Challenge. [KyuMin Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

You are a pretty girl who has two suitors. Sungmin and Kyuhyun. You both love them. You love Sungmin because whenever your sad or in pain, he's always there for you. And Kyuhyun, because he's personality makes you want him more. In short, you can't choose between the two of them because you don't want to lose them both. So to be able to choose one from them, you texted them.
 
"Sungmin, lets meet at the park near the fountain at 9pm. I need to tell you something."
 
"Kyuhyun, meet me at the park at 9am. I'll be waiting at the playground."
 
They both agreed to your plan. You asked them to wait for them. Same place, but different direction. You hid inside the large tree, waiting. You gave them an unexpected challenge. You will determine the one you will choose by asking them to wait for you too long. And the one who will be able to wait for you will be your guy and is the one who's mean for you.
 
You weren't there and it's already 10pm. Kyuhyun kept calling you, but Sungmin was standing there like a cute bunny. You didn't answer Kyuhyun's call on purpose because you are still testing for them. This challenge lasted for 2 hours. Kyuhyun became impatient and he left immediately after the rain. But even if it's raining outside, Sungmin was still there. Not minding how cold it gets.
 
Since he was able to wait for you, you've finally chose Sungmin. That was Kyuhyun's weakness. Waiting for a long time. Unlike Sungmin who is patient. You opened your umbrella and went to see him.
 
"____!" Sungmin called you. He hugged you so tight. "I was waiting for you.. I thought you weren't gonna see me anymore.." Sungmin became sad afterwards. He's so cute!
 
"I know, Sungmin. I was watching the whole time." You smiled at him.
 
"Eh? Then why didn't you show up?" He asked.
 
"I gave you and Kyuhyun a challenge. I both have feelings for you, but I chose you. You were able to wait for me and I guess you really are the one for me. So I'm giving you my sweet YES."
 
Sungmin jumped. "REALLY? YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" He kissed you on the cheek afterwards. You, as a straightforward girl, threw the umbrella again and you kissed in the rain. :) Sungmin was really the guy for you. :D