Meeting Super Junior. [SJ Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

SM Entertainment held a contest last month and one lucky participant will be given a free trip to Seoul and a chance to meet any SM Entertainment Star. Since you are an E.L.F, you chose Super Junior and lucky you, YOU WON! ? Since there's an extra ticket, you brought your best friend Miyu [HAHA. SPECIAL APPEARANCE] and you traveled together with your parent's consent. Since you were too excited, you weren't able to sleep well. So the result? You slept during the flight and you are jet-lagged. :D
 
Inside the plane. 8pm. Incheon International Airport.
 
You: *head hurts* My heart, heart, I mean mind is so jet-lagged, So jet-lagged~
Miyu: LOL quit singing and help me out with our baggage.
You: Arraseo~ *stretching* Waaaaa~ I can't believe we're in Seoul, Miyu! :D Pinch me, I must be dreaming!! ?
Miyu: *pinches you* I KNOW RIGHT? And we're going to meet our Super Junior biases tomorrow~ Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa, brace yourselves! A EunHae shipper is coming!
You: Ouch. Hahaha. KyuMin, ____ is here!
 
And you two were carrying your baggages happily when someone from SM Entertainment approached you. Her name is Mi Nyu. :)
 
Mi Nyu: _____ and Miyu?
Miyu: Miss Lee Mi Nyu? :O
Mi Nyu: Omo~ Welcome to Seoul! How was your trip here?
You: It was awesome. :) And the airport sure is big and spacey.
Mi Nyu: Haha, right. Now, let me lead you to the place you're going to stay in. :)
 
And so you hurried and placed the baggage in the car and you sat together at the back. Hello, Seoul.
 
Mi Nyu: *driving the car* So Miyu and _____, are you ready to meet Super Junior?
You: Of course we are! But.. we're nervous... Waaaaaa. When will we meet them?
Mi Nyu: It's a secret! :) They want to meet you as well in the time when you least expect it :)
Miyu: Oh my gosh.. I must be pretty when I meet them in person!! I'm so excited!
You: SO AM I!!!
 
Little did you know that you were in the dorm already to where you are about to stay :)
 
Mi Nyu: Hurry up girls :) And unpack. :D Here's the room you're gonna stay in. It will bring you a lot of surprises, really :)
You: Really? What kind of surprises?
Mi Nyu: You will find out later. Now go inside and freshen up yourselves. We'll go for a night out together :)
Miyu: Okay, Mi Nyu unni~ Gomawo~
 
So you went inside and unpacked.
 
Miyu: _____! Let's choose the best outfit for tonight! Who knows, we might meet Super Junior later~ And I gotta feeling that unni wants us to prepare for this wonderful encounter~
You: YEAH! And this is a once in a lifetime encounter~ I have to bring my DSLR and cellphone too!
 
You tried a lot of outfits until you found something that suits you. You wore a cute skirt, long socks and a white coat. :)
 
Miyu: ____! You're so cuteeeeeeeeee! I envy you~ Hahaha. I still have nothing to wear.
You: Silly. You also have a cute outfit, you know!
Miyu: I'm so excited! I am bursting with happiness!
You: Yeah, me too! :D
 
After an hour, you two were already all dressed up. Then someone knocked at the door. :)
 
DING DONG DING~ That's how the bell sounded. You were expecting that it was Mi Nyu unni so you opened it fast and showed your aegyo~
 
You: Unni~ Miyu and I are ready~ *smiles*
 
"Glad you're ready now! Can we come in?"
 
It wasn't Mi Nyu unni. It was a guys' voice. You looked above and gulp.. OH MY GOSH ITS SUPER JUNIOR'S RYEOWOOK!!!!!!
 
Because of shock, you slammed the door accidentally.
 
Ryeowook: Wait, ____! Miyu! Why are you closing the door???? Can't I come in??
 
You: WE NEED TO FIND A WAY NOT TO GET NERVOUS. OH MY GOSH MIYU. RYEOWOOK IS OUTSIDE, WAITING FOR US AND HE WANTS TO COME IN! HURRY AND LETS CLEAN THIS MESS UP!
 
Just like a superhero, you two cleaned the room first. Then you were panting together and opened the door at last.
 
You: *shocked* Ryeowook oppa?????!!!
Ryeowook: Whew! Glad you opened the door again for me! So, are you both ready right now??
You: Omo.. I... Uhm.. *nervous*
 
Then Miyu interrupted for you to be able to speak to him well.
 
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa~ I'm Miyu and this is my best friend, _____. Oh my gosh. We can't believe that you're here.. Waaaaa~ *giddy then turns around* ____, do the talking for me...
You: Uhm.. I'm ____.
Ryeowook: *smiles* Oh, yeah. I know you two. Congratulations on winning the contest, you two! And I'm glad and happy to meet you..
You: Oppa, come in :) Sorry about a while ago.. We were just so starstrucked..
Ryeowook: It's okay. :) I understand. By the way, I went here because Mi Nyu noona told me to get you here and drive you to the place we're going..
Miyu: Eh? To where??? And who's with us aside from you, oppa? :)
Ryeowook: Haha. You'll see later.
 
Ryeowook goes outside and gets the car.
 
Ryeowook: Hop in, girls. :) *winks*
 
He was so cute that time that you and Miyu wanted to pinch his cheeks. :)
 
You finally arrived at a Karaoke bar. There was no one there.
 
You: Oppa, why is this place empty?
 
With a blink of an eye, The SJ members were all there~ Especially KyuMin and EunHae~
 
SJ Members: SURPRISEEEEEEE! Welcome to Seoul~ :) We are Super Junior!!
 
You and Miyu were very shocked that you felt like you were paralyzed. Oh my. They are so handsome~
 
Miyu: ____, this is a dream, isn't it? If it is, I wouldn't want to wake up for the rest of my life...
Leeteuk: Don't be like that :) This is real. :D And I want you both to stay with us the whole time~
You: Leeteuk oppa.. Waaaaa~ Omo~
Mi Nyu: There you are you two! Hahaha.
Miyu: Unni, you shocked us! Really.. I thought you were coming for us as while ago.. You didn't tell us that it's Ryeowook oppa.. Omo~
Mi Nyu: I told you I have a lot of surprises~ Alright! Since we're inside this Karaoke Club that I've rented, lets have some fun and welcome ___ and her best friend!
 
And the party started. :) There were a lot of things to look at. The disco ball, the karaoke lounge, the comfy seats and of course, the dance floor :)
 
Mi Nyu: So, ____. Who is your bias in Suju? :)
You: *shocked* Eh? Uhm.. *blushes* Kyuhyun oppa~~
Ryeowook: Nice one, Kyuhyun :) Another fan of yours~
Mi Nyu: Whoaaaa~ And what do you think of him?
You: Kyuhyun oppa? He's handsome~ He's got a great voice~ And.. Aigoooo.. He's my dream boy.. :)) *looks down*
Kyuhyun: *smirks* I told you I was the most handsome, Ryeowook. Kekeke~
Ryeowook: Ya! Stop calling me that! I'm your hyung!
Kyuhyun: Whatever. *puts his arms around your shoulder* You go and have fun with the others while I spend time with someone who's important to me..
Ryeowook: Who are you referring to?
Kyuhyun: *pulls you closer* Her :)
Mi Nyu: Ya! Kyuhyun! Stop being so close to her!
Kyuhyun: Why? :)
Mi Nyu: Because I said so! :D
Kyuhyun: No fair. Lets go, ____. :)
 
And Kyuhyun leads you to the way to the table wherein he spent time with you~
 
You: Oppa.. Gosh.. I don't know what to say~
Kyuhyun: You don't need so say anything, cute one~ Within your eyes, I can tell that you are mine~
You: Haha. Oppa sure is a poet. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: I really am lucky to have you as one of my fans~
You: No oppa, I am luckier because I've been waiting for this moment to be real.. And..
Kyuhyun: *hugs you suddenly* Thank you, for showing me your love and support to me and the other members. :)
You: Oppa.. *blushes and smiles*
 
Kyuhyun stoods up once again, holds your hand and now leads you to the Karaoke lounge. Holding a microphone, he choose a song for you.
 
Kyuhyun: ____, for being one of my fans and for making me feel loved, this one's for you~
 
This captured the attention of everyone. :) They were staring at the two of you like crazy and there you were, sitting in the corner and distinguishing whether this one is reality or not. :)
 
"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
 
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
 
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming"
 
Kyuhyun was singing that time. His voice was soothing and relaxing.. It's even better hearing him sing in person. You used to watch youtube videos of him singing and you always watch every
music video of Super Junior and now? He's in front of you. And what he's singing to you right now is dedicated to you~
 
Kyuhyun: ____, will you sing this song with me? :))
 
You grabbed the other microphone and you started singing~
 
"A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you
 
A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me :)"
 
The Super Junior members including Mi Nyu and Miyu clapped their hands that time.
 
Miyu: Omo~ Oppa, ____! That was a great performance~ Really! It's like you are Jasmine and he is your Alladin~ I wish I could have the same happy moment too~
 
Donghae heard all of that. He knew that he is Miyu's bias so he comes up to her and holds her hand. :)
 
Donghae: Miyu, mind if you sing with me too? *smiles*
Miyu: *blushes* Donghae oppa~ *hugs him* I would love to! :))
 
And here comes the two of them, singing together~
 
Donghae: I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on
 
Miyu: I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
 
Donghae and Miyu: All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh
 
Miyu: There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
 
Donghae: I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
 
Donghae and Miyu: 
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end~ Oh oh oh.
 
Another standing ovation. :) Wow.
 
Donghae: Miyu, gomawo~
Miyu: Oppa, I should be the one thanking you~
You: Awww. Aren't they sweet together, ne oppa? :)
Kyuhyun: *whispers* Not as sweet as we are, ___ :)
 
Leeteuk: YA! LETS HAVE SOME MORE FUN!!
 
This is also known as a KyuHae Imaginary LOL :)
 
Then all of the SJ's songs were played. The first one was "SORRY SORRY." And all of you danced to the rhythm :)
 
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
 
The dance lasted for 2 hours. The SJ members including you and your best friend were tired like hell. When it was midnight, you all went home together. You and Kyuhyun were sitting next to each
other, Donghae with Miyu and Eunhyuk. :) You almost fell asleep, but you prevented it since you wanted to cherish the moment.
 
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby
 
That song was still stucked in your head. :) This was an unforgettable moment for you. Kyuhyun, singing a song for you. And Donghae being sweet to your best friend. Good thing you still have 9 days
left in Seoul and surely you're going to spend it with all the SJ members.
 
You got home an hour later. Kyuhyun and Donghae accompanied you to the dorm. You were all tired and bummed from all the singing and dancing, but surely it was worth it. You were sitting in your
bed as you were talking to Kyuhyun.
 
You: Oppa, thank you so much~ I won't forget this, ever.. :) I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
Kyuhyun: *pinches your cheeks* Aww. You're so cute whenever you say that. We, too are lucky because we are able to spend time with E.L.Fs :)
You: I'm so happy~ Oppa, when will you get to spend time with me again? :)
Kyuhyun: *cuddles you* Anytime, ____.
 
You blushed to the maximum level. Oh my gosh :)
 
You: *hugged him* Oppa.. I don't want to let go.. I wish time would stop whenever you're with me. :)
Kyuhyun: *kisses your forehead* Don't worry, ____. Whenever you go, whatever you do, I'll be waiting for the two of us to meet again~
 
Suddenly, a bunch of pillows were thrown in your faces.
 
Miyu: AHA! THAT'S WHY THERE ARE ANTS IN THIS ROOM! BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE SO SWEET~
Donghae: HAHA! Lets ruin their lovey-dovey moments, Miyu!
 
And they threw a lot of pillows to the both of you and you and Kyu did the same~
 
Kyuhyun: YOU TWO! AISH! TAKE THIS, DONGHAE!! *throws donghae a pillow*
Donghae: I'M YOUR HYUNG!! *throws pillow back*
You: PILLOW FIGHT!! :D
 
So the 1st night in Seoul? It became a pajama party. Donghae and Kyuhyun stayed with you the whole night :) And they both slept in the mattress. :DD
 
YOU: I LOVE YOU, KYUHYUN OPPA!!
Kyuhyun: I LOVE YOU TOO! :))
 
And then lights off. You all went to bed :)
 
The End. :D