Truth or Dare. [Zhoumi Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You were playing Truth or Dare on the beach. Zhoumi was there and so is his ex-girlfriend. Lets name her Hyesung. Zhoumi is aware of your feelings for him, but you don't know a thing. Okay, enough said. So the story goes like this.
 
Random girl: Guys! Lets spin the bottle!
 
So they spin it. And it was pointed to Hyesung who was with her new boyfriend Jason. Just a brief background. Hyesung broke up with Zhoumi and she chose Jason because he was richer and more handsome. Bad girl. Grrr.
 
Random Girl: So Hyesung, Truth or Dare?
Hyesung: Truth..
Random Girl: Okay, she chose TRUTH. So here's the question. Jason, no offense. This is just for fun, okay?
Jason: Uhh, okay.
Random Girl: Since Zhoumi is here today, do you still have feelings for him? In other words, are you still in love with him?
 
You were anxious as Hyesung that time. Please don't, Zhoumi. Don't fall for her again!
 
Hyesung: *hesitant* Uhm.. Zhoumi.. I still do.. I love you, Zhoumi. And it was a mistake to let you go..
 
Jason was mad at her.
 
Jason: Hahahaha. Wow. You have the guts to tell that with me around. Jang Hyesung, we're through. *goes to the cottage*
 
Zhoumi didn't look interested and Hyesung felt bad about hurting her boyfriend. So Jason was a rebound, after all.
 
And they spinned the bottle, again. The bottle itself was spinning so fast that you are nervous about it..
 
And it stopped. Do you know who was pointed at? It was Zhoumi.
 
Random Girl: Okay Zhoumi. Truth or Dare? :)
Zhoumi: Dare.
Random Girl: Ohhh. Zhoumi is up for the challenge. Hmm. Before you do the dare. I have a question.
You: [He already chose dare, you idiot!] ....
Zhoumi: What?
Random Girl: Since Hyesung has feelings for you, how about you Zhoumi? What's your response?
 
You: .... [No... He can't be in love with her.. Please Zhoumi. Or else you'll break my heart!]
 
Zhoumi: Sorry, Jang Hyesung. You've got to pay the price of breaking my heart. Why didn't you tell me you still love me when I was still in love with you? It's too late. I've already moved on and someone owns my heart already.
 
You: *lights up eyes* [ZHOUMI ISN'T IN LOVE WITH HER! YAAAAY! *then stops* Wait. Who's the girl he was referring to that captured his heart??? I hope its me..]
 
Random Girl: That was harsh, Zhoumi. Okay. No more dramas. Here's the dare. Since you already admitted that you no longer love Hyesung and you have someone else in your heart, I dare you to stand in front and get that girl and confess to her in front of us how much you like or love her.
 
Hyesung: *stood up* But that's too much! Are you out of your mind??!
Random Girl: It's a dare, Hyesung. I can't make it easy like those of an elementary student. Zhoumi, can you do it?
Zhoumi: *nodded with an aegyo* Yes.
 
So Zhoumi finally stood up. The girls and boys were looking at him the whole time. He was neither relaxed nor anxious. He's still the normal-looking Zhoumi. Unlike you who was nervous.
 
You closed your eyes and prayed that it would be you..
 
As you open your eyes, you saw Zhoumi standing in front of you, offering his hand. The people looked at you both and you were shocked. Am I dreaming?
 
Zhoumi: *offers his hand* Will you go in front with me?
You: *holds his hand* Uhm..
 
You two went in front, holding hands. The people were cheering, except Hyesung. She left upon knowing that it was you.
 
Random Girl: So.. It's ____ all along! Wow, what did you do to capture his heart?
 
Zhoumi: _____, I chose you. Well, simply because you are amazing and you have a down-to-earth personality that made me fell for you. I loveyou, _____. Do you feel the same way too?
 
You: Zhoumi.. I didn't expect this.. I thought you were still in love with Hyesung.. But I guess I was wrong.. Hearing this.. That you love me.. Is the best thing that ever happened to me.. Zhoumi, I love you more!
 
Random Girl: SO HERE IT IS EVERYONE! A CONFESSION RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME! :) Awesome! Now kiss!
 
People: KISS! KISS! KISS THE GIRL ZHOUMI!
 
Zhoumi grabbed you fast with passion and kissed you in front of everyone. And you two became a couple. :D