No Parents?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Everyone was playing at a kids' play park nearby as Min Ho and that girl was sitting down on a bench talking. "So how you been?" Min Ho asked as he couldn't even look at her. "I missed you," she said as Min Ho still had his face down.

"Have you been eating?" Min Ho asked her a different question. "Oppa, please look at me," she pleaded as Min Ho still didn't look at her.

Key was sitting on a bouncy animal and was tired of waiting. "Can we just go see Tae Min and Jin Ki?" Key asked. "Yah, be quiet!" Jonghyun said as he threw a chip at Key. "Yah hyung!" Key shouted as Younha covered his mouth.

"I'm happy to see you," she said as her voice seems to be trembling. Min Ho finally glanced at her and noticed water in her eyes. "Don't-"

"Mianhe oppa, I can't hold it in anymore," she said as the water in her eyes started rolling down. "Seonnie-ssi," Min Ho said her name as she covered her eyes and started crying. "I-I-I w-w-wis-sh th-that we-we-"

"It's okay," Min Ho said as he slowly raised his hand and patted her on the back. "You don't need to cry," Min Ho said as he slapped his forehead for saying something stupid. "I'm-I'm-I'm so-so-sorry," Seonnie said choking back with her tears.

Younha felt bad for her even though Younha don't know her. She feels as if she knows how this girl is feeling. Then those memories, it came back.


"Yah, Younha-ssi, wherever you go, I'll find you." He held her in his embrace.

"How would you find me then huh?" A smile formed on her face.

"With the power of my love." She laughed as he looked at her.

"I'm going to puke, stop it." He head bump her and slowly with a little laugh, then moved in for a kiss.


"Younha!" Jonghyun said shaking her. "Huh?" Younha came back to her senses. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked as Younha felt some water on her cheeks. "Oh, yeh, yeh," Younha said as she realized they were tears.

Younha wiped them off and breathed slowly. "Come on Key, let's just head out first," Younha said as she grabbed the snacks. "B-b-but," Key stuttered. Jonghyun held onto Younha's wrist stopping her. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. Younha nodded with a sniff.

"Don't lie Younha," Jonghyun said as Younha looked at him. "I'm fine," Younha answered. "Then answer me, did you go see him?" Jonghyun asked as Younha lowered her head not facing Jonghyun. "I did," Younha answered as Jonghyun patted Younha's back.

"What did he say?" Jonghyun asked. Younha didn't know how to answer him. It's too soon to be sharing him her life. "I've got to see Tae Min, you stay here with Min Ho," Younha said as she dragged Key away with her. Jonghyun sighed as he knew something was up her sleeves.

-

Seonnie stopped crying and her head was resting on his chest. "Maybe this might be the last time you'll ever see me," Min Ho said as Seonnie raised her head and looked at Min Ho. "Wae-yo oppa?" Seonnie asked. "I'm not fit for you," Min Ho said.

"Oppa, don't say that," Seonnie said as Min Ho sighed and looked at Seonnie. "I'll treasure our memories forever," Min Ho said as he grabbed Seonnie's hand and placed it on his chest. "You were my first love Seonnie, but mistakes happens, and sometimes, people just have to let go and move on," Min Ho said.

"I can't, I can't move on," Seonnie said as she removed her hand from Min Ho. "I heard about this guy at your school, he really likes you, so go to him," Min Ho said as Seonnie looked at him. "What do you mean?" Seonnie asked as she looked at him.

"I heard about the double date and everything. He really suits you," Min Ho said as Seonnie looked at him with anger. "Who told you about this?" Seonnie asked. "Who else? Your best friend who says she doesn't want you to get hurt by me," Min Ho answered.

"Lee Mimi?" Seonnie asked. "Mm," Min Ho nodded as Seonnie angrily stood up from the bench. "Where are you going?" Min Ho asked her. "If this is the last time, then let it be, because two people I love dearly, betrays me," Seonnie said.

"Seonnie," Min Ho said as she raised up one hand signaling him to stop talking. "I'll be fine," Seonnie said as she walked away.

Jonghyun walked up to Min Ho. "You're just going to let her go?" Jonghyun asked. "I can't do anything hyung, this is her way," Min Ho said. "Well don't you love her?" Jonghyun asked. "I...Don't know," Min Ho answered as Jonghyun shook his head.

"You have someone else in mind or what?" Jonghyun asked. "I think...I do," Min Ho answered as Jonghyun whacked him in the head. "Ow, hyung!" Min Ho called after Jonghyun as Jonghyun walked ahead. "I bet that if Younha was here, she will kill you," Jonghyun said as Min Ho just quietly followed Jonghyun to the hospital.


Younha and Key reached the hospital and they both went to see Tae Min. "Oh, you two came," Jin Ki said as Younha and Key nodded their heads. "Have you been crying?" Jin Ki asks Younha. "No," Younha answered as she walked up to Tae Min.

"So what did the doctor say?" Younha asked. "He has a fractured rib, six stitches, two broken bones, and a busted lip," Jin Ki said as Key felt the pain. "Too much into details hyung," Key said as Younha and Jin Ki both laughed.

"Oh, where's Jonghyun and Min Ho?" Jin Ki asked. "Oh, they're with Min Ho's girl," Younha answered. "When did he dated?" Jin Ki asked. "The girl from last time who was at our school," Younha said as Jin Ki then nodded.

"Oh, I see," Jin Ki said as Younha nodded. "Has Tae Min awaken yet?" Key asked. "No," Jin Ki sadly said. "What about his parents? Have they come to see him?" Younha asked. Jin Ki and Key looked at her.

"He has no parents," Jin Ki answered as Younha's eyes widened.


SORRY! ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER. LOL.

I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!

I HOPE THAT THIS STORY IS KEEPING EVERYONE COMPANY! =]]

@PuppyJoo: Yea, thats the girl Min Ho broke up with.

@SHINeeJewel: Yes, I can't believe either. LOL.

@carlyxoxorenee: Hahah i updated. You found out now! But I left you with another CLIFF HANGER. HAHAH!

@BangBangVIP: Yahh.. I feel guilty making DooJoon the bad guy here when I love him oh so much. LOL. But I have to sacrifice. LMAOO!

@ydlmdy: hahaha punch Doojoon in the face. ROFL!