Insecure. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You and Donghae are sitting in the couch together watching some movies when suddenly he saw someone. A pretty girl who is an actress in a TV Show.
 
Donghae: She's so beautiful.. And she looks nice.. I like her.
You: *frustrated* So, you have a crush on her already?
Donghae: More or less. Look at her, she has long legs, slender body..
You: *started being insecure* Then go and marry her. Hmp! If that girl would be a beverage, what would she be?
Donghae: What kind of question is this? *laughs* Of course, she'll be a soda.
You: Hmm. What about me?
Donghae: You? H2o. Water. *smiles*
 
You: How come she's better?! You describe her as a soda and you'll just say that I'm just like a water? Water is tasteless and colorless! *sobs* I THINK YOU LIKE HER MORE THAN ME! *walks out*
Donghae: *pulls you down to sit again and started to hug you so tight* ____, it's not like that. Let me finish first. Well you see, sodas are not recommended to be consumed by people everyday because it's not good for our health and I can live without it. Water, on the otherhand, is a necessity. And I need it everyday. Most of all, it's the reason why I'm alive. Just like you. *kisses you* Stop crying, okay? Many people have caught my eye, but only you have caught my heart ? :)
 
You: Really, Donghae? *still sobbing*
Donghae: *kisses your lips again* Yes. I love you. ?
You: I love you too.
 
You turned off the lights and kissed once again~ Kekeke~