Trapped in the Name of Vampires. [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Overview: You and Kyuhyun are paired together and your first task is to enter the Vampire Island, the scariest RPG in the Amusement Park. This is still in the first person POV :)
 
Kyuhyun and I? Well, we went to the second most thrilling ride, the vampire island wherein all of the people who go there will be persuaded to choose between two paths, the vampire path or the zombie path. I don’t know what’s the least scarier. I will definitely go there for the sake of money!
 
“Hey _____, are you afraid of vampires and zombies?” He asked.
“That depends.”
“What do you mean by that?”
 
“If the vampire looks like Dracula, then I’ll be afraid. If the vampire looks like Edward Cullen, I won’t. Instead, I would enter the vampire’s path with him!!!”
 
Kyuhyun was shocked. Maybe he expected me to be scared by that time.
“You know Twilight too?” He asked, amazed.
“Of course. Who do you think I am? An ignorant girl about twilight? Na-uh. I fact, I’m so obsessed with Edward Cullen!”
“Well, I do like Rosalie Hale. She’s so beautiful.”
We had a very long conversation about Twilight. I didn’t know we have a lot of things in common.
 
“Kyuhyun, lets go. It’s time for us to experience vampy-licious island!” I raised my arms and smiled!
“Wow. When it comes to vampires, you’re really confident, aren’t you?”
“OF COURSE I AM!” I said proudly. “Vampires and zombies, COME TO ME!”
 
Kyuhyun and I are already inside. It was so dark so I was holding his arms. I can’t see anything except for coffins, vampire statues and fake zombies. We walked there slowly since we don’t want to trip. After five minutes, we were near the two paths. Obviously, we went to the vampire’s path.
 
When we are at the vampire’s path, I saw a gate with a quotation and read it.
“I was hunting in the meadows while searching for a window. You caught me in the act, so you better watch your back.”
It was a strange, yet mysterious quote. It really describes vampires. Since Travis was so quiet, so I .
 
“Yoohoo Kyuhyun! Are you still alive?”
He was standing there, frozen. I don’t know why, but he was looking at another direction. He was holding my hand so I can feel that he's really nervous about this. Wow, another side of the evil maknae~
 
“Hey! Are you listening to me?!”
I looked retarded for talking to a person who doesn’t listen to me. When I wasn’t talking anymore, he finally muttered.
“Look… to where… I’m looking at…”
 
I looked at his direction and my heart stopped beating. DAMN IT! A DEMONIC VAMPIRE!!!!
 
“AAAAAAHHH! LET’S GET OUTTA HERE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!” I screeched so loud that time. Damn, the vampire looks like a demon, a ghost, a zombie and a mummy in one!!!
 
We ran fast and we decided to run to the nearest hiding place! But we can’t stop because the fake vampire’s following us. He still looks scary despite of the fact that he was only fake! I didn't let go of his hand and he didn't let me go as well..
 
“WE ARE THE ONE WHO DWELLS WITHIN!” Darn it! They’re already four demonic vampires!
 
We hid near the big rock so that they can’t see us. Damn, I didn’t know that this ride is like an RPG game.
 
“I think we should be safe here. Lets go now and get out of here.” Kyuhyun said. Finally, he spoke! We are hugging each other that time even if were covered in sweat. Aish, I should have brought extra clothes with me. Aigoo.
 
I thought I’m going to die because of that damn ride. Thanks to Kyuhyun, I wasn’t that scared. If I was alone that time, then I might faint. When we got out, we were already hungry so we went to the fast food restaurant near that vampire island. We, too held hands that time. It seems like were really a couple :)