Roses. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Kyuhyun is your boss at a coffee shop and you two are secretly in love with each other. You two just kept on denying it.
Your friend, Kara, who is a newbie has a crush on him as well so she went to you and talked about Kyuhyun.
 
Kara: _____, look at Kyuhyun oppa! He's there! Aww. Why does he have to be so handsome?
You: *looking at him* Well, he was there a while ago.. *you were secretly looking at him*
Kara: Hmm. Why are you like that, ___? You know what? I got a feeling that he likes someone who works in this shop. And he's holding a bouquet of roses too!
You: *shocked* Who?
Kara: *proud* ME, OF COURSE!
You: Hahaha! Dream on! [But I hope its me.]
*Kyuhyun secretly removed one stem of rose in that bouquet.
Kara: *whispers to you* ____, he's coming closer! Look! He's staring at us. I just don't know if he's looking at me or you..
 
Then Kyuhyun walked by the two of you. You and Kara were expecting him to give you the bouquet, but it turns out to be that the bouquet is for your other employee.
 
Kyuhyun: This flowers are for you. Happy Birthday. *hands the bouquet to her*
Employee: Oh my gosh. Boss, I thought you didn't remember. Thank you! *smiles*
 
Then the girl gets the bouquet and the other girls followed her, including Kara.
 
Kara: Hey wait up! You're so lucky Kyuhyun oppa gave you one!! HOW I WISH ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!
 
So that leaves you and him alone.
 
Kyuhyun: *smirks* Were you expecting that those flowers are for you?
You: *blushes* Why would I?
Kyuhyun: *hands one stem of rose to you* Is that so? Well, just so you want one.. I saved this rose for you.
You: Uhm, you don't have to do that..
Kyuhyun: Well, I wanted to. So.. you can have it. See you around, ____.
 
You were smiling as he left. That was the moment you didn't expect.