First Day. [Donghae Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

It's your first day as a high school student in an elite all-girls school. The entrance exam there is very hard and expensive, but you were able to pass. All because of your intelligence and determination. Not to mention that they have the cutest uniforms ever. :)
 
You: *wearing that uniform* Omoooooo~ This school uniform is the best one I've seen in Seoul!! And I'm proud to wear it! After 2 months of restlessness and extreme studying, I was able to get in! :) *spins around like a toodler* Indeed, "The greatest thing about man is his ability to transcend himself, his ancestry and his environment and to become what he dreams of being." and I dream of being a student of that school.
 
Then someone spoke..
 
"And I dream of becoming your boyfriend and husband~" ? ?
 
Lee Donghae. A high school student. He likes skinship, especially with you. Cute, affectionate and smart. He has been your boy best friend since elementary and you two also live next to each other.
 
Donghae: *enters your room through your window* _____! *claps and hugs you* _____! YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND ADORABLE TODAY~ Well, as alwayssssss~
 
You: *shocked* YA! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU HERE??!!! Why are you sneaking into my room!!
Donghae: *blushes* Well, a few minutes ago, when you were spinning around like a cute princess~
You: EH??! So you were watching me the whole time??! Lee Donghae, can you at least give me some privacy? *irritated*
 
And he hugs you again~
 
Donghae: *hugs you* Awwwww. *puppy dog eyes* Don't be like this to me, ____. We've been together for years and we lived together..
You: *blushing* NO! WE JUST LIVE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! And stop sneaking into my bed. You can just enter our main door, you know.
Donghae: But I'm too lazy... *yawns* Don't worry. When we grow up, lets get married and live together!!
You: *blushes more* AS IF I WOULD!!
 
Then the atmosphere changed. Donghae became serious.
 
Donghae: *frowns with puppy dog eyes* Why did you leave me, ___? I thought we are going to study on the same school together. *sighs* And I also wanted to have a relationship with you. :( *moves face closer to you*
 
You: Ya! Don't come to close! *looks at the clock* OH NO! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!
 
Donghae lifts and carries you suddenly.
 
You: YA! PUT ME DOWN, DONGHAEEE!!!
Donghae: *puts the shoes on your feet* Just calm down,____.
 
And you two went down the stairs quickly. :)
 
Donghae: *puts you down* Take care, _____. Be careful, okay?
You: *speechless* Gomawo, Donghae..
 
And you ran on your way to school with a smile on your face. :)