The Cellphone [Eunhyuk Imaginary]

Imaginaries with Super Junior :))

 

In this story, you and Eunhyuk bumped into each other~
 
You: I'm sorry! *bows*
 
Eunhyuk: No, it's alright. Let me help you.
 
Your things were scattered, including your cellphone, books and your wallet. Eunhyuk's phone fell from his pocket too. Because you were in a hurry, you picked your things up fast and ran away from him. He was cute, in your opinion and you were hoping to meet him again.
 
While in class, you were taking down notes when suddenly, a phone with a "Mr. Simple" ringtone rang unexpectedly. You assumed that it wasn't yours because you have a different ringtone. The cellphone didn't stopped ringing and your classmate noticed where is the sound coming from.
 
Classmate: Ya, ____. The phone's ringing from your pocket. I can hear it clearly.
You: Eh? But I don't have that ringtone..
 
You started opening your bag and you can clearly hear the music.
 
You: *shocked* OH MY GOSH. This is not my phoneeeee! Where is it? Where is it?? *looks up and down*
 
Classmate: I think you should answer the call first.. ____.
 
Without any hesitations, you answered the call. It was Eunhyuk who was calling you.
 
Eunhyuk: *on the phone* Miss, you have my phone.. And I have yours..
You: EH??!! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'll return it to you later. Can we meet after class?
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, but I can't.. Can you please keep the phone for me and charge it while you're at it?
You: But why??! I need my phone ASAP!
Eunhyuk: Don't worry. Your phone is safe. I will see you tomorrow at the school gate. Don't forget my phone too, okay? Bye.
You: Ya!
 
The phone call ended instantly. You did what he said and charged his phone at home. His phone was filled with tons of messages and phone calls that you have to put it in silent mode for it to shut up. The next day, you met. Same time, same place where you bumped into each other.
 
Eunhyuk: Hey. :)
You: Oh, hi.
Eunhyuk: Do you have my phone?
You: I should ask you the same thing.
Eunhyuk: Of course. Here you go. It's fully charged and has tons of messages as well. *hands the phone*
You: Thanks. Here's your phone.
Eunhyuk: Thank you also.
You: *blushing* I have to go now..
Eunhyuk: *holds your hand* You're rude.
You: How come?
Eunhyuk: We've know each other by face, but you're not telling me your name.
You: Is that so? I'm ____.
Eunhyuk: And I'm Eunhyuk. So.. since we've been communicating with each other, do you want us to get to know each other?
You: And how?
Eunhyuk: Let's go on a date right now ;) *holds your hand and lets you ride his car*
 
And you two dated and became a couple afterwards :) Eunhyuk was so straightforward :3 :3