Confused. [Leeteuk-Ryeowook Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

So this story will be on the first person POV.
 
My name is ______. And I have a boyfriend named Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk. He is the leader of the group, Super Junior and we all know that. We've been together for almost 3 years and he already introduced me to his family, friends and the people from the SM Entertainment, of course. They were all nice to me, my parents approve of our relationship and it was all good. It was a typical relationship.
 
As time goes by, Leeteuk had become a busy man. In short, he has no time for you anymore. He rarely goes on dates with you because he is always busy compared to the other SJ members. Little by little, I'm missing him, but what can I do?
 
Ryeowook, on the other hand, was Leeteuk's dongsaeng and we often go out together as friends. He is aware of my relationship with his Hyung and whenever I miss Leeteuk, he would make me smile and forget about my worries. It was okay, but I realized that I'm already falling for Ryeowook.
 
This can't be. And I don't want this. Why am I feeling this way? I'm his noona, and I can't fall in love. I'm already in a relationship. Whyyyyyy? And Ryeowook only treats me as his sister and it will created a gap between him and Leeteuk. I must stop this, I really must.
 
So to prevent this feeling, I prayed a lot and I've been avoiding Ryeowook lately.
 
"Noona, I missed hanging out with you. I'm with Leeteuk hyung right now. He said he misses you and he loves you!" Ryeowook texted me.
 
"Tell him I miss him more and I love him too. I also miss you, my little dongsaeng." I said in reply. I went to Myeongdong, shopped for anything that I could think of just so I could get them out of my mind. This feeling's got to end, really.
 
Between Park Jungsu and Kim Ryeowook, who would you choose? :)