, Yoseob was playing jokes on us, so we played one on him too," Hyunseung answered as Younha laughed.

"Guys, can you guys leave me alone with Younha?" Doojoon asked as the boys smiled and then laughed as they left Younha and Doojoon alone.

He got off the piano seat and came up to Younha. Younha looked at him as she looked at his smiling face. "Younha, Younha, Younha," Doojoon said as Younha chuckled.

"Want to hear a song?" Doojoon asked as he pulled Younha by the hand and sat down next to him. "What song will you play this time?" Younha asked as Doojoon looked at her with a sweet smile.

"I will play any song, just name it," Doojoon said as Younha smiled. "Fine, play, 'You Are My Sunshine' then," Younha said as Doojoon cleared his throat.

"You are my sunshine! My only sunshine! You make me happy! When skies are gray!" Doojoon sang as Younha laughed at Doojoon's silliness.

The keys weren't even played right and Doojoon still sang it anyways. "Stop, stop," Younha said as Doojoon laughed and then stopped. "I'm just kidding, but I have a song for you though," he said.

"Really? Play it then," Younha said.

[ IGNORE YOSEOB OKIES! LOL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6BIOl_XNM&feature=related ]

Younha laughed even though she was feeling the song. She couldn't believe herself that she was also falling for this dork.

After Doojoon was done, he grabbed Younha's hand and held onto it. He brushed her bangs back and looked at her.

Younha didn't feel anything but Doojoon's warmth. Doojoon then reached in for a kiss.


"OH MY GOD! THAT SON OF A GUN GOT YOUR FIRST KISS?!" Jihyun asked.

"Tsk, no," Younha answered.


Days past after the kiss, and Younha avoided trying to see Doojoon. She was falling for him, but then her friend is in love with him Doojoon.

'Flashback'

Doojoon kissed Younha on the lips and Younha closed her eyes as she can feel their lips together. She never thought of falling in love so fast with the annoying dork who bothered her since her first day.

But she remembered about her friend Hyuna. "Mianhe," Younha apologized as she ran out of the music room. "Younha!" Doojoon called out to her but then she just left.

'End of flashback'

"Younha!" A voice shouted as it trailed Younha off. "Wae?" Younha came back to her senses. "Are you okay?" Jiyoon asked as Younha looked at her.

"Ah? Yeh," Younha answered as she placed her chin on her hand. "Are you sick, unnie?" So Hyun asked. "Anni, but I am love sick," Younha answered.

"With who?" Jiyoon asked. "Ah, just-"

"Guess what guys?" Hyuna asked as she walked in. "What is it?" Gayoon asked as she looked up at Hyuna. "I confessed to Doojoon at last. Like confessed, confessed," Hyuna said as Younha gulped.

"What did he say?" The girls all asked happily. "He says we have a date," Hyuna answered as Younha slapped her forehead.

"Is everything all right?" Jiyoon asked Younha. "I'll be back," Younha replied as she left the homeroom.

She was up on the rooftop as she took a couple of deep breaths.

"I knew I'd find you here," Doojoon said as Younha turned to found him standing there by the doorway. "So I heard," Younha said.

"Oh, the date thingy?" Doojoon asked. "Yes, you and Hyuna, hooking up now?" Younha asked. "Nah, it's just a date," Doojoon said.

"Oh come on Doojoon, she's my friend," Younha said. "But she's not my type," Doojoon said. "Tsk, then who's your type?" Younha asked.


"How can you be his type when he's such a jerk?!" Jihyun interrupted again.

"Hmph, I know that I'm not his type," Younha answered.


 

SO WHAT ABOUT IT?!

A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL!

Since I will be at a BBQ tomorrow, this is for you all to read! ^^

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME!

I APPRECIATE IT LOTS!

@wendixtie2: Haha Jung Yong Hwa is a FRIEND! XDD

@jelly_jonghyun: hahaha! Don't be so harsh on him. I made him the jerk. Aish, I feel guilty now.

@MelodyTOP: YAY! I'm happy it's your favorite story!

@carlyxoxorenee: This is the girls talk.

@ImBeautiful: Omo. Rest my dear, don't over work yourself!

@BangBangVIP: hahaha..Key has better luck next time! ^^

@12vojenn: Thanks for appreciating my hardwork! I have to keep you all busy so it's worth it!

@BANGBANG: Hmmm..What do you mean by; Younha tries to find Younha?