A Sweet Night.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“This is such a boring ride Jonghyun!” Younha complained as they were sitting in a little kids train.

“This is romantic,” Jonghyun told Younha as she pouted looking away.

“Woah, I can see the whole city from here Tae Min,” Jihyun said as Tae Min looked while riding the Ferris wheel.

“You’re right, it’s so beautiful with such nice lighting,” Tae Min said as Jihyun smiled.

“Min Ho-ah, stop pulling me!” Seonnie chuckled as they were riding the carrousel.

“I am not, the horse is!” Min Ho lied as they both laughed holding hands.

“Key, I want the big panda bear!” Ara shouted as Key won the ring toss game.

“Panda bear please,” Key told the booth owner as the booth owner grabbed a panda bear.

Ji Ae and Jin Ki were walking around looking at their friends and other people playing games and going on fun rides.

“Would you like to go on rides too?” Jin Ki asked Ji Ae. “Sure, we can go on mini train ride like Jonghyun and Younha,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki pouted.

“I’m kidding! Let’s go to one that doesn’t have to deal with heights,” Ji Ae said as Jin Ki nodded.

“How about the fun house? It’s not rides but then it’s like a maze inside and all you do is get out after,” Jin Ki suggested.

“Hmm, sure, I don’t mind,” Ji Ae said as her and Jin Ki walked over to it.

Jin Ki walked in first as Ji Ae followed. “Be careful, watch your step,” Jin Ki warned Ji Ae as the first step had slippery floors.

Ji Ae nodded her head as she followed Jin Ki behind and went throw a mirror maze.

Jin Ki thought he was going the right way when he walked into a mirror. “Ow,” Jin Ki said rubbing his forehead.

Ji Ae laughed as Jin Ki did too. “I think we turn right here,” Ji Ae says as Jin Ki nodded his head.

“Hmm, where did the not dating couples go?” Jonghyun asks as he and Young met up with Min Ho, Seonnie, Key and Ara as Jihyun and Tae Min were still on the Ferris wheel together.

“There!” Seonnie said as she saw Ji Ae smiling with Jin Ki and laughing as they were both going through the fun house together.

“Aww, they’re so cute,” Younha said as Jonghyun looked at her. “So what? We ain’t cute?” Jonghyun asked.

“We’ll be cute if you win me a stuff toy,” Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. “Girl, I’ll win you something better than what Key got for Ara,” Jonghyun said as Key looked at Jonghyun.

“Hyung, what do you mean huh?” Key asked. “Yea, what do you mean? My panda is cute,” Ara said.

“I can get Younha a cuter one,” Jonghyun said. “It’s on!” Key said as the two boys walked away to play games.

“Boys will be boys,” Ara said. “They’re always so challenging,” Younha said as Ara and Younha shrugged and followed the boys.

“Would you like to eat?” Min Ho asked Seonnie. “Sure, let’s eat some nachos,” Seonnie said as Min Ho nodded his head.

“The romantic ride is over,” Tae Min said as he and Jihyun held hands walking out of the Ferris wheel ride.

“It’s okay, we have other rides we can go to,” Jihyun told him. “You’re right,” Tae Min said as he and Jihyun giggled together.

“Hey there cutie,” a guy a bit taller than Tae Min said to Jihyun as Jihyun ignored the dude and walked away with Tae Min.

“Hello, do you not hear me talking to you?” The dude asks. “Well, do you not see me walking away?” Jihyun talked back.

“Heh. Who’s that dude? Your brother?” The dude asked talking about Tae Min. “What?” Tae Min asked as Jihyun pushed Tae Min aside.

“He’s my boyfriend for your information,” Jihyun told the dude as the dude and some of his friends laughed.

“Boyfriend? He looks so girly. Why not date a guy like me? Someone manly who can protect you,” the guy asked.

“Manly? Please, if you’re so manly, stop acting like you’re all cool, because it looks really dumb,” Jihyun said.

“Oh, I see you’re a feisty one, why won’t we hook up?” The dude asked as Jihyun was getting really irritated.

“Shut the up or else I will beat you down like a dog in front of your friends,” Tae Min shouted angrily as Jihyun looked at Tae Min.

It surprised Jihyun because she never saw Tae Min looking so powerful like this before when she met him.

“Give me a beat down then, I would really love to see you try it,” the dude said as Tae Min clutched his fist and was about to punch the dude in the face when Jin Ki and Ji Ae walked up behind Tae Min and Jihyun.

“What’s going here?” Jin Ki asks worrying about Tae Min. “Some stupid dogs trying to hit on my Jihyun,” Tae Min said as Jihyun’s heart fluttered.

“Who are you calling a dog?” The dude asked angrily as Ji Ae looked at the guy. “Yoon Shi Yoon?” Ji Ae said as the guy looked at her.

“Ji Ae, what are you doing here?” The guy whom Ji Ae calls Yoon Shi Yoon asks Ji Ae.

“What am I doing here? What are you doing here stealing other peoples’ girlfriend?” Ji Ae asked him.

“Heh, why do you even care?” He asked with a chuckle. “Do your parents know that you’re here?” He asked.

“Of course they do, I’m here visiting my cousin Seonnie,” Ji Ae answered as Shi Yoon smirked and looked away.

“Come on buddies, someone just had to kill the atmosphere,” Shi Yoon said as Ji Ae sighed and looked at Jihyun.

“I’m very sorry,” Ji Ae apologized as Jihyun shook her head and then thought again. “I thought you don’t know boys?” Jihyun asked.

“I don’t, Shi Yoon is just this guy my parents made me meet,” Ji Ae answered.

“Arrange marriage?” Tae Min asked as Jin Ki looked at Ji Ae. “Sort of, but I’m not interested in a bastard like him,” Ji Ae said as the friends looked at her.

“What?” Ji Ae asked. “Nothing,” they answered as they just looked away. “Did I say something wrong?” Ji Ae asked.


After the carnival, everyone went separate ways. Tae Min walked Jihyun home, Jonghyun and Younha walked home together, Key walked Ara home, Min Ho and Jin Ki both walked Seonnie and Ji Ae home together.

“I had a great time, thanks,” Ji Ae told Jin Ki as Jin Ki smiled and nodded his head.

“I also had a good time,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae waited for Seonnie and Min Ho’s love smooch and then walked inside with Seonnie.

“So hyung, what do you think about Seonnie’s cousin?” Min Ho asked. “She’s cool,” Jin Ki answered.

“Well, you won’t be so bored for a couple of weeks, since she is visiting,” Min Ho said.

“True,” Jin Ki said as he and Min Ho walked home.

As Tae Min and Jihyun reached Jihyun’s place, Jihyun looked at Tae Min.

“You were pretty fierce today,” Jihyun said as Tae Min smiled. “Of course, my girl is important to me,” Tae Min said as Jihyun giggled.

Just before Jihyun was going to walk in, Tae Min stopped her. “Aren’t you going to give me a hug?” Tae Min asked.

Jihyun turned around and gave Tae Min a hug and kissed his cheek as she walked inside the house.

Tae Min smiled as he went into dream land walking home thinking of Jihyun.

“Okay Ara, we’re here,” Key said as Ara smiled at Key as she held her panda bear and lots of other stuff he won while challenging against Jonghyun.

“I had a great time today at the carnival Key,” Ara said as Key smiled. “I did too,” Key said as Ara smiled.

Ara then hugged Key and walked inside as Key smiled to himself.

Jonghyun and Younha stood in the middle between of their doors as they looked at each other.

“I asked for one teddy bear and you gave me more than one,” Younha said as Jonghyun laughed.

“Because I showed Key who can give more love to their girl,” Jonghyun said as Younha raised an eyebrow at him.

“Seriously, Key and Ara aren’t even dating,” Younha said as Jonghyun scratched his head and shrugged.

“But it does prove that I like you a lot,” Jonghyun said as Younha giggled.

They both leaned for a kiss but then Woo Young’s loud voice was heard. “Dongsaeng, hurry up and come inside, dinners about ready,” Woo Young said as Younha turned around and sent him a death glare.

“Nevermind,” Woo Young said as he went back inside. “Want to come in for dinner?” Younha asked Jonghyun.

“It’s alright, I can cook for myself too you know,” Jonghyun said as Younha chuckled.

“Alright, goodnight,” Younha said as Jonghyun nodded his head and kissed Younha’s forehead and walked inside his apartment.

Younha walked inside her apartment and saw her family sitting at the table waiting for her.

“Let me just put away my stuff toys,” Younha said as everyone nodded their heads waiting for Younha.


 

HERE'S THE UPDATE! I hope ya is LOVIN' IT! ^^

And about the dating thing, HAH! GOT OVER IT!

Yanno why? Some fangirls just ticks me off and I'm annoyed by them for being cruel to Shin Se Kyung.

It's great to know that there's a girl who makes Jonghyun happy!

Fake or real about their dating, I LOVE SHINee no matter what.

Although, Key does say, "Everything on tv is a lie." LOL. I LOVE KEY!

Oh yea, who saw God Of Study or know Yoo Seung Hoo and Jiyeon from T-Ara?

Well, after watching LIES by T-Ara, I have a new fic in mind for them two. LOL.

LOVE YA ALL, THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! ^^