Dance Competition. [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Eunhyuk Imaginary~ 3rd Sequel~
 
During your date with Donghae, Eunhyuk was seen inside the SJ Dorm, doing nothing. When Donghae arrived, Eunhyuk asked him.
 
Eunhyuk: Welcome, Donghae. I've been waiting for you.
Donghae: Ya. You scared me! Why are you still not sleeping?
Eunhyuk: Where were you a while ago?
Donghae: What the.. Hyukjae, what's wrong with you?
Eunhyuk: Just answer my question!
Donghae: Alright. I went out with ____.
Eunhyuk: NO.. YOU DIDN'T.. WHAT THE HECK..
Donghae: And we kissed..
Eunhyuk: I DO NOT APPROVE!
Donghae: Haha. *sticks tongue out* I win this time, Eunhyuk. Hahaha.
 
And Donghae went to his room and slept.
 
Eunhyuk: I must make a move right now..
 
The next day:
 
Eunhyuk: ____..
You: Eunhyuk oppa~ Good morning~
Eunhyuk: *blushes* Listen.. I want to ask you something..
You: What is it?
Eunhyuk: I have a dance showdown later with the other people from other schools.. So.. If you have time.. Mind if you go there and cheer on me? *nervous*
You: Omo~ Oppa, you're going to dance later?? Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Of course I'll go there! EUNHYUK OPPA, HWAITING!!
Eunhyuk: Thanks :) *hugs you* Looking forward to see you later. *winks and bids goodbye*
 
Backstage, 5pm. Eunhyuk was with Kyuhyun, Donghae and Sungmin.
 
Eunhyuk: Lee Donghae. Better be afraid now. I asked ____ out.
Donghae: And how?
Eunhyuk: She'll go and watch me dance later.
Donghae: That's it? Eunhyuk, why can't you do anything better than that? Me and ___ spent time last night at the N-Seoul tower, ALONE.
Eunhyuk: I DON'T CARE!
Sungmin: Shhhh! Chill down, you two. Eunhyuk, you've got a competition to deal with. I'll check out on ____ right now.
Donghae: YA! LEE SUNGMIN! GET BACK HERE!!
 
Eunhyuk: *looks at donghae* Damn it.
Donghae: *pats Eunhyuk's shoulders* Goodluck, Hyuk.
Eunhyuk: Are you being sarcastic or what?
Donghae: I mean it.
Kyuhyun: Break a leg, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: Be more polite to your hyungs! I'll break your leg first before mine, you maknae!
Kyuhyun: Idiot. I means "goodluck."
Eunhyuk: Oh. Sorry.
 
7pm, at the stage :)
 
Host: Sorry to keep you waiting, everyone! Now, let's give our hands together to Lee Hyukjae!
 
Eunhyuk appears on the stage, getting himself ready~ He grabs the microphone from the host~
 
Eunhyuk: _______! Are you watching??!! I, Lee Hyukjae will win this competition for you! And I will show to everyone that I deserve to be with you!
 
All the people squealed and cheered on him :) You were in the middle of the stage and you blushed upon hearing that.
 
Host: Whoa! A confession right in the middle of the competition! Way to go, Lee Hyukjae! Now show us your moves!
 
And Eunhyuk started to dance :) Kekekeke~ He was so awesome that time..
 
FLASHFORWARD~ After the performances..
 
Note: I've added some people from different kpop groups here~
 
Host: From these people, only one will be chosen. Between Hyoyeon, Luna, Taemin and Key, who will be the winner? I now have the result, everyone!
You: [while watching] PLEASE BE EUNHYUK OPPA. EUNHYUK OPPA. PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
Host: And the winner is....
You: LEE HYUKJAE, EUNHYUK!!!!!
Host: LEE HYUKJAE! Congratulations! Any message from all your fans and supporters?
Eunhyuk: Ah, yes. Thank you all for your support!! I didn't expect this to happen, really. :)
Host: And for the girl you're referring to a while ago?
Eunhyuk: Whoops! _____! I WON!! :))
You: [still watching] OPPA! CONGRATULATIONS!
 
Dressing Room, 10pm. :) You entered the dressing room while he was changing..
 
You: Eunhyuk oppa!!! *looks at him* OH MY GOSH SORRY! Please change your shirt first! *covers eyes*
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* ____, thank you!
You: *still covering eyes* Oppa, please change first.. And don't mention it..
Eunhyuk: Silly. Come here. *hugs you even if he doesn't have shirt on* Thank you, really. You've given me your support that's why I was able to win this one!
You: No oppa, you did great! :) You're the dancing machine, you know.
Eunhyuk: I love you! *kisses your cheek and forehead*
You: Waaaaa oppa!
Eunhyuk: I'm so happy!!! *hugs you tight*
 
Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin opened the door and started throwing their things at Eunhyuk.
 
Kyuhyun: YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO ______ YOU MONKEY!!!
Eunhyuk: WAIT, I CAN EXPLAIN!!
Sungmin: *throws shirts at hyukkie* WHY YOU....
Donghae: LEE HYUKJAE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS! GRRRRRRR!
You: WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~
 
And they started throwing and tickling each other after that :) You went home together after cleaning the mess :D
 
THE END :)