Fearless [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

This will be a 2 POV story. Meaning there will be Ryeowook's POV and your POV :))
 
Your POV :)
 
It's my first day of school and it's also my first day in this University. The buildings are so high and there are a lot of students in every corner. I have a lot of things with me. The school map, my books, and of course, my lucky ballpen. I always bring it everyday and I don't leave home without it.
 
"Where the heck is that building?" I thought to myself. I'm a college student with a degree in Communication Arts and I still don't know where I should go.
 
I was absent-minded that time. And as I was holding my books and slipped because of the banana peel which I didn't saw, there he was, looking at me.
 
Ryeowook's POV. :)
 
I was looking at the girl who caught my eye. She was beautiful, really. And she doesn't know where to go. I offered my help to her by holding her things and giving it back to her.
 
"Thank you so much." She said to me with a smile. The bell rang and I can feel her heart palpitate. We were so close to each other, yet time has stopped between the two of us.
 
She wasn't looking at me anymore, but I can smell the scent of her hair and perfume. It was as sweet as her. I tapped her on the shoulder and something unexpected happened.
 
Your POV
 
I saw his I.D and his name was Kim Ryeowook. I bumped into him and I accidentally hit my head on his face. It was so painful that I have to close my eyes just for that. Then suddenly, I felt a soft sensation on my lips. It was his lips on mine. I kissed him unexpectedly, at the wrong time and at the wrong place.
 
Yes, that was my first kiss. Our kiss was so sinful, passionate, yet unexpected. Those were two words that are closer to what that kiss means. I was really shocked that we made lips on each other accidentally. I pushed him hard and ran. I placed my hands on my mouth and he did the same. It was shocked by what happened.
 
"Damn it. I'm late. THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!" I screamed. Distracting all the people in my way.
 
Ryeowook stopped me. “I’m so sorry. I can’t help myself. Maybe because I'm starting to fall for you.”
 
I slapped him really hard. He deserves it anyway.
 
“You’re in love with me? How absurd. You’re only saying that because you’re using it as an alibi! Cut it out already ____! Only an idiot would believe that! We’ve only known each other for two minutes and you’re saying you’re in love with me? Just stop it, will you?” my voice was so loud that time.
 
“But I really am!” He screamed. He held my hands and he placed it on his chest to where his heart is. It was beating so fast. Is this really true? But I won’t fall for this one.
 
“Let me go and I’ll pretend this never happened.” I was badly hurt and my tears were bursting.
 
Ryeowook's POV
 
_____, why won't you believe me? I was hurt by what she said. I too am also unprepared. This was my first kiss too. Just so you know. Her words flashed on my mind the whole time.
 
“You’re in love with me? How absurd. You’re only saying that because you’re using it as an alibi! Cut it out already ____! Only an idiot would believe that! We’ve only known each other for two minutes and you’re saying you’re in love with me? Just stop it, will you?”
 
That's what she said. I didn't know that she was capable of saying those words to him. But I still have feelings for her. Is this what you call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? Of all the places, why does it have to be in this school?
 
I have to do something before it's too late. Just you wait, _____.
 
Your POV
 
I was still crying. I don’t know what to do and I can’t understand why I did those things. What’s this feeling that I really can’t explain? I’m mad, frustrated, exasperated and disappointed but at the same time, I feel giddy inside. I kind of like my first kiss, but my point is, why did he had to make it last? That was my first kiss that he stole from me. Right now, I want to scream and slap him more.
 
None of our professors arrived, but I was still so lonely. Can someone please make me happy? :((
 
Uh-oh. My heart is beating fast. BMP. BMP. BMP. Why, oh why?
 
DAMN IT. HE IS STANDING NEXT TO ME. I clenched my teeth and looked at him. He stood immediately after doing that.
 
“_____, I’m here to say sorry. Can we talk for a while outside?”
 
“You’re really an idiot. You really think I would do that?” I gave him an exasperating look.
 
"I'M SORRY.."
 
“SORRY?! What the hell with that word do?! Will it even change anything?! NO! You’re wasting your time, dude. I already told you lets pretend that nothing happened."
 
He instantly hugged me so tight and I can’t let go. But I kicked him and pushed him, making him fall into the floor. I was so angry that time.
 
“WHO ARE YOU TO DO THOSE THINGS?! YOU ALREADY KISSED ME AND NOW YOU’LL HUG ME ONCE MORE?! ARE YOU INSANE?! HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DO THOSE STUFFS?! GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOT!”
 
Ryeowook's POV
 
I was just staring at her, happily.
 
“WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY?! DAMN IT. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU, IT ALWAYS MAKES ME ANGRY. YOU EVEN KISSED ME AND HUGGED ME. IS THAT EVEN A WAY TO TREAT A GIRL?! I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I WOULD ENCOUNTER SUCH THING DURING MY STAY IN THIS SCHOOL! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”
 
I looked into her eyes, leaning closer to her. I touched her face and kissed her once more. I touched my lips on her and I thought my heart would burst. I felt so warm that time and it felt like blood was on my lips. I can’t control myself anymore. I wasn’t prepared for this that I can’t even remember how to take a breath. Why is she capable of making me this weak?
 
We kissed for a long time and after a while, we stopped. I can’t look at her anymore.
 
“Yes! ANOTHER KISS!!” I screamed. That time, she instantly shivered.
 
Your POV
 
I slapped Ryeowook so hard. Yea, my first kiss was great, but kissing me once more was too much of a good thing. This is not what I want.
 
“GET OUT OF HERE… NOW!”
 
He smiled an obediently went back to his classroom. He even winked at me, but I abnegated it.
 
“I WON’T GIVE UP ON YOU, GIRL!” and he went back to where he belongs.
 
I touched my lips and entered my classroom. I looked at the mirror and noticed that my lips were red. I didn’t put lipstick or anything. His kiss still lingers in my lips. Why am I feeling like this? Is this crush, love or infatuation?! This can’t be!
 
Kim Ryeowook, you’re really a fearless boy. It’s your fault why my heart is not the same anymore!