The New Neighbor [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

“I wanna go home right now na na!” I sang to myself as I was walking down the street. I entered our home at exactly 6pm. Perfect time for dinner. My unni, Eun Bin cooked for dinner already.
 
“Unni, I’m home.” I said to her. She was still cooking something. Soup, probably. It smells delicious that my stomach is craving for it already. As she was finished cooking, she went to approach me.
 
“____! I didn’t know you were here already! Will you please help me out?” She said, hoping that I would help her.
 
“Sure, why not. What do you want me to do?” I said in reply.
 
“You know that we are hospitable, right? Well, I just want you to give this meal to our new neighbor just to show them were nice.” She said.
 
“I know we are, unni. But what’s the connection between hospitality and that neighbor anyway? And are you sick or something? You’re not the type who’ll give such meals to a neighbor.” I was really shocked.
 
“You’re right. I’m not the type of girl who’s really hospitable, but I wouldn’t do this if that guy isn’t HANDSOME, RICH, NICE and SMART! You might have seen this guy a while ago since the younger guy goes to the same school as you, ____.” Oh man, unni’s really hyper right now.
 
“But I prefer his brother! He also goes to the same college as mine! Gosh. Is this destiny? After my damn stupid ex boyfriend dumped me, I’m in love all over again!” She shrieked. Kyaa! Here we go Again! “Please ____? Please give it to the cute guy with a black shoulder length hair! I’m begging you!” She said to me.
 
“ALRIGHT ALREADY! JUST CUT THIS OUT. I’m going to give it to him, on one condition.” I said to her, lifting my eyebrow.
 
“What condition is it?” she said.
 
“You’ll give me $5 if I didn’t find those guys cute. Deal?” I told her.
 
“DEAL!” She was dancing with energy like a kindergarten. She gave me the bowl with salad and steak and I went outside already just to go to my new neighbor’s house. Unni told me that their house is way too big. Perfect for a whole family with eight children. She described the house as big, new and has a color blue motif. As I walk towards the nearest convenience store, I saw the beautiful house. Gosh, it really is big. I was kind of nervous that time and it was so weird because my crush Ryeowook was on my mind that time. Could it be that he is the owner of this house? NO WAY. I doubt that he even lives near my place. I went near the gate and pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, a voice prompt asked me who I am.
 
“Excuse me, who are you?” the voice said.
 
“My name is _____. Your neighbor. I just want to give something to show my hospitality to the people living inside this house.” I said, sweating.
 
The gate opened automatically and I saw two maids smiling at me.
“Welcome, Miss ____. Please enter Master’s house.” The maid said. She looks so cute in her outfit that it even complements her reddish brown hair.
 
I entered the house carefully and looked at it for a few seconds. “Wow! What a big house! Our new neighbor sure is fortunate!” I said, amazed.
 
As I stepped in to the neighbor's house, there was a butler who showed me the way. As I was looking through the paintings, smiled at the butler and said, "This house is beautiful, Mr. Butler. If Prince William, Prince Harry and Prince Charles were here, they might probably live in here right now. By the way, who's the owner of this house anyway?" I asked.
 
The butler smiled, “Mr. Kim, the owner of a particular insurance company.”
 
I was shocked than before. Kim?! Isn’t that Ryeowook's last name? It couldn’t be him, could he? My heart started to palpitate that time, not knowing what to do. When I was walking through the hallway, I bumped into a tall guy. My nose hurt a bit because he was so strong.
 
“Ouch! That’s painful! Watch where you going!” I shouted at the guy. I don’t even know who he is.
 
I slowly looked at the guy who is way taller than me. Damn, my nose still hurts. Is he Ryeowook? Damn. Ryeowook! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
 
Damn! It’s him! He was looking at me, shocked.
 
“______??!!!!!!” Ryeowook shouted.
I shouted at him also and said, “Ryeowook???!!!”
 
Oh my gosh. Why does it have to be Travis? NO! Tell me I’m dreaming!
 
“Why are you here, ____? How did you know that this is my apartment?” He asked. I couldn’t answer yet because of the shock. I must act like I don't like him. Be hard to get, ___!
 
“Hello? ____? Still alive?” He snapped his fingers and I spoke
.
“Uhm.. my sister cooked something and asked me to give this to someone who’s handsome, rich, smart and nice. I thought it wasn’t you.” I was really serious that time.
 
He smiled and said, “For me? How nice. Let’s go and eat this, shall we?”
 
I handed the food to him. “Uhm I've already eaten.. Uhm.. Gotta go.. Unni is waiting for me.."'
 
While I was walking, He was running towards me and held my hand. I don’t know why he did this.
 
“Ryeowook oppa, what are you doing? Let me go already! I’m kind of busy!” I persuaded him to let go of my hand, but he doesn’t want to. What’s gotten into this guy?! He looks so tired that time.
 
I held his hands for him to let go. His hands were really cold that time, and at the same time, hot. I don’t know why he was acting weird that time. As if he drank a bottle of tequila.
 
“Please stay. I can’t take this anymore.” He looked so pitiful that time that he was almost crying.
 
“Why are you sad all of the sudden? You have several maids and butlers to take care of you,.” I sounded so harsh. Damn.
 
I walked a few steps away from me and noticed that I felt so warm. Damn. Ryeowook hugged me.
 
“I need you, ____. Please stay.” He hugged me so tightly that I can hardly breathe. My heart was beating so fast that it’s even faster than a stopwatch.
 
“Ryeowook, Let go now. I’ll stay, but only for a while. Got it? So stop doing this. I’m not your girlfriend.” I complained to him. He didn’t say anything. He just moaned.
 
“Hey, what’s wrong? Did you drink beer or something? Speak to me will you!” I shouted at him. He was so heavy that time.
 
“Sorry ____. I had a headache.”
 
“Why don’t we go to your room now?” I told him.
 
“But what about the food?” He told me, complaining.
 
“FORGET ABOUT THE FOOD! LET’S JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM! LEAD ME THE WAY, MORON!” I screamed. Why did he even think about eating with me when he’s already in pain?
 
I carried him to his bedroom upstairs. Boy, he sure was heavy. Very heavy. I instantly put him in his soft bed and stretched myself. I really need stretching right now because I carried a whale.
 
Ryeowook fell asleep as I carried him to his bed. Aww, he looks tired. Maybe it's because of his work and school. I wish I could do something for him. But that hug.. I..
 
The maid was cleaning when she saw me inside Ryeowook's room. I was nervous because she might think I did something to him.
 
“What happened to our young master, ____?” The maid sure was worried.
 
“Hegot an awful headache and I don’t know why.” I said.
 
The maid laughed. “Oh Wookie. He really gets awful headaches when he eats too much sweets and ice cream. He did eat an ice cream, didn’t he?” The maid asked.
 
“Yes, he did eat a lot of ice cream a while ago.” I smiled.
“Did you know that he eats a lot of ice cream when he misses the SJ members?” The maid said.
 
“No. This is my first time to meet someone like him.” I said. “But where are the other SJ members anyway, Mam?” I asked.
 
“The SJ-T were having their MV shooting while the rest are having their vacations. By the way, don’t call me Mam anymore. Just call me Song Yi.”
 
“Oh I see. So they are all busy?”
 
Song Yi nodded and I looked at the clock. DAMN! It’s 9pm already?!!! I need to go home!
 
“Song Yi, I really need to go home right now. Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful house.” I said.
 
“Oh. Thank you for helping Wookie, ____.”
 
I said goodbye and left their house. This is a sinful hug and I don’t want this to happen again. Waaaa~ I'm falling for Ryeowook.. KIM RYEOWOOK, CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU! ?
 
THE END. :) It was a long, yet memorable encounter.