Second Day. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Another morning has come. You were at school and it seems like you've been thinking a lot of things. Your homework in Math, your impromptu speech in English the day after tomorrow and a pop quiz in History. *sighs*
 
And here he is. Lee Donghae. Your childhood friend SLASH best friend who likes you ? ? :) He's on the stairs, by the way.
 
Note: You're in an elite all-girls school. :)
 
You: *shocked* DONGHAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Donghae: *smiles* _____! Are you alright? You seem to be down.
You: *sighs* I'm just stressed, Donghae.. *frowns* Why are you here? How were you able to go here? What if someone sees you? It's a girls' school, you know.
Donghae: Yeah, I know. *amazed* Wow, this school really is good. Compare to my school, this one is impressive!
You: Ya! Listen to me!
Donghae: *leans face closer to you* Lets go on a date, ____.
You: Huh?? Hey, wait.. I can't... I still have classes..
Donghae: *holds your hand* BUT STILL.. LETS GO!
You: Eh?!
 
While you were walking..
 
You: Let go of my hand, Donghae.. I'm wearing my uniform right now.. When the police sees me, I would be in trouble.
Donghae: No worries. *removes his jacket and puts his jacket to you* There. So, can we go now? *smiles again*
You: *blushing* Uhm.. okay..
 
So you went to a carnival together. You bought ice cream, he played the crane and got a lot of stuffed toys for you and you rode the ferris wheel. You were smiling the whole time and you forgot the stress you've been dealing with.
 
You: *smiling at him* Donghae, thank you so much! ? My stress is gone and I am so ready to face all my subjects tomorrow!
Donghae: *relieved* That's good to hear! ? Because I know that I'm the only one who could make you smile. :3 :3 :3
You: *holds his two hands* THANK YOU, DONGHAE!
Donghae: No problem, _____. What friends are for? Haha. I know everything about you, ____. From your scores and how silly you are when we were kids. Haha. *whispers into you* And I know that you always snore at night.
 
You: *embarrassed* YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU EVER, EVER SNEAK INTO MY ROOM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Donghae: Why not? *smirks*
 
And you went home instead. So much for cutting classes. :) But still, it was worth it~