Dating Him. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So yeah, you've been asked out by the cutest guy you've ever met in that event. Now what's next?
You've got a date, but you don't have his cellphone number. Oh man. Now all you can do is stare and wait for him.
 
You: I should have gotten his number in the first place. Darn it. But still, I don't mind. We'll be staying here for a week more in the hotel. But wait... what if he leaves early? NOOOOOOOOO!
I don't want my lovelife to be ruined because of this! NEVER! I need to keep in touch with him no matter what!
 
You asked your friend for help regarding this matter.
 
You: Friend, you've got to help me. I met this cute guy here in the hotel but I have no idea how to ask for his number.. And guess what? He asked me out on a date!
Friend: Really?? What's there to be worried about, ____? Do your best. Try playing hard to get. If he's into you, he would do anything just to keep in touch with you. Be beautiful, okay? I gotta go. Bye!
 
So that's what you did. :) Simple make-up, straight hair, mini dress. Perfect. Hey, you're miss simple~ ?
 
There he was, at the huge stairs near the dining area, wearing a blue polo shirt and black pants. He was handsome, even with a simple outfit. He can show-off and be like a model instantly.
 
Ryeowook: _____! :)
You: *smiled at him* Ryeowook.. you look.. handsome. :)
Ryeowook: *kisses your cheek* You look stunning. Let's go :)
You: Where are we going?
Ryeowook: Lets watch a movie together. *winks*
 
He drove around the city and you two choose an action movie to watch. You can't help but stare at his baby face.
 
You: Wow. It's been a long time since I went out to watch a movie.. I've been working so hard these past months..
Ryeowook: That's why we went here together. Now stop thinking about work and go and have fun! :D
 
You held hands as you enter the theater. It was really dark. Since you have night blindness or inability to see well during night time, you almost fell down on the stairs, but Ryeowook was able to
catch you.
 
Ryeowook: Whoa. Be careful. *puts your hands on his arm* Hold me tight, ____.
 
And you did hold him that time as you two found a comfortable seat. Things became awkward after that.. And you started shivering because it was so cold inside.
 
You: Brghhhhhh.. *shakes*
Ryeowook: Are you cold? Here, use my jacket. *lends his jacket to you.*
You: Gomawo..
 
The movie you watched was starting to become.. you know.. boring. So you two yawned and little did you know that you two fell asleep.
 
You: AH! THE MOVIE IS OVER! *wakes wookie up* Ryeowook, wake up.. the movie is over..
Ryeowook: *wakes up and pulls you closer* _____, Come closer to me.. I have something to tell you.
You: Eh? *moves closer*
Ryeowook: *kisses your lips* I love you.. will you be my girl?
You: YES. :))
 
And you kissed once again. Inside the darkness, of course. And it was the cutest moment ever. :">