Quarrel. [Sungmin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this story, Sungmin is a president of the student council and he has been dealing with stress in the past few days. College entrance exams, arranging the Graduation ball and of course, studies.
 
You: Sungmin, what's wrong? Do you have a problem?
Sungmin: ____, stay out of this.. I don't want you to get involved.. It's none of your business anyway..
You: *rolls eyes* So.. does this mean that I do not have the right to know your problem?!
Sungmin: *sighs* ____, I am not in the mood too argue with you. And I didn't say anything like that.
You: You DIDN'T. You said it INDIRECTLY.
Sungmin: I DIDN'T! SO STOP THINKING OF THOSE THINGS! *shouted*
You: I WAS JUST ASKING YOU TO TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG BECAUSE I WANTED TO HELP YOU!
Sungmin: LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT TO FIND MYSELF.
You: *hands him an atlas* HERE'S AN ATLAS. GO FIND YOURSELF!
 
And you walked away. Little did you know that there are a lot of things that he wants you to do. First, when he says "Leave me alone." He wants you to be there. You and Sungmin didn't talk for a few
days and your pride has become dominant compared to your love for him.
 
You: Grrr. I won't apologize to him.
 
You lasted two days without talking or even seeing him. You thought you can do it, but you can't.
 
You: DAMN. I MISSED SUNGMIN. :((( Should I go and apologize?
 
Another day has passed and there is still no progress. No one is making a move and no one is apologizing. That day, you were busy with all your school activities that you went home and you ended up
sleeping on the couch. You neither ate nor changed clothes that time. You slept for 2 hours and as you open your eyes, you had a blanket with you, only the night lamp was on and that Sungmin is beside you.
 
Sungmin: ____, finally you're awake now..
You: *moves away* WHAT ARE YOU DOING.. HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE AND WHY AM I...??!
Sungmin: Calm down, ____. I was just watching you while you're sleeping. I have your apartment keys and you fell asleep here a few hours ago.
You: When you enter my house, please show up asap. You're giving me a heart attack.
Sungmin: *kissed your cheek* I'm sorry.
You: For what? *raises eyebrows*
Sungmin: Last time. Have you forgotten about it?
You: Oh, that.. We're still mad at each other, aren't we? And you're not supposed to be here.. Damn it. I still hate you.
Sungmin: Be quiet first. I'm sorry. I've been dealing with stress lately. And I just hate the fact that you often misunderstood what I'm saying. Look, I am busy and stressed all the time. Do you think I still have
the time to argue with you? And don't you get it? I want you to stay that time, _____. Instead of assuring me that everything will be fine, you left me alone and I had to deal with everything independently.. *frowns*
 
You: *cried* Oppa.. I'm so sorry.. *hugs him* I was so childish and immatured.. The reason why I reacted that way is because I want you to be open to me.. I hate it when I can't even do something to cheer you up..
And I overreacted.. My pride's way too high.. and I was supposed to be the one who should do some efforts for our relationship..
Sungmin: *kisses your forehead* I know, ___. Maybe we shouldn't talk whenever we feel angry and stressed because we always end up hurting each other. But every time we argue, the more I fall in love.
Maybe I was used to this.. I fell in love with you because you are you. So please stop crying now.. Let's just forget about it. It's a lesson for both of us..
 
You: Damn it, oppa.. *cries more* Why do you always have to make me cry..? You're an idiot.
Sungmin: *hugs you* Yes, I am an idiot. *laughs*
You: *cleared your throat* Sungmin.
Sungmin: What? You're mad again?
You: Shut up and let me do the talking. Lee Sungmin, I love you. Okay? For me, you are my present and most of all, my future. You're the only one who's always in my mind and heart.. What can you say about it?
Sungmin: What do you mean?
You: *kisses him* Hurry up and lets start a new beginning! I love you, idiot!
Sungmin: *kissed you back* I love you more. No more pathetic arguments, okay?
You: No arguments, just love! :)
 
And so you lived happily ever after~ The end.