Forgive.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

All the friends laid on the ground bruised up as Younha and Jonghyun recorded them all. “Now what?!” They both shout as Younha and Jonghyun laugh.

“It’s n-n-not f-f-fair,” Key groaned as he rubbed his left cheek. Younha and Jonghyun laughed as a voice called for Younha.

“Younha.”

Younha turned around and saw Hyuna standing there by the doorway just looking at her and Jonghyun.

“Go to her,” Jonghyun told me as I slowly walked up to Younha. “D-don’t d-do it,” Jihyun said as she rested her head on Tae Min’s lap.

Younha rolled her eyes as she sighed. Doojoon rubbed his cheeks as he looked at Younha.

“Let’s go outside,” Younha told Hyuna as she walked past Hyuna. Everyone looked at each other and hurriedly got up.

“I wanna hear too!” They all fought as the door closed and everyone all squeezed by the door.

Younha sat down on the stairs as Hyuna did too. “What do you want?” Younha asked. “I wish for us to be friends again,” Hyuna said.

“Why do you?” Younha asked. “Because I know what I did wrong,” Hyuna answered. “Tch, took you long enough,” Younha said as Hyuna pouted.

“Younha-ah, I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to do any of those things. It’s just, I want revenge so much because you were so lucky to know boys, have boys, and everything I never had,” Hyuna said as she started to cry.

Younha sighed as she turned to look at Hyuna.

“I’ve never hated you, I was jealous of you. But Doojoon has always been my crush. I’m so sorry; I didn’t know that it was Doojoon who liked you first. I am wrong and I am truly!” Hyuna cried some more as Younha raised her hand and then pulled it back, then raised it again and stopped.

“How sorry are you?” Younha asked Hyuna. “VERY SORRY!” Hyuna shouted as Younha slowly patted Hyuna’s shoulder. “I never meant to do anything at all Younha,” Hyuna sniffed as Younha smiled a small one.

“I guess it’s okay,” Younha said as Hyuna looked up at Younha. “WHAT?!” Jihyun shouted as she stormed outside having everyone hold her back.

“Jihyun-ah,” Younha said as Jihyun pushed everyone off of her. “You’re going to accept a girl who betrayed your friendship long ago?!” Jihyun asked angrily.

“I didn’t say that did I?” Younha asked. “So Hyuna’s not forgiven?” Doojoon asked. “I didn’t say that either,” Younha said. “Then what did you say?!” Everyone asked as Younha jumped.

“It’s my birthday, give me a break!” Younha shouted back as she crossed her arms and looked at Hyuna and then back at Jihyun.

“Jihyun-ah, I know it’s hard for you to like Hyuna, but she was a friend of mine before. (Turns to Hyuna) I forgive you but I can’t find myself to believe you,” Younha said as Hyuna nodded her head.

Jihyun shrugged. “Fine by me, since you’re my friend instead of hers,” Jihyun said as Hyuna gave out a little pout and Tae Min crossed his arms. “I’m jealous,” Tae Min said. “Why?” Jihyun asks. “Everyone wants Younha!” Tae Min whined as Younha and everyone laughed.


Jonghyun and Younha walked home together as Woo Young drove to pick up Younha’s parents.

“Younha, I hope that you liked your presents,” Jonghyun said trying to pick up a conversation as their walk was silent.

“I didn’t even remember my own birthday,” Younha said as she chuckled to herself playing with her new ring that she wore on her finger.

“How can you forget?” Jonghyun asked. “I have no idea. I must be too tired, winning too much, and hungry,” Younha answered as Jonghyun laughed and as Younha laughed a little too.

Jonghyun then pulled Younha into his arms as they both walked together.

“Why did you forgive Hyuna if you don’t believe her?” Jonghyun asked. “Because Doojoon had a lot of nerve of taking Hyuna to my birthday party,” Younha said as she smiled.

“How about those presents? I’m going to open them too right?” Jonghyun asked as Younha shook her head. “No, they’re my presents!” Younha shouted as she and Jonghyun raced home together to get the presents that they both packed in Woo Young’s car.

Before even entering inside the gate apartments, Younha saw two familiar people. “Soo Yun-ah,” the two familiar people said as Younha paused and Jonghyun looked at Younha and then bowed to the people.

“We came here to bring you your gifts,” a woman said as Younha hesitated but then took it.

“What do I call you guys now, since you’re not my parents?” Younha asked the two people who were once her parents when she lived with them before finding out Yu Mi being her mother.

“Uh, anything is fine, as long as it makes you happy. We treated you wrongly and not like any other parents would. We’re terribly sorry and just hope that you would find it in your heart to forgive us,” her once used to be father apologized as he bowed.

Younha didn’t know what to do or say. She was nervous seeing them for the first time in such a long time after her incident. “Why’d you do it?” Younha asked. “Hm? Do what dear?” Woo Young’s mother asked.

“Switch me and Younha. Why did you switch me and Younha?” Younha asked as Woo Young’s father dropped down to his knees which made Jonghyun and Younha’s eyes widen. “I don’t know, I don’t know at all,” Woo Young’s father answered as he started to weep a bit.

Jonghyun nudged Younha on the shoulder as Younha didn’t budge. “Appa, omma, what are you guys doing here?!” Woo Young asked in an angry tone as Younha looked up to find her parents and Woo Young.

“Woo Young-ah, please come back home,” his mother begged as his father was still crying on his knees to Younha. “Let’s go inside first, shall we?” Yu Mi asked as Suk Hwan came to Woo Young’s father side.

“Don’t be upset,” he told Woo Young’s father as he helped Woo Young’s father up and everyone walked to Younha’s mini apartment.

Younha stayed in Jonghyun’s apartment though, as she didn’t want to see or hear the parents who she had left for good. Jonghyun gave Younha a cup of tea as Younha had an expressionless on her face.

“What’s up with the long face?” Jonghyun asked as he sat facing towards Younha. “I don’t know,” Younha answered. “Why don’t you?” Jonghyun asked. “He...didn’t answer me,” Younha replied talking about Woo Young’s father.

“It’s okay Younha,” Jonghyun said as he turned Younha’s head to face him. “Let’s open your gifts okay?” Jonghyun said as Younha just nodded her head slowly as she took a sip of her tea and set it on the coffee table and sat down on the floor.

She grabbed her first gift that was from Jin Ki. “I wonder what that non lover boy bought you,” Jonghyun said trying to make Younha laugh, but she was just so expressionless that she didn’t even hear Jonghyun.

“Younha,” Jonghyun said as Younha came to her senses and giggled a little. “Ji Ae shopped with him, so I think he got something nice,” Younha said as Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

‘Something is wrong, because she’s never this nice.’ Jonghyun said in his head as he looked at Younha not even being excited opening the presents anymore.


[Jonghyun's POV]

“Younha,” I called to her as she stopped and looked at me. “Are you still in shock?” I asked her worried about her. “Jonghyun-ah, stop worrying about me, I have presents to open, see?” She said in a cherry voice as I knew that she didn’t look so happy.

“How about I make you a birthday dinner? Also, you should change out of those dirty clothes. Cake and food are still all over you,” I told her as she gave me a disgusted look. “What are you trying to do?” She asked me as I laughed. “Being a boyfriend,” I answered as she chuckled.

“I’ll give you my t-shirt and a basketball short. You change as I cook you dinner,” I told her as she nodded her head. I walked to my room and grabbed a t-shirt and a basketball short for her. “Here, change into these. You can shower too if you want. I know that your hair is all sticky,” I told her.

“Jonghyun-ah, is this some kind of plan so you can peep at me?” She asked as I laughed. “No,” I answered her as I pushed her to the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen and started cooking. 

[End of POV]


 

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE OF JONGHYUN'S SWEETNESS! ^^

Isn't just AWESOME?? LOL.

Did anyone see Jonghyun cry? I DID! I felt so sad for him. He went through so much because of those DARN CRUEL FANGIRLS!

Thank you to the TAIWAN fans who made our Jonghyun cry with TEARS OF JOY!

Of course Jonghyun, WE SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!

Also, who saw the new look of Shin Se Kyung?! SHE LOOKS AMAZINGLY HOT!

She has a new bad girl look. SO FRIGGIN' HOT!!!

Although I feel like after Moon Geun Young's innocent looks changed, everyone started changing too. But Why? LOL.

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING LOVES! ^^