No More Nightmares [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))
It was a peaceful night and you were sleeping with your boyfriend Leeteuk when suddenly, you had a nightmare.
 
In your dreams:
 
You: Where am I? *looks around*
 
You were in a very dark place, when you heard an evil laugh. It made you have goosebumps along the way. Then you closed your eyes, hoping it would end. You opened it again, and there you saw Leeteuk, with another girl.
 
You: Oppa?? What are you doing with her?
 
And of all the people, the girl with him is the one who has a crush on him.
 
Leeteuk: I guess were never meant to be, ____.
You: *follows them* Oppa!!!! WAIT!!!!
 
He fades away, little by little. And you were screaming, waking Leeteuk up.
 
Leeteuk: Jagiyaaaaaa! Wake up!!
 
You woke up, with tears in your eyes. Seeing him, you held him tight and he did the same.
 
You: *crying* Oppa... Thank goodness it was just a dream.. I thought you found someone else.. And I can't imagine myself living without you.. *shakes* I was so scared..
Leeteuk: *pats your head* Shh.. Oppa is here. It was just a dream. And I wouldn't even think of letting you go. *kisses your forehead* Don't cry anymore, my love..
 
You: Oppa.. you won't let me go, would you? *sobs*
Leeteuk: *wipes your tears* Aniyo. If fact, I want to show you something.
 
The clock strikes 12 and he showed you a jewelry set, making you shocked.
 
Leeteuk: I got this from Paris. Happy Birthday, ____. *puts the bracelet on your hand* It suits you perfectly.
You: *stunned* Oppa, it's beautiful.. How come it has a pendant that looks like a planet?
Leeteuk: *smiles* Because that planet represents me. You are my sun. Every minute, every second, my mind and heart revolves around you, just like the planets. That's how much I love you.
You: Thank you, oppa. *hugs him*
Leeteuk: And let me give you another one! Ta-da!
 
It was a diamond ring, shining brightly like a star.
 
Leeteuk: Now that we can't let go of each other, I guess it can't be helped. ____, my girlfriend, my love, my everything, will you marry me and be a part of me forevermore?
You: *blushing* Oppa.. Yes..
 
He moved closer and gave you a sweet kiss. After that nightmare, Leeteuk gave you a reason to smile. ?