True Love Waits [KyuHae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You and Donghae met 2 years ago through a common friend's party. Your friend Ah Ra introduced you to him. So you spend the whole night talking and getting to know each other. So before you went home, he asked for your number and you started keeping in touch with each other.
 
Donghae: _____.. Since we've known each other for over a year now.. I think it's time to tell you what I feel about you..
You: Eh? Oppa, what are you talking about?
Donghae: I'm in love with you.. _____, will you be my girl?
 
That happened when you were inside the restaurant which you agreed to meet each other. Of course, you said yes. Since you are an "NBSB" person or "NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH." Donghae broke that status of yours and became your very first boyfriend.
 
Donghae was everything you could ever dream of. He was handsome, cute, talented and is always there for you. He also tells you that you're his everything and your love gets stronger and stronger each day.
 
Until Ah Ra told you what she saw three days ago.
 
Ah Ra: Noona, are you and Donghae still together?
You: *smiles* Yes, of course. Why did you ask?
Ah Ra: Really? But...
You: Why, Ah Ra?
Ah Ra: Sorry to tell you this... but I saw Donghae.. with another girl...
 
You were very suspicious about it. Knowing that, your heart was shattered into pieces. Since that day one, you and him stopped communicating with each other and cried for several nights.
 
A few weeks later, you decided to go to Singapore for a while to relax and forget everything. Ah Ra brought you to the airport and suddenly, you saw Donghae, with his car.
 
Donghae: ____! STOP! HOLD IT! *positions himself in a funny position*
 
Donghae yelled before you were able to enter the airport.
 
You: Lee Donghae... *speechless*
 
That was the only thing you could say. What was he doing in here and how did he know about my departure?
 
Donghae: Ah Ra told me that you're leaving today. *loss of breath* So... I went here also... to see you before you leave Seoul and go to Singapore..
You: Oh. [He.. followed me here.. Oh my gosh. Is this fate between us?]
Donghae: *gives you a nemo plushie~ fishy~* Take this with you, ____. Its my special nemo plushie and I will give it to you instead. You will always be in my heart and in my mind. I will wait for you.
So please don't forget me. I will wait until I can call you mine again. And I hope you do and feel the same way too.
You: *smiled* Okay.
 
So you left, holding his cute plushie. Goodbye, Lee Donghae. My cute fishy. There's no I LOVE YOU. Just a formal goodbye between you and him.
 
You stayed at Singapore for 2 months. As time goes by, you have forgotten the pain that Donghae had given you, but he's still in your mind. As you were staying there, you met another guy. A guy that is completely evil, yet too handsome to be angry with. He was Cho Kyuhyun, and you can't deny the fact that being with him drive you crazy and make you laugh at the same time.
 
Here's a flashback on what happened. :)
 
At the airplane:
 
You were placing you hand carry bags on the top of the seats. Since you were not able to reach it, you jumped instead. Since you lost your balance. You fell into Kyuhyun. His arms holding you. As if you were hugging him that time.
 
Kyuhyun: Ouch. That's gotta hurt. Watch where you going.
You: Oh my.. I'm so sorry. *bows*
Kyuhyun: *looks at you* Miss..
You: *blushes* [He's so handsome!] Eh?
Kyuhyun: Do me a favor and let me sit now. We're also blocking the passenger's ways. *removes his arms from you* HEY. *snaps*
You: Sorry. I'll just put this on top. *tries to reach it, but it's no use. *frowns* I can't reach it! :(
Kyuhyun: *facepalm* Aigoo. Just sit down already and let me do it instead! *gets your things and puts it inside the cabin*
You: Gomawo..
Kyuhyun: .....
 
An awkward silence followed.
 
Kyuhyun: You should have called the cabin crew or the flight attendants instead.
You: But they're busy.
Kyuhyun: Of course they are. It's their job.
You: *exasperated* I SAID I'M SORRY.
 
Then a passenger called your attention.
 
Passenger: Ya! Can you like keep it down? I'm trying to sleep here.
You: Mianhae~
Kyuhyun: *looks at you* Hmm.
You: ... *looks away* Wae?
Kyuhyun: *still looking at you* CLUMSY GIRL.
You: MR. KNOW IT ALL.
BOTH: HAHAHAHA! :))
Kyuhyun: By the way, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. *shakes hands with you*
You: I'm ____.
 
And that's how you started as friends. The following day, you two met on the train station. You explored the beautiful places in Singapore. The Marina Bay, The Singapore Indoor Stadium and of course, the Singapore flyer. You've been getting to know each other and so is he with you. You told him your heartbreak with Donghae and little did you know, he was keeping something from you. You will find out later what it is.
 
Kyuhyun: When we go back to Seoul, I want to introduce you to my friend. He's also in the same situation as you. Come on, it's 2 months already. Get over it. Go on dates. Have fun. Or date me. *smirks*
You: *blushes and frowns* Easy for you to say. You've never been in love yet, Mr. Cho.
Kyuhyun: [IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU.] *sighs* Even if I don't, there's still a lot of girls who are willing to have a relationship with me. I don't chase girls. They chase me.
You: *pinches his cheeks* PLAYER! But seriously, I'd rather date you than to have a blind date with other people. I know you too well, Mr. Player.
 
Kyuhyun: I'm not a player! *denies* [I ONLY LIKE YOU!]
You: Relax! I was just kidding. HAHAHA. I will only meet up with him, okay?
Kyuhyun: NO. ITS A DATE.
You: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
Kyuhyun: I am not to be kidding you, ___. Tomorrow's our departure here in Singapore so be ready.
 
And you two flew back to Seoul after 2 months. You went to the restaurant with Kyuhyun wearing formal clothing. Kyuhyun was with you.
 
You: *anxious* Are you sure about this?
Kyuhyun: Duh.
You: Wow. WHAT A BRILLIANT ANSWER.
Kyuhyun: *smirks* I know.
 
His friend was there already. To your surprise. It was Donghae.
 
Kyuhyun: Lee Donghae. She's the friend I'm talking about. Now it's your time to do the talking. K thanks bye. *leaves immediately* [____, I LOVE YOU. BUT I GUESS I'LL SET YOU FREE. DONGHAE HYUNG DESERVES YOU MORE.]
 
Donghae: YA! YOU SHOULDN'T TALK TO ME INFORMALLY!
Kyuhyun: Whatever.
 
So he left you with Donghae.
 
Donghae: ______.. *sobs* I can't let go of you.. I STILL LOVE YOU UNTIL NOW..
You: [GOSH. I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. EOTTOKKE? :(((( I was about to move on, and here you are again.] SO.. YOU'RE HIS FRIEND ALL ALONG??!
 
Donghae: Yeah.. *still sobbing* Yup.. This is destiny.. And I missed you so much.
You: *hits him with a nemo plushie* [SO THAT'S WHY I HAD A FEELING THAT I SHOULD BRING NEMO ALONG..] STOP CRYING ALREADY. I'M NOT YET DEAD AND HERE I AM.
 
Donghae: *smiles like a kid* NEMO! I MISSED YOU AND ____! *hugs the plushie and hugs you too* ___, you really didn't forget me.
You: Of course. I didn't have an amnesia. :) [UH-OH. I'M STARTING TO BECOME LIKE KYUHYUN. Waaaah.]
Donghae: KYUHYUN, IS THAT YOU? GET OUT OF MY LOVE'S BODY RIGHT NOW!
You: Haha. You haven't changed, ____.
Donghae: Of course. I haven't changed anything. Except my love for you.
You: Eh? What do you mean? [ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE FALLEN OUT OF LOVE?]
Donghae: I'm falling for you deeper and deeper each day. :) ____, I want you back in my life. Do you feel the same way about me?
 
Meanwhile, at the bar, Kyuhyun was there. Drinking alone.
 
Kyuhyun: *head hurts* AISHHHH. ____, WHY CAN'T I FORGET YOU... I'VE ALREADY SET YOU FREE..
 
Then a girl showed up in front of me. Lets name her Misty.
 
Misty: Set who free? *smiles* So, you're heartbroken too?
Kyuhyun: *looks away and drinks* None of your business.
Misty: *shocked* What a mean guy!
Kyuhyun: *looks at her* ... Uhh. Yes.
Misty: So am I. I just got dumped a while ago. Mind if I take a sip?
Kyuhyun: NO. BUY YOUR OWN.
Misty: Tch. You're such a gentleman. THANKS A LOT.
Kyuhyun: You're welcome.
Misty: ARGGHHHH! YOU'RE EXASPERATING!
Kyuhyun: I don't give a damn. Leave me alone. *drinks again*
Misty: *sobs*
Kyuhyun: Why are you crying?
Misty: I'm leaving.
Kyuhyun: *holds her hand* I'm sorry. Don't go. I need some company.
Misty: *wipes her tears* Promise me you won't be mean to me again.
Kyuhyun: *pinky swears with you* I promise. Let's call it a night, shall we?
 
And they both said "CHEERS" as they ordered their drinks. :D
 
Now back to you and Donghae:
 
You: Eh.. Uhm..
Donghae: I guess you can't give me a direct answer. ____. We broke up suddenly without us knowing what really happened.
You: Why do I have to know? You've been cheating on me.
Donghae: I didn't. Who the heck told you that? Ah, the girl from the mall. With a long hair, short skirt and ribbon on her hair?
You: I don't care what she looks like.
Donghae: I know you do. She's my classmate in middle school. Remember her? She was your best friend back then! :) I was about to tell you that.. But then you broke up with me..
You: *hits him hard with the nemo plushie again* YOU FISHY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE???!
Donghae: Sorry.. So.. Are you still mad at me? And do you still love me?
You: *hides you and his face in the plushie and kisses his lips*
 
After the kiss..
 
Donghae: I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!
 
And you lived happily ever after. :)