Lifeguard [Yesung Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif
 
LIFEGUARD
 
You have a practice for the swimming competition and Yesung is your lifeguard. The pool was so cold and you've been swimming for several hours when you suddenly had cramps while you're at it.
 
You: AHHHHHHHHH! HELP HELP!! *trying to massage your muscles*
 
Yesung heard you and immediately went to the pool to save you. He grabbed you quickly and massaged your muscles.
 
You: Yesung oppa, It hurts! Ouch!!!!!!!!!!
 
He did his best to massage it until it felt better. It seems that your legs and feet were too tired.
 
Yesung: Now rest for a while, _____. I told you not to spend a lot of time in the pool. What if I didn't helped you? Who would grab and save you there? It's a 6-feet deep pool and you're still not following the rules in swimming.
 
You: Mianhae oppa~ :( It's just that I want to win the contest for you to be proud of me..
 
Yesung: Do you think I would be happy seeing you hurt?
 
You: No.. I'm sorry..
 
Yesung hugged you.
 
Yesung: __________, you don't have to win the contest for me. Because all along you're the best swimmer who has my heart.
 
You kissed after that and promised him you would always take care of yourself :)
 
988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif