Love in Paris. [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

Leeteuk: _____, May I have this dance? :) *offers his hand*
You: *blush* Sure...
 
As you were dancing together with a romantic music, you can't help but notice Leeteuk. He was so handsome that time and you almost wanted to grab his face and kiss him. The dance lasted for 5 minutes and you two enjoyed the moment together~
 
Before he lets you go, he gave you something..
 
Leeteuk: ____, please read this later.. I'll be waiting for you..
You: Wait! I...
 
You looked at the object and it was a letter sealed for your eyes only. You went to the garden secretly and read the letter. Here it goes:
 
"____, thank you so much for being one of my friends. And since this might be the last time that we'll see each other, I wanted to tell you this. I LOVE YOU. I really do. I've been hiding this all along. Because of you, my life has changed a lot and you are really fun to be with. I thought it was only because of our friendship that's why I'm feeling that way.. But I guess I was wrong. This is love.. ____, please meet me at the garden after you read this.. I'll be waiting for you, no matter what. Once again, I love you."
 
Tears ran down your cheeks upon reading that letter. You excused yourself to your friends and went to the garden unexpectedly.
 
"Leeteuk! Leeteuk!" You were calling his names the whole time. There he was, standing next to you.
 
You: Gosh. You startled me. *shocked*
Leeteuk: I'm sorry.. ___, I'm glad you came.. I still have something to tell you..
You: What is it?
Leeteuk: I will go to Paris and tomorrow will be my departure.. Just so you know..
You: *angry* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE??!! *crying* I LOVE YOU, IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME??!
Leeteuk: I have to do this, ____. I love you too.
You: All this time, we were running from the truth.. And it's too late for us.. I can't believe this.. I..
 
He kissed your lips as you were crying. And he hugged you so tight.
 
You: I hate you! Stop doing this! If you really love me, then prove it to me! Don't ever leave me!
Leeteuk: No, ____. You prove it to me..
You: And how will I do that?
Leeteuk: *shows you his extra ticket* Pack your things right now. We'll be heading for Paris tomorrow. Remember that we'll be having a Super Show 4 in Paris? Here's the ticket. I am inviting you. Why are you crying all of the sudden?! Hahahaha. You thought I'm leaving for good? Non-sense! Didn't you forget that I'm also an idol? :))
 
You: WHY YOU.....!! I hate you so much!!!! You were just fooling around. You're hurting my feelings! I DON'T LIKE THIS! I'M GOING HOME!
 
Then he pulls you closer.
 
Leeteuk: You're like a child all the time, but I like that ? *kisses you again* So, will you go to Paris and watch Super Show 4 with the rest of our fans?
You: OF COURSEE!
 
And you hugged him. And guess what? You got a free ticket to SJ's concert! ? ? ? You two went to Paris together. The concert was a success, and he proposed to you at the Eiffel Tower.
 
Leeteuk: *holding a ring* ____, will you be my girlfriend?
You: YES!!
 
THE END.