Baby Apple [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

While we were walking together to find the next thrilling ride, we heard someone, specifically a baby girl crying.
 
“Hey, did you hear something? I mean, someone, crying?”
“Yea, I wonder who that could be.” He answered.
 
We were staring at each other and heard the baby cry once more, “UMMA, APPA!”
 
When I was looking for that baby, I felt something or someone holding my shirt. Oh gosh. Who could this possibly be?
 
“____! Look behind you!” Leeteuk exclaimed. I looked behind my back to see who this person holding my shirt. I freaked out a bit and was surprised that it was the baby girl a while ago!
 
“Oh my! She’s the baby who was crying a while ago!” I exclaimed. I stared at the baby with black hair and a pink dress and carried her. She was so nice and soft.
 
“My mommy…! Umma, Appa!” The baby girl was crying so much that her eyes were already red.
 
Leeteuk and I started to panic. What should we do with this cute baby girl? We can’t just leave her here. She’s like, seven!
 
“Baby girl, what’s wrong? Where are your parents?” Travis and I asked.
 
The baby sniffed and said, “I don’t know… There were a lot of people a while ago and I can’t see them anymore…!” She started to cry and I feel so sorry for her!
 
 
“What do your parents look like and how old are you?” What a pitiful girl. I said to myself.
 
“I thought you were my mom that’s why I grabbed you. You resemble her a bit. I’m six years old.” The girl stopped crying.
I was flattered because of that. Leeteuk was looking at the baby girl and was smiling. The girl smiled back.
 
“Noona, is he your boyfriend? He’s so handsome. How I wish I would be able to marry a boy like him in the future.” Oh no. Not again!
 
“NO HE’S NOT!” I blushed.
 
“You don’t have to shout, ___.” Leeteuk calmed me down. “Hey, look at what she’s holding, ___..” He pointed me the small paper the girl was holding. “Baby girl, can I see the paper you’re holding right now?" Leeteuk asked for it politely.
 
The girl gave the paper to him. Little did we know that it contains all the information about the girl. We stayed at the bench and Leeteuk read the information aloud for me to hear it.
 
“Her name is Apple Kim and she’s six years old. How come you have a lot of information on your hands, girl?” Leeteuk asked.
 
“We received our passport a while ago that’s why I have information about me.” Apple answered.
 
“So your name’s Apple! Don’t worry Apple, we’ll look for your parents.” I pressed her cheeks.
 
Teukie was serious that time and I want to know why. Apple reached out for my hand and I held her once more. She’s so cute. She grabbed his cheeks and pinched it. I can’t stop myself from laughing.
 
“Ouch! Apple it hurts!” Leeteuk's cheeks turned red.
“Sorry oppa, I was just wondering why are you like that.” Apple gave him an apologetic smile.
 
Leeteuk saw me doing unnecessary things and he was wondering why. This time, Apple pinched me and I went back to my old self.
 
“Noona, what’s wrong with you? Is that a body language? Anyways, let’s ride the Ferris Wheel! Maybe we could all find mom and dad there!” Apple said, enthusiastically.
 
Leeteuk and I nodded. I was really glad because only a few people wanted to ride that attraction. We hurriedly hopped in and quickly looked down to find Apple’s parents.
 
“Where’s mom and dad?! Have you found them already?!” Apple was unexpectedly impatient.
We looked very carefully to find the, but there’s no use. Duh?! You can’t look at those people closely.
 
“I have another idea! Leys just go to the customer’s service!” I said.
When the Ferris Wheel stopped, we went to the customer service ASAP.
 
“UMMA, APPA!” Apple called the two people. Oh right! They’re Apple's parents!~
 
“APPLE!” Her mom quickly hugged her. “Where have you been?! We’re so worried about you!”
 
“I wasn’t able to find the two of you and I thought ____ noona was you mom! Leeteuk oppa and ___ noona helped me!” Apple was eager to tell her parents about it.
 
“Leeteuk and ___? Are they the two teenagers standing near us?” His dad asked.
 
“Yup!” Apple was so happy because she thought she wouldn’t be able to find her way home. Apple’s parents started talking to us.
 
“Thanks for bringing Apple here. Good thing you found Apple and I’m happy to see you again. Let’s go to the restaurant and eat. I really want to thank you guys.”
 
We went to the restaurant nearby. I didn’t feel out of place or anything because I’m happy for Leeteuk and Apple. We stayed there for almost half an hour.
 
Thanks for the meal, Mr. and Mrs. Kim” Leeteuk said.
 
“Don’t mention it, Leeteuk. It’s my pleasure.”
 
I also thanked them in return. “Mr. and Mrs. Kim, thank you so much for the meal. Thanks to you too, Apple.”
 
Mrs. Kim smiled and replied, “I should be the one who should thank you, ____. Thank you for taking care of our daughter. Leeteuk, she's your girl, isn't she? take care of your girl, okay?”
 
He nodded and Apple bid goodbye.
 
“Ja ne, Onee-chan! Ja ne, Onii-chan!” Apple said. I didn’t know she could speak in Japanese.
 
“Eh?” Leeteuk was shocked because he never thought that Apple could speak in such language. I myself wasn’t shocked. In fact, I was really happy that time.
 
“Ja ne, Apple-chan! Kiotsukete kudasai!” [See you, Apple! Please take care!]
 
And your job as parents ended happily. :) Not only that, you also became a couple instantly~