Come back. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You were Kyuhyun's ex-girlfriend. You were together for a year, but you two broke up because your parents do not approve of your relationship since you two are both young. Now you're working and he's your boss, you can't help but hide your feelings for him. Hoping he would also feel the same way. Since you don't want him to laugh at you, you pretended to have a boyfriend. Little did you know that Kyuhyun knows that it was all just a lie.
 
Suddenly, you two were alone. To distract yourself, you went to the pantry to get something to drink. Kyuhyun was there, standing behind you.
 
You: *looks behind* BOSS! AIGOO. ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME??
Kyuhyun: Do I look like a zombie to do that?
You: Why are you still here?
Kyuhyun: I know that you're working overtime so.. I wanted to take you home... If you want to..
You: Thanks, but no thanks. My boyfriend will take me home. [I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. *sighs*]
Kyuhyun: Well, suit yourself.
 
You left the office after finishing all the paper works you need. So you waited for the elevator to go down. It was already 2am and no sign of taxi.
 
Kyuhyun: *appears once again* Ya. I thought your boyfriend will go here and take you home?
You: [Damn it! HE'S HERE AGAIN.] I told him to rest instead. I'll just go and get a cab.
Kyuhyun: *grabs your hand* Come with me.
You: *tries to remove hand* YA! WHERE ARE WE GOING???!!!
Kyuhyun: I'll take you home instead. Whether you like it or not.
 
So you've got no choice. You sat beside him inside the car.
 
Kyuhyun: Can I ask you a question?
You: You can. You should ask if you MAY.
Kyuhyun: Fine. May I ask you a question?
You: What is it now?
Kyuhyun: Do you really have a boyfriend?
You: Why do you ask?
Kyuhyun: Don't lie to me, ____. You've been single since the day we broke up.
You: .... SO WHAT IF I AM. I don't rush love.
Kyuhyun: Really now? Then why did you accept my proposal back then? We were still young and your parents scolded you, yet you fought for our love.
You: Idiot. That was a mistake. Stop bringing the past.
Kyuhyun: Well, I wanted to. I still remember when you baked cookies for me. It was soggy, but still I accepted it..
You: *blushing* SHUT UP!
Kyuhyun: *evil smile* And do you still remember when you looked like an idiot singing SORRY SORRY on my birthday years ago?
You: *exasperated* STOP THE CAR. I'M GOING HOME.
Kyuhyun: Why? Is it because you're still in love with me? Tell your "boyfriend" that you're breaking up with him and I might reconsider you as my girlfriend.
You: *crying* I SAID, STOP THE CAR YOU EVIL MAKNAE!
 
As he stopped the car, you jumped out instantly and he hugged you from behind.
 
Kyuhyun: Where do you think you're going?
You: Why do you care? Why do you have to make this hard for me? Why do you always hurt me?? Why.. *breaks apart*
Kyuhyun: *hugs you* You're in love with me.
You: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. EVEN IF YOU'RE STUPID, SELFISH, EVIL AND ASSUMING, I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
 
You went back and you kissed passionately in the car :)